Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 15th October 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 20:14

The episode starts with Niranjan requesting all his guests to proceed for the dinner. The guests congratulate Astha and Shlok before proceeding to the dinner hall. Astha's parents approach Niranjan and Anjali and let them know what happened tonight wasn't right. Astha's dad tells Niranjan that Shlok had put down their family honor tonight. Anjali immediately tells them that it was all Astha's doing. She asks them what were they doing when she came home late everyday. She points out the fact that she went to Kholapur with Shlok. Kalindi tells her that she knows about her daughter and that they didn't stop her because it involved her work. 

Anjali speaks very tauntingly about Astha and Kalindi answers her back telling them that they know about their daughter. Niranjan tells them that it takes two hands to make the sound. After accepting the wishes from the guests Shlok and Astha comes and stands before their parents. Astha's mum immediately tells them they are leaving and takes Astha home. At Agnihotri's residence, Niranjan expresses his displeasure in Shlok's behavior. Shlok apologizes to him and tells him that he is getting married as promised to his dad, but just that he wants to spend it with the girl of his choice. He then adds that he had always worked to make sure that his dad was always proud of him, be it business or anything. He then proceeds to take his dad's blessings. Anjali stands there as a mute spectator.

At Astha's residence they ask her if she knew this was going to happen. She tells them that she never expected Shlok to announce it. Her parents get more angry on Shlok for putting them in this situation. Just then the Agnihotri's come to Astha's house. Niranjan walks in and apologies on behalf on Anjali for her insulting words. Astha's dad invites them in but strongly points out not to continue this matter further to an alliance. Niranjan tells him that he can understand their feelings as he has a daughter on his own. Astha's dad then requests him to leave them alone and further adds that he respects him but what his son Shlok did today was an unforgivable mistake and not to test their hospitality. 

Niranjan composes his anger and tells them to check with their daughter again as with time decisions change and the feelings for one another might change too. Astha's parents ask her for a reply and before she could, Shlok tells everyone that he wants to have a word with Astha before she makes her decision. He also promises that he would never disturb Astha and her family in future.

The scene shifts to Astha and Shlok on their own. He tells her that he had said what she wanted to hear. He further adds that she asked him to say and that now he had done that as to why she is this quiet. He places his hand on her shoulder to turn her to face him. But the moment she turns she slaps him. He asks her as to why she slapped him once and further adds with a smile that she can do whatever she wants and scream how much ever she wants but she has to confess her feelings for him. 

Astha holds him by his collar and asks him as to why he did this. She further continues hysterically, demanding him as to how he can announce it to the public without confessing his....... (love) for her first. Shlok smiles hearing her confession and takes her in his embrace. When she calms down she lifts her tear stained face and asks him as to why he did it.  He tells her that he wanted an life long relationship with her. When she questions him again as to why, he tells her that she will be incomplete without him. 

Shlok then cups her face and wipes her tears gently with his thumb and tells her that her eyes, her face, her heartbeat only calls for him......and that he is her identity......with the title song on the background they share a romantic eye lock....He then takes her again in his embrace with a very determined look that nothing will come in-between them and possessively tightens his hold on her.......She stays in his hold relishing the moment, very clam and content. Her mum's voice bring them both to present and they go down to meet them.

Her parents ask her to tell everyone what her decision is. Her father tells her that her happiness is of at most importance for them. 

Precap: Astha tells her parents and everyone present that she wants to.........

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 21:41; edited 2 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 15th October 2013

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-15, 20:50

Video Update Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir 15th October 2013

The Episode starts with everyone clapping for Shlok and Astha. Niranjan and Anjali are shocked. Niranjan asks the guests to have food so that he can have a talk with Shlok. Niranjan stops Anjali and they look angrily at Shlok. Everyone congratulate Shlok and Astha. Atul says whatever happened is wrong. He says your son has ruined our respect so easily, as I have told you Astha does not want to marry him, then why did he do this. Anjali taunts him and says this is happening because of your daughter. She dreams big and is after Shlok. Atul and Kalindi get angry. Niranjan says its their mistake, both of them are guilty. Anjali says Astha is responsible for all this. She speaks against Astha. Kalindi argues with her and says we have full faith in our daughter, its your son’s mistake.

She says he did not ask us and announced. Anjali asks Kalindi to shut up as she might be very happy as Astha is getting married to Shlok. Kalindi taunts her back and says we can’t think this. Niranjan says we also got insulted, so why should we argue. He says we have to unite and find the solution. Anjali says Astha’s parents should have explained Astha before all this.

Anjali scolds Atul and Kalindi and says they don’t have right to speak up. Shlok comes there with Astha. Everyone looks at them angrily. Kalindi says Astha was doing her work so we did not stop her, we trust her completely. Kalindi says Astha said no to Shlok earlier. Kalindi takes Astha with her. Atul leaves. Niranjan scolds Shlok and asks him why did he do this. Shlok says I agreed to you, did what you wanted. Niranjan says who asked you to announce it infront of everyone. Shlok says I always said yes to whatever you asked me. Shlok takes his blessings. Kalindi brings Astha to Ajju and tells Ajju about what Shlok did and how they got insulted.

Atul says Shlok did wrong and Astha can’t be happy in that house. He says I hope everyone forgets what happened today. Ajju asks them to think about Astha. Kalindi asks Astha did you not feel whats in Shlok’s mind about you. She asks Astha but Astha is silent. Shlok comes to their house and everyone are shocked to see them. Shlok comes with Niranjan and Anjali.

Atul is surprised seeing them. Sojal tells her husband that her family got insulted because of Shlok. She says my mum will be sad knowing all this. He says everyone has a right to think about their life. She says Astha won’t be happy in this house as Anjali won’t accept her as she dislikes her. She says Shlok chose a smart girl. He stops her and says Shlok did this so he might have thought of something. He says let me work now. Niranjan says sorry to Atul and says today Anjali misbehaved with you and she is sorry too. Atul says you came to our house, you are welcome, but I request you to end this talk here, we got insulted and it would be better what happened today and whoever told us anything.

Astha looks at Shlok. Niranjan says even I have a daughter and can understand what you are going through. Atul says if so, then leave us alone, as I respect you but what Shlok did, no father can accept that. Atul says he has insulted us, but don’t hurt our self esteem. Niranjan says you are misunderstanding, I came here to make a relation, not break. Atul does not understand. Niranjan gets angry but controls his anger and says our happiness is in our kids.

Kalindi says Astha has said no to this proposal. Niranjan says I know but ask Astha again, things change with time. Shlok looks at Astha. Atul says fine and asks Astha to speak up and give them an answer. Astha sees Shlok and Shlok says before Astha says anything, I want to talk to Astha alone. He says then no one would have any complain with me and my family. He promises. Klaindi signs no to Atul. Shlok sees them. Atul agrees and signs yes. Astha and Shlok are alone together. He says what you wanted to listen, I told that. He says now that I have told, why are you quiet. He holds her and she slaps him. Shlok smiles and says only one slap, you can beat how many you want and can shout also, but you have to tell me whats in your heart.

Astha beats him and asks him why did he do this. He says why did you not tell me in private that you love me. She cries beating him. She hugs him. Shlok smiles. Saiyyan Ve…. plays….. They have an eyelock and says why did you do it. He says I want you lifelong as you need me, you are incomplete without me. He wipes her tears and looks at her. He says your eyes, your face and your every breath call only me. Astha looks at him. He says I m your existence. The song plays….. He hugs her.

Kalindi calls her and asks her to tell them what she wants. Niranjan asks her whats in her heart. Kalindi says tell everyone no for this proposal. Astha says I…. Atul says we will be happy in whatever you decide, tell us. Astha is shocked.

Precap:
Astha says I m sorry mum, I and Shlok Sir…..

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 15th October 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 21:36

Hi everyone the WU is ready......and thank you sealov.....for the update.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 21:38

Sharmi, Sealove.. thanks very much :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 21:42

slmu wrote:Sharmi, Sealove.. thanks very much :)
 Hi Shanthi....how was the episode for you tonight.....

Finally a love confession.....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 21:44

sharmibalan wrote:

I liked it Sharmi.. Aastha was good and I think even Shlok might have had a twinge of regret when she hugged him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 21:52

slmu wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

I liked it Sharmi.. Aastha was good and I think even Shlok might have had a twinge of regret when she hugged him
twinge of regret for not telling her first is it?

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-15, 23:18

sharmibalan wrote:
slmu wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:

twinge of regret for not telling her first is it?
No more like a twinge of regret that he was doing this to her..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-16, 11:19

Its too soon for him to regret it now.......

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:58

This is what I am talking about Sharmi.. he looks almost like he feels sorry he is doing it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 14:03

slmu wrote:

This is what I am talking about Sharmi.. he looks almost like he feels sorry he is doing it
sry for her or himself that he has to do this,console her?i dnt thnk its time for regret ths soon n sudden...n i dint feel that...i felt his feelings r kept in dark again

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum