Latest topics

Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 14:29

Written Update ....


When Jalal Arranges Sukanya'a marriage with a Rajput Prince , Jodha suspects foul play ....
Jalal and Jodha share awkward moments when they are forced to stay in the same room when visiting Amer ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by neha on 2013-10-14, 14:38

--sumana13-- wrote:Written Update ....


When Jalal Arranges Sukanya'a marriage with a Rajput Prince , Jodha suspects foul play ....
Jalal and Jodha share awkward moments when they are forced to stay in the same room when visiting Amer ...
I knew its coming cheers . Sharing a bedroom :*lol*: . I am loving it

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 14:46

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Written Update ....


When Jalal Arranges Sukanya'a marriage with a Rajput Prince , Jodha suspects foul play ....
Jalal and Jodha share awkward moments when they are forced to stay in the same room when visiting Amer ...
I knew its coming cheers . Sharing a bedroom :*lol*: . I am loving it
Oops Neha !!.... Allah knows and Kanha ji knows what will happen ... will he make her apply lape on his wounds .. or will they share the same bed ??..will there be pardah between them ??
Starry Love :* emb*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-14, 15:42

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 15:43

pollyanna wrote:bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dance :* emb*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by neha on 2013-10-14, 15:48

Sumana I dont want ne couch, purdah or any damn obstacle between them..not even a pillow should be there :-P applying the lape is an awesome idea but I guess they will first start with eye-sex and later will move on to next stage..lol..jalal is such a mischiveous lad..dis is all he wanted..to be alone wid the baghin with no ruqs around

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 16:11

neha wrote:Sumana I dont want ne couch, purdah or any damn obstacle between them..not even a pillow should be there :-P applying the lape is an awesome idea but I guess they will first start with eye-sex and later will move on to next stage..lol..jalal is such a mischiveous lad..dis is all he wanted..to be alone wid the baghin with no ruqs around
You are echoing my thoughts Neha ... You are totally a romantic fan girl just like me ... Gone cases ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

Even I want the same thing yaar ... I feel Jalal too wanted this and hence planned Sukanya's marriage  ... And accepted the invitation to Amer ..inspite of being warned against it by every body in Agra ... Even Jo is not exactly thrilled about it ....
Starry Love


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 16:53; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by neha on 2013-10-14, 16:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:Sumana I dont want ne couch, purdah or any damn obstacle between them..not even a pillow should be there :-P applying the lape is an awesome idea but I guess they will first start with eye-sex and later will move on to next stage..lol..jalal is such a mischiveous lad..dis is all he wanted..to be alone wid the baghin with no ruqs around
You are echoing my thoughts Neha ... You are totally a romantic fan girl just like me .. Gone cases ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

Even I want the same thin yaar .. I eel Jalal too wanted this and hence planned sukanya's marriage  ... And accepted the invitation to Amer ..inspite of being warned against it by every body ... Even Jo is not exactly thrilled about it ....
Starry Love 
Yo buddy....cheers cheers . I am too excited for the romantic track Heart Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 16:55

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:Sumana I dont want ne couch, purdah or any damn obstacle between them..not even a pillow should be there :-P applying the lape is an awesome idea but I guess they will first start with eye-sex and later will move on to next stage..lol..jalal is such a mischiveous lad..dis is all he wanted..to be alone wid the baghin with no ruqs around
You are echoing my thoughts Neha ... You are totally a romantic fan girl just like me .. Gone cases ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

Even I want the same thin yaar .. I eel Jalal too wanted this and hence planned sukanya's marriage  ... And accepted the invitation to Amer ..inspite of being warned against it by every body ... Even Jo is not exactly thrilled about it ....
Starry Love 
Yo buddy....cheers cheers . I am too excited for the romantic track Heart Heart
Remember Neha ??.... Jalal's last words .. hamein aisey maukey Amer mein bahut milengey .. with a naughty glint in his eyes yaara ...
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 17:25

cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

If I may add something pertinent to this.......Amer has rooms with doors, hopefully with locks Wink

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 17:31

sonia1 wrote:cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

If I may add something pertinent to this.......Amer has rooms with doors, hopefully with locks Wink
yeah hopefully with big brass locks .. remember .. jalal saying ....hamaari hifazat ke behetareen intezamaat !!


so ther doors will be locked this time ....
Dance Dance :* emb*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 17:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

If I may add something pertinent to this.......Amer has rooms with doors, hopefully with locks Wink
yeah hopefully with big brass locks .. remember .. jalal saying ....hamaari hifazat ke behetareen intezamaat !!


so ther doors will be locked this time ....
Dance Dance :* emb*: 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers Heart Heart 

And I am banking on DaadiSa to do the rest Wink Wink Wink

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by neha on 2013-10-14, 17:38

sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

If I may add something pertinent to this.......Amer has rooms with doors, hopefully with locks Wink
yeah hopefully with big brass locks .. remember .. jalal saying ....hamaari hifazat ke behetareen intezamaat !!


so ther doors will be locked this time ....
Dance Dance :* emb*: 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers Heart Heart 

And I am banking on DaadiSa to do the rest Wink Wink Wink
Yes now the old lady will be a great support and aid to Jalal to sparkle the romance with his amer ki mirchi...now as he said abhi hame tikha khane ki adat ho gyi hai Jodha Begum, ham par mirch ka asar nahi hota :P :P :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-14, 17:42

neha wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sonia1 wrote:cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

If I may add something pertinent to this.......Amer has rooms with doors, hopefully with locks Wink
yeah hopefully with big brass locks .. remember .. jalal saying ....hamaari hifazat ke behetareen intezamaat !!


so ther doors will be locked this time ....
Dance Dance :* emb*: 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers Heart Heart 

And I am banking on DaadiSa to do the rest Wink Wink Wink
Yes now the old lady will be a great support and aid to Jalal to sparkle the romance with his amer ki mirchi...now as he said abhi hame tikha khane ki adat ho gyi hai Jodha Begum, ham par mirch ka asar nahi hota :P :P :P 
DaadiSa, AmmiJaan, MaaSa ......All cupids Heart 
And Maham's face will be a delight to watch :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-14, 19:28

sonia1 wrote:
neha wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:yeah hopefully with big brass locks .. remember .. jalal saying ....hamaari hifazat ke behetareen intezamaat !!


so ther doors will be locked this time ....
Dance Dance :* emb*: 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers Heart Heart 

And I am banking on DaadiSa to do the rest Wink Wink Wink
Yes now the old lady will be a great support and aid to Jalal to sparkle the romance with his amer ki mirchi...now as he said abhi hame tikha khane ki adat ho gyi hai Jodha Begum, ham par mirch ka asar nahi hota :P :P :P 
DaadiSa, AmmiJaan, MaaSa ......All cupids Heart 
And Maham's face will be a delight to watch :lol!:
Oh yeah how can we forget MA is going there not because she is interested the Amerians nor in Sukanya or Bharmal .. but to keep a check on her errant truant namoona of a son Adham khan ....kuch toh gadbad zaroor hoga yaar ..

I feel AK will  also play  a cupid unknowingly ...

Heart Heart :*lol*: :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News !!!...14Oct13 Jodha Akbar ...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum