Latest topics

What is Sholk's purpose?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What is Sholk's purpose?

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 21:02

sameersaagar wrote:In short, He is treating Ashtha like a trophy, that has to be just won over , so that his triumph is complete and is seen by the world, by prevailing over his fiercest critic and who had at times insulted him. He seems to plan to put ashtha in a showcase and exhibit it as he fancies.
And she has fallen into the pit willingly Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 03:29

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:he wants revenge...but while his humiliation was public..and the fallout to his and his father's reputation was public if he retaliated publicly would it not make it worse...this way get her to fall in love with you...show the public u r not how u were portrayed...if she can fall for u, u can't b bad..restore reputation and tell her the truth....and also annoy Anjali in the process....now if he is thinking with a cool head this would kill three birds one stone...
now u write it lady...great sarra...i m gassing(guessing) u r going to b cv,the one who wil nt b credited for such intringuing ideas...if they had hv a solid back up track wont they b executing 'love' properly??whats wth ths rush? This much of desperation to bring the leads in one frame? Why nt go slowly?? Hope they r nt searching ideas...sry to vent out guys,m frustrated
googly eyed here.. there seems to b an accusation there somewhere lol...execution seems to b an issue...if they take this idea and show something worthwhile in the show i am all for it....the rush or the desperation I do not get either..It's to quick..from both sides...mayb a case of moving to one house, under one roof, married so they don't have to find excuses, get the saas bahu saga started...they r not exactly getting TRP or international viewers so rushing through to next stage...
why cant i hurl on accusations??sarra ko accuse karne mein koi tax lagta hai kaa?? Lol
u r giving ideas after ideas(clear ones) even after being warned k makers might b stalking them, u should b accused...i m thinking abt punishment now...ROFL

btw, as u say they can switch on ny moment to SB saga, if their suspense maya fails...
accuse away..But who knows wat the consequences would be...i am giving ideas but answering honestly have they used any of them? is the show any clearer for them? even if the ideas r clear wen they find them they distort them soon enough... punishment...if it's one i like qubool hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 03:31

slmu wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:now u write it lady...great sarra...i m gassing(guessing) u r going to b cv,the one who wil nt b credited for such intringuing ideas...if they had hv a solid back up track wont they b executing 'love' properly??whats wth ths rush? This much of desperation to bring the leads in one frame? Why nt go slowly?? Hope they r nt searching ideas...sry to vent out guys,m frustrated  
googly eyed here.. there seems to b an accusation there somewhere lol...execution seems to b an issue...if they take this idea and show something worthwhile in the show i am all for it....the rush or the desperation I do not get either..It's to quick..from both sides...mayb a case of moving to one house, under one roof, married so they don't have to find excuses, get the saas bahu saga started...they r not exactly getting TRP or international viewers so rushing through to next stage...
why cant i hurl on accusations??sarra ko accuse karne mein koi tax lagta hai kaa?? Lol
u r giving ideas after ideas(clear ones) even after being warned k makers might b stalking them, u should b accused...i m thinking abt punishment now...ROFL

btw, as u say they can switch on ny moment to SB saga, if their suspense maya fails...
I hope not.. the suspense is what is keeping me hooked at the moment
They can still keep the suspense going...if not then they can think up new ways of not executing track properly and v will b in the same position...thou in hear Sojal and Anjali have shot a scene in think where Anjali is again not nice to her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-16, 12:11

Going Madhubala way ... how unique :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 12:28

monsi08 wrote:Going Madhubala way ... how unique :lol!:
hi monsi, been long...u said it correctly...madhubala way...ebp is 'idher udher ki batein,agera bagera' ... ;-)
the fake love n leaving madhu at alter...my madhubala watching experience is limited to that...started watching after rk starts faking love for madhu n left watching frm the abandoned alter...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-16, 12:39

aasudi wrote:
hi monsi, been long...u said it correctly...madhubala way...ebp is 'idher udher ki batein,agera bagera' ... ;-)
the fake love n leaving madhu at alter...my madhubala watching experience is limited to that...started watching after rk starts faking love for madhu n left watching frm the abandoned alter...
Same pinch .. :D
IPK2 .. i never watch IPK2 for the sake of protesting against it :lol!:  and also I simply dont like the lead hero... But read this post and couldnt help myself from commenting on it !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 13:05

monsi08 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Same pinch .. :D
IPK2 .. i never watch IPK2 for the sake of protesting against it :lol!:  and also I simply dont like the lead hero... But read this post and couldnt help myself from commenting on it !
thank u for ur views...n u r grt to watch chup chap...for me,the show is more 4 criticizing than watching...lol...kuch bhi ho, dekh toh liya n thats wat matters the most ;-)
i dnt dislike the ML neither like overall...wish he changes his hairstyle n beard style :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum