Latest topics

Interesting love confession

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting love confession

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 19:45

Slok didnt say a single time that he loves her

He only said abt her feelings and unfortunately Astha didnt get his evil intention

Slok has won over Astha...He made Astha dependent on him ...he proved that Astha s weak:oops:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting love confession

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 19:57

I know Anu.. felt so sad for her.. he made it so clear by saying that he said what she wants to hear, not what he feels.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 20:01

slmu wrote:I know Anu.. felt so sad for her.. he made it so clear by saying that he said what she wants to hear, not what he feels.
Yes...In future also he will use this point if Astha questions him abt his intetntions

he has played cunningly....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-15, 20:28

Shloke is laughing all the way internally,  He had his way in his own style and Shrenu is now under his total control.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-15, 22:08

sameersaagar wrote:Shloke is laughing all the way internally,  He had his way in his own style and Shrenu is now under his total control.
its weird that Astha didnt understand his real motive...she was projected as a bold, intelligent girl

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 03:39

Anu I was watching the scene shaking my head...she wanted him to confess that he loves her first...instead she got a marriage announcement and nothing about his feelings jus the state of her condition and she fell for it.. . and a overly melodramatic scene with hitting and collapsing...his feelings, thought r kept well hidden...he is playing the game well...it would have been fun if there had been a bit more of a cat and mouse game...with her making him work for it..but she rolled over easily...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 09:07

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I know Anu.. felt so sad for her.. he made it so clear by saying that he said what she wants to hear, not what he feels.
Yes...In future also he will use this point if Astha questions him abt his intetntions

he has played cunningly....
talking abt future, wil they show aastha falling out of 'love'(not the relation)??with the way,the story is moving wont it be better for her to fall out of love?? She can fall in love with changed shlok again but forgiving,i m least for it...b however dark his past is,he is a villian...his motives r ill in n out

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 09:47

sarra0 wrote:Anu I was watching the scene shaking my head...she wanted him to confess that he loves her first...instead she got a marriage announcement and nothing about his feelings jus the state of her condition and she fell for it.. . and a overly melodramatic scene with hitting and collapsing...his feelings, thought r kept well hidden...he is playing the game well...it would have been fun if there had been a bit more of a cat and mouse game...with her making him work for it..but she rolled over easily...
sarra,watched the confession scene after reading this post...i found it overly melodramatic too but with the way aastha was shown impulsive n over reactive b4, i think they had to show what they showed...plus,makers had alws seen/shown scenes from shlok-angle...shlok needed verbal confession,so done...

i wish rather than outbrusting, she should hv hit him again n again slowly on his shoulders ...crying- venting out silently(without words) and shlok pulling her n engulfing her into hug assuring(fake) what he said n what she heard was accurate...then,that wiping tears n those dialouges intact...wud hv been b'ful than dramatic...however, liked the dialouge 'kyun ki tum he meri jarurat hai, adhuri ho tum meri bina' 'main tumhara pehchan hoon aur wajood bhi'...means a lot for shlok's char sketch and aastha's innocence...he directly spat out on her face,a hint of him, but she is hell bent head over heels for his fake caress...
makers want to show shlok is manipulater,the control-freak...the scene was gud for their future encounter on that case...
Again,aastha failed me...v al knw they r doing this to show aastha's innocent but i quite find her dumb...she is so much blinded by what(physical intimidating?) to trust him n his love that way??is it bec of his public declaration??what does she want conjugalness or love??

Sarra, makers hv missed comic punch since the begn...the comic scenes so far r nt fun anyway...n now they r serious n also messed up like jalebi so no cat n mouse game, direct conclusion...
They can now show cat n mouse, tu tu main main romantic cute moments until shlok's true colors r out in light...clumsy jolly aastha lovers b hpy, she is coming back ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum