Latest topics

Shlok's announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 20:01

I felt it was the spur of the moment announcement by Shlok... brought on by Aastha saying that he has to say something first and when she runs away crying, Anjali's pleasure that after today they did not have see Aastha face again. Anjali moreover brought Swati up and said he was making the same mistake with Aastha. 

All this conspired to make Shlok announce that he wanted to marry her in front of everyone.

Your views?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-14, 20:31

I thnk Slok was preplanned 4 this announcement

and wat annoyed me is Astha was  like a puppet of Slok and her parents wer n statue mode evenafter seeing a guy holding their daughters hand

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 20:38

Anu, Aastha was behaving like a love sick teenager.. no self respect at all.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-14, 20:47

slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was behaving like a love sick teenager.. no self respect at all.
wat abt her parents...they wr watchng drama silently

If my dad was n place f Avdooth shud have shouted loudly at Slok 4 holding hand:shock:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 20:51

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was behaving like a love sick teenager.. no self respect at all.
wat abt her parents...they wr watchng drama silently

If my dad was n place f Avdooth shud have shouted loudly at Slok 4 holding hand:shock:
I will assume they were shocked that he grabbed her hand.. also, they may not have wanted to say anything in a function being hosted by the Agnihotri's till they figured out why he was doing so... of course if it was my daughter doubt whether I would have watched silently

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 21:04


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by dafla on 2013-10-14, 21:42

Atleast kalindi should hav made sum reaction all of them looked lik they wer watchin sum serial

dafla
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-09-24
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 22:01

dafla wrote:Atleast kalindi should hav made sum reaction all of them looked lik they wer watchin sum serial
Yes true she could have.

So do you think Shlok is reacting to what happened or did he plan the announcement?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 22:06

will share once I c episode..., I have only read the WU for now

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 22:08

sarra0 wrote:will share once I c episode..., I have only read the WU for now
Thumbsup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-14, 22:09

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was behaving like a love sick teenager.. no self respect at all.
wat abt her parents...they wr watchng drama silently

If my dad was n place f Avdooth shud have shouted loudly at Slok 4 holding hand:shock:
I will assume they were shocked that he grabbed her hand.. also, they may not have wanted to say anything in a function being hosted by the Agnihotri's till they figured out why he was doing so... of course if it was my daughter doubt whether I would have watched silently
but Astha knw wat Slok was gng 2 do......still she went behind him:geek: ...n her innermind she wud have wished the same...dats y she silently followed him

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 22:10

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Anu, Aastha was behaving like a love sick teenager.. no self respect at all.
wat abt her parents...they wr watchng drama silently

If my dad was n place f Avdooth shud have shouted loudly at Slok 4 holding hand:shock:
I will assume they were shocked that he grabbed her hand.. also, they may not have wanted to say anything in a function being hosted by the Agnihotri's till they figured out why he was doing so... of course if it was my daughter doubt whether I would have watched silently
but Astha knw wat Slok was gng 2 do......still she went behind him:geek: ...n her innermind she wud have wished the same...dats y she silently followed him
silly girl, yes. especially after she told him that she would not say anything until he said something.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-14, 23:29

hmm I have seen the episode, he was relaxed, enjoying making her jealous and she has no self respect, u have all but said those three words, y not just say it?? ridiculous.. she didn't try very hard to get her hand back..never mind the parents...anyway back to the topic the announcement didn't look planned...Anjali said some stuff, it looked like he was thinking, planning and he made a decision, wat i couldn't decide was weather it was just wat Anjali said or a bit more to it...he starts walking, stops and does he slightly change direction to go on stage?? but to me it looked like the decision was taken at the party...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 09:56

Shloke has realised very much that Ashtha has got ensnared by his web, He Knows very well that he can play any mindgame with Ashtha, and she will still stick to him through thick and thin, Slowly but steadily, any wish and command expressed by Shloke is going to be fulfilled by Ashtha, who seems to be dazed and Shloke-struck all the time

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-15, 11:53

Anjali's words provoked Shlok. It's hard to restrict yourself from doing thing you shouldn't when you're in love. Aastha's trying to control but it's not easy when Shlok is on her face 24/7/365.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 12:37

sarra0 wrote:hmm I have seen the episode, he was relaxed, enjoying making her jealous and she has no self respect, u have all but said those three words, y not just say it?? ridiculous.. she didn't try very hard to get her hand back..never mind the parents...anyway back to the topic the announcement didn't look planned...Anjali said some stuff, it looked like he was thinking, planning and he made a decision, wat i couldn't decide was weather it was just wat Anjali said or a bit more to it...he starts walking, stops and does he slightly change direction to go on stage?? but to me it looked like the decision was taken at the party...
See that's what I thought. He decided on the spot to do it.. first Aastha tells him that he has to say something first, then Anjali .. so it seemed like he made up his mind there.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 12:38

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke has realised very much that Ashtha has got ensnared by his web, He Knows very well that he can play any mindgame with Ashtha, and she will still stick to him through thick and thin, Slowly but steadily, any wish and command expressed by Shloke is going to be fulfilled by Ashtha, who seems to be dazed and Shloke-struck all the time
tell me about it.. she is really ensnared.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 12:39

sealove00 wrote:Anjali's words provoked Shlok. It's hard to restrict yourself from doing thing you shouldn't when you're in love. Aastha's trying to control but it's not easy when Shlok is on her face 24/7/365.
So you also feel it was on the spot? I think so too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 12:50

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hmm I have seen the episode, he was relaxed, enjoying making her jealous and she has no self respect, u have all but said those three words, y not just say it?? ridiculous.. she didn't try very hard to get her hand back..never mind the parents...anyway back to the topic the announcement didn't look planned...Anjali said some stuff, it looked like he was thinking, planning and he made a decision, wat i couldn't decide was weather it was just wat Anjali said or a bit more to it...he starts walking, stops and does he slightly change direction to go on stage?? but to me it looked like the decision was taken at the party...
See that's what I thought. He decided on the spot to do it.. first Aastha tells him that he has to say something first, then Anjali .. so it seemed like he made up his mind there.
Yep, that's my thinking, but the execution of the show is bad, who knows....its the shows bad execution that keeps us guessing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 12:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hmm I have seen the episode, he was relaxed, enjoying making her jealous and she has no self respect, u have all but said those three words, y not just say it?? ridiculous.. she didn't try very hard to get her hand back..never mind the parents...anyway back to the topic the announcement didn't look planned...Anjali said some stuff, it looked like he was thinking, planning and he made a decision, wat i couldn't decide was weather it was just wat Anjali said or a bit more to it...he starts walking, stops and does he slightly change direction to go on stage?? but to me it looked like the decision was taken at the party...
See that's what I thought. He decided on the spot to do it.. first Aastha tells him that he has to say something first, then Anjali .. so it seemed like he made up his mind there.
Yep, that's my thinking, but the execution of the show is bad, who knows....its the shows bad execution that keeps us guessing...
:*lol*:  they have mastered it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok's announcement

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum