Latest topics

the revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the revenge

Post by Jeevan N on 2013-10-15, 15:14

Its for sure that Shlok wants to marry Aastha for revenge. But when it will be the time to play the final card of the revenge game Shlok may fall weak at that moment and realize he is truly in love with Aastha. But she might somehow come to know that it was a revenge. May be Shlok will tell her everything and forgive. But Aastha will not accept his forgiveness and leave him. Somr people's views are that he will humiliate Aastha in public but I don't think so because he has already fallen for her.

These are just my views..your views??

Jeevan N

Back to top Go down

Re: the revenge

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-15, 15:18

How about Niranjan ?? He seems to be having a hidden agenda , will he allow Astha to leave so easily, Won't he try to blackmail her into marrying Shlok??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:19

Jeevan, nice post.. its very possible that at the last minute he backs out of dumping her because he is in love.

I would love for Aastha to leave him at some stage.. she does deserve some self respect

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:25

Tanthya wrote:How about Niranjan ?? He seems to be having a hidden agenda , will he allow Astha to leave so easily, Won't he try to blackmail her into marrying Shlok??
Well, its possible of course... he will try to play the family card if she decides to leave. But what if Shlok humiliates her in such a public manner that her staying behind raises more questions about the Agnihotris?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:28

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:How about Niranjan ?? He seems to be having a hidden agenda , will he allow Astha to leave so easily, Won't he try to blackmail her into marrying Shlok??
Well, its possible of course... he will try to play the family card if she decides to leave. But what if Shlok humiliates her in such a public manner that her staying behind raises more questions about the Agnihotris?
wat if Slok back out from marriage at last moment...so that Avdhoot need 2 beg 2 Niranajan 4 his daughters life

and NA put a condition...if he signs land papers their marriage will take place:shock:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 15:39

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
wat if Slok back out from marriage at last moment...so that Avdhoot need 2 beg 2 Niranajan 4 his daughters life

and NA put a condition...if he signs land papers their marriage will take place:shock:
this works as well doesn't it..

I am liking this track very much.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 15:48

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

this works as well doesn't it..

I am liking this track very much.
this shows keeps us guessing and guessing:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-15, 15:50

Hi, jeevan...thanks for the post...in my views, shlok has a long way to walk for reaching love...cuz aastha's love has to beat his first love swati and mis-assumptions on life and lifestyle...he can dump her before/after marriage, i prefer the latter...for me, its better if he falls in love after his base for hate fakes out...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum