Latest topics

Why jyoti was ignored???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why jyoti was ignored???

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:03

Why did agnihotris didnt call jyoti, her husband n in laws to their such auspicious function?? Any thoughts guys??
They were shown fighting over family collage,which pic to include n which nt...childhood pics were also shown...then y jyoti is missed in betn??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why jyoti was ignored???

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:09

Wasn't there supposed to be a whole track with Aastha helping Jyoti? I hope they don't ignore it.. it was very promising

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:11

just posted the same qstn n wu thread

I thnk cv's purposley didnt becoz if Astha cms 2 knw Jyoti s Slok's sis it will lead 2 another track....no dey have 2 concentrate n marriage track

bakki sab drama baaaadh mein:P   Astha ko mahan sp bahu banne ka mokha tho milna chahiye na....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:14

slmu wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a whole track with Aastha helping Jyoti? I hope they don't ignore it.. it was very promising
i knw shanti, there wil b a whole track in the future...but abhay use to arrive AM anytime as if he resides there n ignored in function? Weird na...hope they gv some excuses later...might they read us so i write up ths post,hehe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:17

anusha.cochin wrote:just posted the same qstn n wu thread

I thnk cv's purposley didnt becoz if Astha cms 2 knw Jyoti s Slok's sis it will lead 2 another track....no dey have 2 concentrate n marriage track

bakki sab drama baaaadh mein:P   Astha ko mahan sp bahu banne ka mokha tho milna chahiye na....
humein bhi pata tha anu abt cvs...weirdest lot of cvs...totally dhamakedaar...jus wanted to poke nose in others life, aakhir aastha ko jo dekhte hain hum...lol

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:24

aasudi wrote:

humein bhi pata tha anu abt cvs...weirdest lot of cvs...totally dhamakedaar...jus wanted to poke nose in others life, aakhir aastha ko jo dekhte hain hum...lol
Poking nose n other life is the major duty of SP bahus

and we all knw Astha s gonna support Jyoti and rescue her:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:27

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Poking nose n other life is the major duty of SP bahus

and we all knw Astha s gonna support Jyoti and rescue her:)
I am all for her rescuing Jyoti.. but was so irritated when she went into that room

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:30

actually its weird that Anjali invited kirlaoskar  pariwar but forgt 2 invite their daughter:shock: 

or s der another rule that married daughter cant take place n function n maayka?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:35

anusha.cochin wrote:actually its weird that Anjali invited kirlaoskar  pariwar but forgt 2 invite their daughter:shock: 

or s der another rule that married daughter cant take place n function n maayka?
:lol!:  no doubt it will be a rule.. and so Aastha will not be able to go to her mayka when needed

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:37

anusha.cochin wrote:actually its weird that Anjali invited kirlaoskar  pariwar but forgt 2 invite their daughter:shock: 

anu, ok if thats the rule...but what abt abhay? He used to appear most of the times...in business issues n family issues both...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:47

aasudi wrote:

anu, ok if thats the rule...but what abt abhay? He used to appear most of the times...in business issues n family issues both...
Agnihotri pariwar set rules fro woman only

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:58

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Agnihotri pariwar set rules fro woman only
so there was no rule against hm stil he didnt came...is it? Me got conphused

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-15, 17:17

aasudi wrote:Why did agnihotris didnt call jyoti, her husband n in laws to their such auspicious function?? Any thoughts guys??
They were shown fighting over family collage,which pic to include n which nt...childhood pics were also shown...then y jyoti is missed in betn??
You are right yaar .. Their SIL was so close to Anjali .. And none even mentioned their daughter .. And thetwo brothers forget about their sister ?? Is she their step sister ?? scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-15, 18:08

the cvs seem to forget..where has her husband gone.. i assume they want to concentrate on Shlok aastha track before turning attention elsewhere...but it tells where the organisation of the show is...they dont even seem to remember to think about Jyoti never mind asking them to the function...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 20:47

I also wondering why Shloke's sister and her Husband were not there, This was a family function, but we did not get to see any close relative of NA like brothers/sisters or cousins, or is NA all alone in this world

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 04:46

sameersaagar wrote:I also wondering why Shloke's sister and her Husband were not there, This was a family function, but we did not get to see any close relative of NA like brothers/sisters or cousins, or is NA all alone in this world
i saw his brother there sameer...his brother seem to have no wife n children or might be they r reserved to introduce later in the show...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum