JA: Spoiler!!!! 15th October 2013

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JA: Spoiler!!!! 15th October 2013

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:26

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:I second that motion! Poor Jalal is in for more wounds bandaged with endless speeches.
Jalal... my sympathies!!
Shals !! My Suspicion ..jalal might be afflicted with recent insomnia and Jodha's lecture is the only thing that lulls him to sleep immediately, so  all this planning !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Je baat! I think you've hit the jackpot buddy! That's definitely it.

Now the adventure is in the after effect of the lecture. How would Jodha managed to get a sleeping Jalal back to the camp with a valid explanation of the dead boat driver, the tribal -- all of which was safe for Jalal; and her own speech that sent him to dreamland!
:lol!:  both of u are the spoilsports.....
 Since last time she removed the barood and almost sent  Badshah to the doors of death.. and which earned her slaps galore , the wise Jodha decides Sleep is the better option to save the nirdosh pashu !!  As usual Ammijaan will be struck speechless by the wisdom of Jodha, and thank the god that Jalal has been blessed  with such a darling, caring wife !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-15, 12:28

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:okay, switching on my romance quotient tab:---

the scene will start tonight from this---they will jump into the water, they will use the boat to cover them....since both are swimmers and this is a lake so hopefully jodha wont have any trouble this time... Wink 

now they will get to the shore on the other side but due to all this.....the wounds on Jalal wud become harra again(his fav colour :P ) Jodha will chide him on his laparwaahi ( we close our ears for that duration) and some more eye-lock , TFC and of course the animals ke pukaar se jodha will get afraid and at some point she will hug him too :P .....

also Jodha will tear off her pallu so that she can put some bandage, while Jalal will give her the long coat(i dunno what its called in hindi) 

aisa karte karte..they will reach the camp....

Well this is all I can write from my 10 years of Hindi TV viewing experience :P Wink
Nice but this doesn't allow for Jalal to come to the rescue of Jodha...
Sarra...the idea is to create awareness/awkwardness between the two...also the touching-touching factor has to get intensified for the ACTUAL touching (read--SR) scene...abhi tak toh dono 10 meters ki doori pe baat karte the.....at least kal woh distance toh kam hua Wink :P
Boy! you are all set for romance, now, aren't you!
chalo i will hope for your sake ke girte padte thoda bahut in dono ko romance main crash course mil hi jayega... with some literal crashes! Twisted Evil
ROFL

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 12:31

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the scene will start tonight from this---they will jump into the water, they will use the boat to cover them....since both are swimmers and this is a lake so hopefully jodha wont have any trouble this time... Wink 

now they will get to the shore on the other side but due to all this.....the wounds on Jalal wud become harra again(his fav colour :P ) Jodha will chide him on his laparwaahi ( we close our ears for that duration) and some more eye-lock , TFC and of course the animals ke pukaar se jodha will get afraid and at some point she will hug him too :P .....

also Jodha will tear off her pallu so that she can put some bandage, while Jalal will give her the long coat(i dunno what its called in hindi) 

Well this is all I can write from my 10 years of Hindi TV viewing experience :P Wink
Sarra...the idea is to create awareness/awkwardness between the two...also the touching-touching factor has to get intensified for the ACTUAL touching (read--SR) scene...abhi tak toh dono 10 meters ki doori pe baat karte the.....at least kal woh distance toh kam hua Wink :P
chalo i will hope for your sake ke girte padte thoda bahut in dono ko romance main crash course mil hi jayega... with some literal crashes! Twisted Evil
Shalini...I am a sucker for ASR wala romance before forced marriage.....and here Rajat is doing an absolutely wonderful job of being a flirty and a tease of the first order....his expressions rite from the moment he saw her outside the khema, then the moon, reactions on hameeda's suggestions, then the way he said "chaliye" and the boat ride where he did a "once over"  and when she caught him...covered it by saying aapki baandhi keh rahi thi....etc etc......Gosh!!! I am gone......

I dont care for too much logic but i defo dont want the mushy romance...mujhe aisa hi nok-jhok chahiye throughout Amer.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:33

cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Ehhh...jungle hote hue camp pahuchenge :P :P 

they will swim across and then take a long route to the camp....

this is a love isstory andMaiyya's baby......zyada LOGIC nahi sochne ka Wink :P
Wat can they do in ghanghor jungle at night ???   Jodha will probaly subject Jalal to a non stop lecture on Hat !!:P :P :P
Jo will be scared and come very close to Jallu ab camp me she may not share his khema toh jungle ke kisi hut me hi sahi  raat gujar ne ka khyal achha hai ....Embarassed Wink
On the other hand, as jalal remarked..the nirdosh Pashu's would be scared of Jodha's scalding tongue and will hide in their holes fearing a extempore speech on the merits of  living in peace and not hunting one another  for food  !!

Rahi baat hut ki, Jodha will  hat that she has not given any rights to him and that he must sleep out in the open as saza since it was his hat for boating that got them into this mess.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 12:33

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:affraid
Why do they  head out to jungle AT NIGHT when their camp is very near ??  scratch
romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...
huh !! Romance !! kounsa romance, Kaheka romance ??  yeh jaara ha hai , begum, begum and she goes on grihning, grihning and  its all ur fault, mishtakeyaaing.. Agar rat ko chand aaya toh Jalal's mishtake, Agar din main Suraj aaya toh Jalal ka mishtake , Mishtake mishtake  ke beech romance mishtake se bhi nahi aayega !!
toh phir teek hai naa, woh bhi shehnshah hain, kuch kam nahin, din mein chand Le aye ga aur raat mein suraj...

are u saying her lecturers, her finding fault with everything he does is not romantic?? that it doesn't have a charm all of its own?? that her dulcet tones don't elicit that wasn't fuzzy feeling no matter what she says??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 12:41

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

They came closer yesterday? I have much to catch up on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:43

pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice but this doesn't allow for Jalal to come to the rescue of Jodha...
Shalini...I am a sucker for ASR wala romance before forced marriage.....and here Rajat is doing an absolutely wonderful job of being a flirty and a tease of the first order....his expressions rite from the moment he saw her outside the khema, then the moon, reactions on hameeda's suggestions, then the way he said "chaliye" and the boat ride where he did a "once over"  and when she caught him...covered it by saying aapki baandhi keh rahi thi....etc etc......Gosh!!! I am gone......

I dont care for too much logic but i defo dont want the mushy romance...mujhe aisa hi nok-jhok chahiye throughout Amer.....
I have to agree with you over this one thing - Rajat is doing a magnificent job!
I have absolutely enjoyed his performance. With all the instances/scenes you have mentioned, he was literally ruling the screen with his presence.

Yeah, and I think it is going to be such nok-jhonk that'll remain too. They'll carry it to Amer and bring it back to Agra. Jalal has a great time ahead to remind Jodha that he is the husband whom she married with pretty much the same rituals that they'll follow again for her sister.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:44

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Why do they  head out to jungle AT NIGHT when their camp is very near ??  scratch
romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...
huh !! Romance !! kounsa romance, Kaheka romance ??  yeh jaara ha hai , begum, begum and she goes on grihning, grihning and  its all ur fault, mishtakeyaaing.. Agar rat ko chand aaya toh Jalal's mishtake, Agar din main Suraj aaya toh Jalal ka mishtake , Mishtake mishtake  ke beech romance mishtake se bhi nahi aayega !!
toh phir teek hai naa, woh bhi shehnshah hain, kuch kam nahin, din mein chand Le aye ga aur raat mein suraj...

are u saying her lecturers, her finding fault with everything he does is not romantic?? that it doesn't have a charm all of its own?? that her dulcet tones don't elicit that wasn't fuzzy feeling no matter what she says??
*Hotly* NAAAAWWWWTTT !!!! Jalal wants to shut her up, He tried Isolation, he tried sword fighting but nada nothing worked ..now he is contemplating direct action.... LIP LOCK..only problem is that Big ring that acts as LIPBLOCK.. so he is working his way towards getting rid of it.. He sar dhakoed her y'day and slowly the fingers will get closer to tht  ring too and thennnnnnnn  ..BLISS for him !!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:48

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Actually.. scratch fuzzy is the right word... just not in the right place Wink . Jodha's speeches get him fuzzy in the head... not in the feelings.

I think most times he doesn't agree with her version of logic -- good for him too. I mean why would anyone agree to the logic of removing gunpowder from the gun in a jungle full of hinsak pashu.

I think the fuzziness of the feelings come from the understanding and empathy he has developed for her over time, and the fact that he feels the kinship with her.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:49

Tanthya wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Wat can they do in ghanghor jungle at night ???   Jodha will probaly subject Jalal to a non stop lecture on Hat !!:P :P :P
Jo will be scared and come very close to Jallu ab camp me she may not share his khema toh jungle ke kisi hut me hi sahi  raat gujar ne ka khyal achha hai ....Embarassed Wink
On the other hand, as jalal remarked..the nirdosh Pashu's would be scared of Jodha's scalding tongue and will hide in their holes fearing a extempore speech on the merits of  living in peace and not hunting one another  for food  !!

Rahi baat hut ki, Jodha will  hat that she has not given any rights to him and that he must sleep out in the open as saza since it was his hat for boating that got them into this mess.
Bhance again... I agree wholeheartedly!
'Hum aapke saath hain!' :P

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-15, 12:49

Tanthya wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hehe poor Jallu I know she is hopeless ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 12:58

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...

*Hotly* NAAAAWWWWTTT !!!! Jalal wants to shut her up, He tried Isolation, he tried sword fighting but nada nothing worked ..now he is contemplating direct action.... LIP LOCK..only problem is that Big ring that acts as LIPBLOCK.. so he is working his way towards getting rid of it.. He sar dhakoed her y'day and slowly the fingers will get closer to tht  ring too and thennnnnnnn  ..BLISS for him !!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I had tried to suggest Duct Tape...Evil or Very Mad  but whatever works! Twisted Evil

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 12:59

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sarra...the idea is to create awareness/awkwardness between the two...also the touching-touching factor has to get intensified for the ACTUAL touching (read--SR) scene...abhi tak toh dono 10 meters ki doori pe baat karte the.....at least kal woh distance toh kam hua Wink :P

I have to agree with you over this one thing - Rajat is doing a magnificent job!
I have absolutely enjoyed his performance. With all the instances/scenes you have mentioned, he was literally ruling the screen with his presence.

Yeah, and I think it is going to be such nok-jhonk that'll remain too. They'll carry it to Amer and bring it back to Agra. Jalal has a great time ahead to remind Jodha that he is the husband whom she married with pretty much the same rituals that they'll follow again for her sister.
Rajat  has brought Jalal alive be it the lonely young man , the  intelligent and hot tempered King, the  sensitive husband or the impish  brat out to annoy Jodha, he has brought all the colors into the character but I must also add that Paridhi has improved tremendously , the looks exchanged and some of her intonations as well as her expressions are  wonderful to watch..IMO  Jalal and  Jodha would not have had this impact if these two had not delivered...Imagine till date , there has been no intense eye locks nor the 10 min long TFC's.. their interaction has relied on their chemistry and that they have  in plenty.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 13:04

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:huh !! Romance !! kounsa romance, Kaheka romance ??  yeh jaara ha hai , begum, begum and she goes on grihning, grihning and  its all ur fault, mishtakeyaaing.. Agar rat ko chand aaya toh Jalal's mishtake, Agar din main Suraj aaya toh Jalal ka mishtake , Mishtake mishtake  ke beech romance mishtake se bhi nahi aayega !!

I had tried to suggest Duct Tape...Evil or Very Mad  but whatever works! Twisted Evil
The Gum in the duct tape will melt away *her hot angry hissing breath will see to that * .. we need something else !! after all he hs to surface to breathe now and then and she may choose to go off on her speech mission !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 13:14

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Boy! you are all set for romance, now, aren't you!

Rajat  has brought Jalal alive be it the lonely young man , the  intelligent and hot tempered King, the  sensitive husband or the impish  brat out to annoy Jodha, he has brought all the colors into the character but I must also add that Paridhi has improved tremendously , the looks exchanged and some of her intonations as well as her expressions are  wonderful to watch..IMO  Jalal and  Jodha would not have had this impact if these two had not delivered...Imagine till date , there has been no intense eye locks nor the 10 min long TFC's.. their interaction has relied on their chemistry and that they have  in plenty.
Yup! Both Rajat and Paridhi are doing a good job.
Whatever the scenario, they are doing justice to the character, the way it is being shown.
I just wish that the one doing Jodha's long dialogs would make her sentences shorter. With the huge words she uses, (amazing that Paridhi learns those dialogs) one forgets where she started the sentence by the time she ends it.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 13:16

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:romance ko samjho, it's night, it's dark, there's danger lurking, the rustle of a leaf can be a threat...aur kaha jaye ge... back where there r eyes a plenty...

Now look at this the other way...he isn't trying to shut her up...the isolation, the locking up is so that she would have more ammunition against him not less...parishiti ko samjha karo...the sword fighting is to get things pumping in anticipation...LIP LOCK? She would bite his tongue and he could not do anything for his other begums...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 13:31

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:toh phir teek hai naa, woh bhi shehnshah hain, kuch kam nahin, din mein chand Le aye ga aur raat mein suraj...

The Gum in the duct tape will melt away *her hot angry hissing breath will see to that * .. we need something else !! after all he hs to surface to breathe now and then and she may choose to go off on her speech mission !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
That is exactly what she would do.

I was laughing in disbelief in last night's episode when during their usual argument, Jodha stood up in the boat. Arre.. khari hoke jayegi kahaan!!??!

I was wondering.. where does she think she'd stand up and go from the boat in the middle of the lake? What does she think... she'd walk the waves to the shore? What was the point of standing up in a boat meant for just two people? it wasn't a ship that'd allow one to walk if one wished to get out of an avoidable argument!!

Only Jodha would forget she was in a boat. I half-wished she'd step out in a huff and have Jalal hoist her back. If nothing, he'd spend the rest of the night laughing at the incident.

Or maybe she was so involved in the discussion with Jalal that she forgot she wasn't on land anymore - you know, the romantic angle! :heart:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 13:34

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:*Hotly* NAAAAWWWWTTT !!!! Jalal wants to shut her up, He tried Isolation, he tried sword fighting but nada nothing worked ..now he is contemplating direct action.... LIP LOCK..only problem is that Big ring that acts as LIPBLOCK.. so he is working his way towards getting rid of it.. He sar dhakoed her y'day and slowly the fingers will get closer to tht  ring too and thennnnnnnn  ..BLISS for him !!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I was laughing in disbelief in last night's episode when during their usual argument, Jodha stood up in the boat. Arre.. khari hoke jayegi kahaan!!??!

I was wondering.. where does she think she'd stand up and go from the boat in the middle of the lake? What does she think... she'd walk the waves to the shore? What was the point of standing up in a boat meant for just two people? it wasn't a ship that'd allow one to walk if one wished to get out of an avoidable argument!!

Only Jodha would forget she was in a boat. I half-wished she'd step out in a huff and have Jalal hoist her back. If nothing, he'd spend the rest of the night laughing at the incident.

Or maybe she was so involved in the discussion with Jalal that she forgot she wasn't on land anymore - you know, the romantic angle! :heart:
OHH !! She is involved..what ever her teekhi disclaimer, she is heavily into Jalal, notices the fact about Khema, notices the wound, keeps on giving sidelong glances .. At least that guy looks here and there but Ma'am is fixed on the shiny, well groomed, moustachio-ed face .. wahan se nazar hi nahi hat thi !!:P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 13:40

OMG ...Sathu-Shalini.....aap dono toh lip lock karwa ke hi maanoge....and duct tape.....hai re devi maiyya....

Both of u are on a ROLL!!!

:*lol*: :*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-15, 13:43

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:I had tried to suggest Duct Tape...Evil or Very Mad  but whatever works! Twisted Evil

OHH !! She is involved..what ever her teekhi disclaimer, she is heavily into Jalal, notices the fact about Khema, notices the wound, keeps on giving sidelong glances .. At least that guy looks here and there but Ma'am is fixed on the shiny, well groomed, moustachio-ed face .. wahan se nazar hi nahi hat thi !!:P :P
True that!!! Agree with u and Shalini....that scene was really :lol!:  

She is defo very much INTO him........

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 13:47

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:I had tried to suggest Duct Tape...Evil or Very Mad  but whatever works! Twisted Evil

Arre yaar, the side long glances ka reason is that she doesn't trust him. The dame probably thinks he's gonna attempt whatever-she-thinks-he's-gonna-attempt in the boat.
That's why the notice of Khema. Woh hand cut to free main dikh gaya issi chakkar main!

i think she was looking for an opportunity for the lesson she wanted to teach Jalal.. jiske liye mannat maangi hai.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 13:53

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The Gum in the duct tape will melt away *her hot angry hissing breath will see to that * .. we need something else !! after all he hs to surface to breathe now and then and she may choose to go off on her speech mission !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Arre yaar, the side long glances ka reason is that she doesn't trust him. The dame probably thinks he's gonna attempt whatever-she-thinks-he's-gonna-attempt in the boat.
That's why the notice of Khema. Woh hand cut to free main dikh gaya issi chakkar main!

i think she was looking for an opportunity for the lesson she wanted to teach Jalal.. jiske liye mannat maangi hai.
*snorts * Looking for opportunity !!!  No bayzz...khud jaake dhaka Maaregi and then she will scold-lecture Shehensha for being inattentive and unaware of his surroundings, She will say from her pulpit that a king should always be  satark for enemies,  her amer ppl would never have got themself dashed the way the mughal king got dashed ...

If that was the case , would not she first checked out  Amijaan's Khema, so that she could run there in case of dire emergency..

How did he cut his hand BTW ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-15, 13:56

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:That is exactly what she would do.

*snorts * Looking for opportunity !!!  No bayzz...khud jaake dhaka Maaregi and then she will scold-lecture Shehensha for being inattentive and unaware of his surroundings, She will say from her pulpit that a king should always be  satark for enemies,  her amer ppl would never have got themself dashed the way the mughal king got dashed ...

If that was the case , would not she first checked out  Amijaan's Khema, so that she could run there in case of dire emergency..

woh bhi theek hai!!

Even Jalal has no idea how he cut his hand! Wink

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-15, 19:35

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:OHH !! She is involved..what ever her teekhi disclaimer, she is heavily into Jalal, notices the fact about Khema, notices the wound, keeps on giving sidelong glances .. At least that guy looks here and there but Ma'am is fixed on the shiny, well groomed, moustachio-ed face .. wahan se nazar hi nahi hat thi !!:P :P

woh bhi theek hai!!

Even Jalal has no idea how he cut his hand! Wink
ROFL 

Purana cut tha....Jalal said na, dyan se Jodha Begum ..kahin ghav hara na ho jaye Wink

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-16, 13:00

Jalal and Jodha return safely to the camp without getting lost in the jungle...

... and this is precisely why these things are called 'Spoilers'

ROFL

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top