Latest topics

What is Sholk's purpose?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is Sholk's purpose?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 13:58

Why is Shlok so determined to marry Aastha?

- is he in love with her?
- does he want to irritate Anjali?
- is he doing it so that Niranjan has power over Avdhoot?
or
- does he want revenge for his public humiliation at the award ceremony?

His methods seem to me to be a bit off. 

- if he is in love, great
- if he wants to irritate Anjali, odd way to do it.. saddle himself with a girl he does not want
- help his dad, understandable
- revenge? this I don't get - because his humiliation was public. A man like Shlok would make sure that his revenge was public too.. i.e. publicly humiliate Aastha is some way. This marrying her and treating her badly were be private.

So is he going to make sure the world knows that she is in love with him and then dump her in a humiliating manner?

What exactly is he trying to achieve?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: What is Sholk's purpose?

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-15, 14:26

Hi sims

He does that  to irritate his mum and for revenge
He might  dump her at the altar or he is trying to malign her name so that she ends up getting called characterless
 His gifts have  been public and are known to his office mates
Announcing his marriage on a family get together which is again public
Misprint on the cards 
All these leading to revenge
He is definitely not in love but he is attracted to her which he has not realized but once his revenge is successful he will realize thats when the story will start

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 14:27

Hi Jarian,

Yes that does make sense.. so he will probably dump her publicly too... making her humiliation complete.

I agree that he is attracted, something he will not accept yet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-15, 14:45

slmu wrote:

or

From what I have read, I think it’s a combo of 2nd & 4th. He wants to take revenge (however flimsy the reason be) & he also knows Anjali hates Aastha so much & Since he holds Anjali responsible for the separation from the love of his life, he wants to do the opp. of what she wants.

The plots & tracks have been very odd since the start.

He is not in love yet.
- if he wants to irritate Anjali, odd way to do it.. saddle himself with a girl he does not want
Maybe the hatred for Anjali is too much, so much that he is willing to torture himself too.
I doubt this is for helping his dad though
- revenge? this I don't get - because his humiliation was public. A man like Shlok would make sure that his revenge was public too.. i.e. publicly humiliate Aastha is some way. This marrying her and treating her badly were be private.
Maybe he will seduce her & leave her on the alter. It will be a public humiliation for her then.

So is he going to make sure the world knows that she is in love with him and then dump her in a humiliating manner?
That’s what the 1st promo hinted too right? Shlok being 2-faced & fooling Aastha

That I really have no idea.

Nice Qs Shanthi, my answers in red

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 14:56

he wants revenge...but while his humiliation was public..and the fallout to his and his father's reputation was public if he retaliated publicly would it not make it worse...this way get her to fall in love with you...show the public u r not how u were portrayed...if she can fall for u, u can't b bad..restore reputation and tell her the truth....and also annoy Anjali in the process....now if he is thinking with a cool head this would kill three birds one stone...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 14:57

archie_79 wrote:
slmu wrote:

or

From what I have read, I think it’s a combo of 2nd & 4th. He wants to take revenge (however flimsy the reason be) & he also knows Anjali hates Aastha so much & Since he holds Anjali responsible for the separation from the love of his life, he wants to do the opp. of what she wants.

The plots & tracks have been very odd since the start.

He is not in love yet.
Maybe the hatred for Anjali is too much, so much that he is willing to torture himself too.
I doubt this is for helping his dad though
Maybe he will seduce her & leave her on the alter. It will be a public humiliation for her then.

That’s what the 1st promo hinted too right? Shlok being 2-faced & fooling Aastha

That I really have no idea.

Nice Qs Shanthi, my answers in red
Thanks Shilps.. yes the whole thing is odd at the moment... hope it becomes clearer soon. I think we need a monologue from Shlok

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:he wants revenge...but while his humiliation was public..and the fallout to his and his father's reputation was public if he retaliated publicly would it not make it worse...this way get her to fall in love with you...show the public u r not how u were portrayed...if she can fall for u, u can't b bad..restore reputation and tell her the truth....and also annoy Anjali in the process....now if he is thinking with a cool head this would kill three birds one stone...
Ah, now that's interesting... so publicly he corrects his image while privately humiliating her and leaving her with no avenue. Annoying Anjali is icing on his cake.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:02

sarra0 wrote:he wants revenge...but while his humiliation was public..and the fallout to his and his father's reputation was public if he retaliated publicly would it not make it worse...this way get her to fall in love with you...show the public u r not how u were portrayed...if she can fall for u, u can't b bad..restore reputation and tell her the truth....and also annoy Anjali in the process....now if he is thinking with a cool head this would kill three birds one stone...
@ bold...this s the case

and probably he will make situation 2 dump Astha later....a convincing one....as Astha s very gullible she will fall 4 his tricks

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
@ bold...this s the case

and probably he will make situation 2 dump Astha later....a convincing one....as Astha s very gullible she will fall 4 his tricks
all in all.. heartbreak for Aastha.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:13

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
@ bold...this s the case

heartbreak s notatall a prob 4 mahan SP bahu's

almost all SP bahu's have faced such situation:P :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:14

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
@ bold...this s the case

heartbreak s notatall a prob 4 mahan SP bahu's

almost all SP bahu's have faced such situation:P :)
:lol!:  very true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:29

now u write it lady...great sarra...i m gassing(guessing) u r going to b cv,the one who wil nt b credited for such intringuing ideas...if they had hv a solid back up track wont they b executing 'love' properly??whats wth ths rush? This much of desperation to bring the leads in one frame? Why nt go slowly?? Hope they r nt searching ideas...sry to vent out guys,m frustrated

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:36

aasudi wrote:
now u write it lady...great sarra...i m gassing(guessing) u r going to b cv,the one who wil nt b credited for such intringuing ideas...if they had hv a solid back up track wont they b executing 'love' properly??whats wth ths rush? This much of desperation to bring the leads in one frame? Why nt go slowly?? Hope they r nt searching ideas...sry to vent out guys,m frustrated  
I am hoping for a few monologues so we understand the thinking soon Sush

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-15, 15:42

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
I think the CVs r not giving monologues so that the viewers keep guessing Shlok's motive. The intrigue factor is maintained. They will reveal when the right time comes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:43

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
same here shanti...and it wont harm the audience if suspense bottle is opened than monologues...to get driven by presumptions too much, views might feel cheated if suspense fall flat like in 'chhal:sheh aur maat'...i hope they giv clarification to past, so that LSV's can connect to shlok and avinash can portray shlok wth his expressions than monologues...wil b more suitable n interesting with shlok being dark

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 17:44

slmu wrote:
Ah, now that's interesting... so publicly he corrects his image while privately humiliating her and leaving her with no avenue. Annoying Anjali is icing on his cake.
exactly...now the question is is he or the cvs thinking with a clear head...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 17:48

anusha.cochin wrote:
@ bold...this s the case

am the time he would plan to dump her would he be in love?? or not yet...in terms of story mayb in love and denying and therefore they prolong the love story... he said it to Aastha wen she was getting into the taxi something about the person who breaks your heart being the one u see everyday..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 17:53

aasudi wrote:
googly eyed here.. there seems to b an accusation there somewhere lol...execution seems to b an issue...if they take this idea and show something worthwhile in the show i am all for it....the rush or the desperation I do not get either..It's to quick..from both sides...mayb a case of moving to one house, under one roof, married so they don't have to find excuses, get the saas bahu saga started...they r not exactly getting TRP or international viewers so rushing through to next stage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 18:01

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
shock r u tellin me that the monologue with Shloak setting fire or on another couple of occasions didn't let u in on his intentions? they both could do with some decent monologues...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 18:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
CVs thinking with a clear head? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 18:26

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
shaking head vigorously.. it is, it is. ..but otherwise wat do they have in the show to show?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 18:36

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Ah, now that's interesting... so publicly he corrects his image while privately humiliating her and leaving her with no avenue. Annoying Anjali is icing on his cake.
shaking head vigorously.. it is, it is. ..but otherwise wat do they have in the show to show?
Yes that's true too.. cheers  to muddleheadedness

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 18:42

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
googly eyed here.. there seems to b an accusation there somewhere lol...execution seems to b an issue...if they take this idea and show something worthwhile in the show i am all for it....the rush or the desperation I do not get either..It's to quick..from both sides...mayb a case of moving to one house, under one roof, married so they don't have to find excuses, get the saas bahu saga started...they r not exactly getting TRP or international viewers so rushing through to next stage...
why cant i hurl on accusations??sarra ko accuse karne mein koi tax lagta hai kaa?? Lol
u r giving ideas after ideas(clear ones) even after being warned k makers might b stalking them, u should b accused...i m thinking abt punishment now...ROFL

btw, as u say they can switch on ny moment to SB saga, if their suspense maya fails...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 18:53

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
why cant i hurl on accusations??sarra ko accuse karne mein koi tax lagta hai kaa?? Lol
u r giving ideas after ideas(clear ones) even after being warned k makers might b stalking them, u should b accused...i m thinking abt punishment now...ROFL

btw, as u say they can switch on ny moment to SB saga, if their suspense maya fails...
I hope not.. the suspense is what is keeping me hooked at the moment

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 20:59

In short, He is treating Ashtha like a trophy, that has to be just won over , so that his triumph is complete and is seen by the world, by prevailing over his fiercest critic and who had at times insulted him. He seems to plan to put ashtha in a showcase and exhibit it as he fancies.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum