Latest topics

Niranjan is with Slok?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan is with Slok?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-14, 20:38

After todays episode gt a feeling that Niranjan s with Slok in his plan

Slok was saying ..'dad ur wish will cum true , aap kya chahthe hein woh zaroor ho jaunga'

Doesnt that sound suspicious and fishy?Shocked

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan is with Slok?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 20:43

I was wondering that too.. especially since he always does what his dad wants, it seems odd that he picks a girl different to what his dad wants.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-14, 20:46

slmu wrote:I was wondering that too.. especially since he always does what his dad wants, it seems odd that he picks a girl different to what his dad wants.
yes ..Slok s a person who always obey his dad....thetn after his promise its hard 2 believe that Slok went against his dad...and NA was nt much
worried after the announcement

May be Niranjan had adviced him 2 marry Astha by hook or crook 3 rebuilding their reputation

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-14, 20:49

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I was wondering that too.. especially since he always does what his dad wants, it seems odd that he picks a girl different to what his dad wants.
yes ..Slok s a person who always obey his dad....thetn after his promise its hard 2 believe that Slok went against his dad...and NA was nt much
worried after the announcement

May be Niranjan had adviced him 2 marry Astha by hook or crook 3 rebuilding their reputation
Hmmm.. possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 10:01

most likely, no wonder NA was telling his wife that Shloke was justified in his misgivings with is mother, as Anjali had failed in her duty as mother.  NA will also put the blame of the failure of the bride looking also on her

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-15, 11:49

I don't think NA was aware of this. If he was then he wouldn't have invited the other girl's parents and the girl. Those people didn't cause any harm to the Agnihotri family, so why would he put them in an embarrassing? I think Shlok was provoked by Anjali's words. I also think NA will be happy and support Shlok. I think Shlok is doing this for revenge and fulfilling his father's wish since Aastha was his first choice.

I wonder what this dude has planned for Aastha. He's left her with no choice. He announced the marriage in front of the whole world, even cards were mistakenly printed on aastha/Shlok's names. Poor Aastha, she has no choice but to marry the guy in order for her to save her and her family's reputation.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 11:52

logically I don't know, would he put himself in the position to b spoken about like that, to give the girls parents the opportunity to speak bad about him and his family??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:logically I don't know, would he put himself in the position to b spoken about like that, to give the girls parents the opportunity to speak bad about him and his family??
thats wat made me thnk so...How can Slok do sumthng which will harm his dad's reputation

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum