Latest topics

JA: Spoiler!!!! 15th October 2013

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Spoiler!!!! 15th October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 11:25

A pigeon who was whiling away its time on the banks of the lake where Jo-Ja went for nauka vihaar has sent a paigaam to the forum waasis that Jodha-Jalal will get lost in the jungle as they try to save themselves from the enemies who attacked them on their boat ride. 

Also, there would be some nok-jhok moments between the Lovebirds Wink :P 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Spoiler!!!! 15th October 2013

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 11:30

affraid
Why do they  head out to jungle AT NIGHT when their camp is very near ??  scratch

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 11:31

Are they trying match making,  trying to find a Baaghin for the Baagh that attacked them ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 11:32

Ehhh...jungle hote hue camp pahuchenge :P :P 

they will swim across and then take a long route to the camp....

this is a love isstory andMaiyya's baby......zyada LOGIC nahi sochne ka Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 11:35

Tanthya wrote:Are they trying match making,  trying to find a Baaghin for the Baagh that attacked them ?
yup since the time Jalal had a hand combat with the tiger, he has developed a soft corner for it...and now since he has 24*7 baaghin for himself...he wants the same for his buddy too....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 11:50

Tanthya wrote:affraid
Why do they  head out to jungle AT NIGHT when their camp is very near ??  scratch
romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 11:52

pollyanna wrote:Ehhh...jungle hote hue camp pahuchenge :P :P 

Wat can they do in ghanghor jungle at night ???   Jodha will probaly subject Jalal to a non stop lecture on Hat !!:P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-15, 11:53

Because their last jungle expedition went tai tai phish because of Mohan.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 11:56

Tanthya wrote:

Wat can they do in ghanghor jungle at night ???   Jodha will probaly subject Jalal to a non stop lecture on Hat !!:P :P :P
I second that motion! Poor Jalal is in for more wounds bandaged with endless speeches.
Jalal... my sympathies!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 11:58

Abavi wrote:
Because their last jungle expedition went tai tai phish because of Mohan.
I beg to differ ,  Mohan Got Jodha to  wrap Jalal around herself like a warm quilt !!! may be Jalal liked it and is hoping for a encore..   I Hope the  appearing/disappearing horse is there in the jungle , conveniently tied to a tree and saddled too ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:02

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I second that motion! Poor Jalal is in for more wounds bandaged with endless speeches.
Jalal... my sympathies!!
Shals !! My Suspicion ..jalal might be afflicted with recent insomnia and Jodha's lecture is the only thing that lulls him to sleep immediately, so  all this planning !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:05

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal... my sympathies!!
Shals !! My Suspicion ..jalal might be afflicted with recent insomnia and Jodha's lecture is the only thing that lulls him to sleep immediately, so  all this planning !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Je baat! I think you've hit the jackpot buddy! That's definitely it.

Now the adventure is in the after effect of the lecture. How would Jodha managed to get a sleeping Jalal back to the camp with a valid explanation of the dead boat driver, the tribal -- all of which was safe for Jalal; and her own speech that sent him to dreamland!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:06

okay, switching on my romance quotient tab:---

the scene will start tonight from this---they will jump into the water, they will use the boat to cover them....since both are swimmers and this is a lake so hopefully jodha wont have any trouble this time... Wink 

now they will get to the shore on the other side but due to all this.....the wounds on Jalal wud become harra again(his fav colour :P ) Jodha will chide him on his laparwaahi ( we close our ears for that duration) and some more eye-lock , TFC and of course the animals ke pukaar se jodha will get afraid and at some point she will hug him too :P .....

also Jodha will tear off her pallu so that she can put some bandage, while Jalal will give her the long coat(i dunno what its called in hindi) 

aisa karte karte..they will reach the camp....

Well this is all I can write from my 10 years of Hindi TV viewing experience :P Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:06

sarra0 wrote:
romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...
huh !! Romance !! kounsa romance, Kaheka romance ??  yeh jaara ha hai , begum, begum and she goes on grihning, grihning and  its all ur fault, mishtakeyaaing.. Agar rat ko chand aaya toh Jalal's mishtake, Agar din main Suraj aaya toh Jalal ka mishtake , Mishtake mishtake  ke beech romance mishtake se bhi nahi aayega !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:09

pollyanna wrote:okay, switching on my romance quotient tab:---

the scene will start tonight from this---they will jump into the water, they will use the boat to cover them....since both are swimmers and this is a lake so hopefully jodha wont have any trouble this time... Wink 

now they will get to the shore on the other side but due to all this.....the wounds on Jalal wud become harra again(his fav colour :P ) Jodha will chide him on his laparwaahi ( we close our ears for that duration) and some more eye-lock , TFC and of course the animals ke pukaar se jodha will get afraid and at some point she will hug him too :P .....

also Jodha will tear off her pallu so that she can put some bandage, while Jalal will give her the long coat(i dunno what its called in hindi) 

Well this is all I can write from my 10 years of Hindi TV viewing experience :P Wink
Won't there be any carrying of damsel in distress in between ??  and with so  many trees around...what about gushtt of veend ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:15

carrying damsel in distress will be when Jodha will get hurt (later in Amer, when there will be life attempt on Jalal coz of Sharif-AK and Jodha will come in between to become a shield for her patidev and will get hurt :P by then she wud have tyagofied her ghrina mode completely) 

gusst of veeend (colourful curtains will sway adding to the charisma of the scene :P  ) will happen when they will be in Amer, stealing glances and feeling presence , sharing the same bedroom etc

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 12:17

Nice but this doesn't allow for Jalal to come to the rescue of Jodha...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:17

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Wat can they do in ghanghor jungle at night ???   Jodha will probaly subject Jalal to a non stop lecture on Hat !!:P :P :P
Jalal... my sympathies!!

Now the adventure is in the after effect of the lecture. How would Jodha managed to get a sleeping Jalal back to the camp with a valid explanation of the dead boat driver, the tribal -- all of which was safe for Jalal; and her own speech that sent him to dreamland!
:lol!:  both of u are the spoilsports.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:17

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
huh !! Romance !! kounsa romance, Kaheka romance ??  yeh jaara ha hai , begum, begum and she goes on grihning, grihning and  its all ur fault, mishtakeyaaing.. Agar rat ko chand aaya toh Jalal's mishtake, Agar din main Suraj aaya toh Jalal ka mishtake , Mishtake mishtake  ke beech romance mishtake se bhi nahi aayega !!
:*lol*: :*lol*: ROFL :*lol*:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:18

pollyanna wrote:carrying damsel in distress will be when Jodha will get hurt (later in Amer, when there will be life attempt on Jalal coz of Sharif-AK and Jodha will come in between to become a shield for her patidev and will get hurt :P by then she wud have tyagofied her ghrina mode completely) 

gusst of veeend (colourful curtains will sway adding to the charisma of the scene :P  ) will happen when they will be in Amer, stealing glances and feeling presence , sharing the same bedroom etc
My Sheekret doubt ..Can Rajat carry Paridhi ?? She is the proper warrior princess and not the faint at the sight of mosquito princess ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:20

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:I second that motion! Poor Jalal is in for more wounds bandaged with endless speeches.
Jalal... my sympathies!!

Jodha would go: Ammi jaan hamari aatma pe bojh hai.. shah-en-shah hamare lecture se so gaye..

.... and then Hamida would go -- 'Jodha tumhaari ye naadaani. Ek lecture ke liye tumne Jalal ka insomnia khatre main daal diya!!'

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:22; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:20

sarra0 wrote:

Sarra...the idea is to create awareness/awkwardness between the two...also the touching-touching factor has to get intensified for the ACTUAL touching (read--SR) scene...abhi tak toh dono 10 meters ki doori pe baat karte the.....at least kal woh distance toh kam hua Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-15, 12:23

Tanthya wrote:

Jo will be scared and come very close to Jallu ab camp me she may not share his khema toh jungle ke kisi hut me hi sahi  raat gujar ne ka khyal achha hai ....Embarassed Wink

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:24

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra...the idea is to create awareness/awkwardness between the two...also the touching-touching factor has to get intensified for the ACTUAL touching (read--SR) scene...abhi tak toh dono 10 meters ki doori pe baat karte the.....at least kal woh distance toh kam hua Wink :P
Boy! you are all set for romance, now, aren't you!
chalo i will hope for your sake ke girte padte thoda bahut in dono ko romance main crash course mil hi jayega... with some literal crashes! Twisted Evil

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:26

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Shals !! My Suspicion ..jalal might be afflicted with recent insomnia and Jodha's lecture is the only thing that lulls him to sleep immediately, so  all this planning !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Jodha would go: Ammi jaan hamari aatma pe bojh hai.. shah-en-shah hamare lecture se so gaye..

.... and then Hamida would go -- 'Jodha tumhaari ye naadaani. Ek lecture ke liye tumne Jalal ka insomnia khatre main daal diya!!'
Oh Gosh!!! This is too much ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: