Latest topics

Why So Jealous ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 06:49

Aastha, if Shloke means nothing to you,
why are you so jealous ?
Why are you surrendering to the green-eyed monster ?
No ?
See for yourself and compare:













SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 08:37

And what is this ?




SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-15, 09:28

AK ...She is dreaming of herself as his bride ... She is in love with The nasty Shlok .... And she feels jealous if je gets pally with another female .. Or the thought ofhis marrying another girl troubles her in her unconscious mind .. Even though she consciously tries to suppress the feelings for him ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 09:33

--sumana13-- wrote:AK ...She is dreaming of herself as his bride ... She is in love with The nasty Shlok .... And she feels jealous if je gets pally with another female .. Or the thought ofhis marrying another girl troubles her in her unconscious mind .. Even though she consciously tries to suppress the feelings for him ...
Tare bolibare chai
Bolite na pai...

Chandidas wrote it long back.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 09:38

Another Syndrome, She hates to admit to others or herself that she  is in love with Shloke, In fact she hates the idea, but she still cannot shut her eyes or ears, if Shloke is nearby.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 09:41

sameersaagar wrote:Another Syndrome, She hates to admit to others or herself that she  is in love with Shloke, In fact she hates the idea, but she still cannot shut her eyes or ears, if Shloke is nearby.
This is called hypocrisy.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-15, 11:40

Everyone knows Shlok means something to Aastha. I think the reason she's hiding her feeling is because of nasty Anjali. Hell if I was in love with someone and that person's mother is like Anjali, I would think twice before saying anything to my guy. After all when you marry, it's not just to that person but you marry the entire family.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 11:45

she knows she has feelings, she even can call it love, she knows she is affected but until he says something she won't say it... i liked wat he said yesterday wen he cornered her, something along the lines of u don't want to look at me but u want me to look at you and there was another line as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 12:33

Love sick teenager AK..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 12:35

slmu wrote:Love sick teenager AK..
Understood. Maaf kar diya.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-15, 12:37

sealove00 wrote:Everyone knows Shlok means something to Aastha. I think the reason she's hiding her feeling is because of nasty Anjali. Hell if I was in love with someone and that person's mother is like Anjali, I would think twice before saying anything to my guy. After all when you marry, it's not just to that person but you marry the entire family.
Yes fear of that " Monster - In - Law

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:04

slmu wrote:Love sick teenager AK..
Ofcourse Shanthi.....even Teenagers wont fall n love this fast

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Why So Jealous ?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum