Latest topics

Total wash out event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Total wash out event

Post by sweety1985 on 2013-10-15, 22:05

Weeks had gone into event preparation and only handful guests turned up...shlok said big things like event aisa Hona chahiye and event waisa Hona chahiye...mangala and mangesh were given so much tension...finally what happened??? No pheras of his parents nothing..direct he announced his marriage to Astha...swati was right in telling him that " main rum jaise khudgarz insan ke saath nahi reh sakti"... Wonder if astha will tell him those same words...

Also see many posts on people predicting shlok revenge and astha heartbreak...but if we see first promo then u can see that he s always good in front f astha ...he s mean only to other ladies...so wondering if he confessing his revenge will ever happen...remember he himself said he s hero cum villain of the show...agar revenge happens he s villain fr astha phir hero kis ke liye banega?  So I think his true face might not come in front of astha at least in near future...when it does come I think the guy would have fallen fr her and there might at most b separation track...what u guys think?

sweety1985
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Total wash out event

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-15, 22:12

I think its too soon for a wedding........So they might be going around for sometime before things might fall apart.....for them.....

In today's episode he said about realising his dad's dreams......so I am doubtful there a bit....

and his confession only stated about Astha's feelings for him as to how she will be incomplete without him....But he never said how his life would turn out to be without her.....Humm....

I think we just have to wait and see how this turns out to be......

Very true....about the preparation....We didn't get to see the phere's......Wink

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 03:24

yeah the event was a non starter...

in terms of the promo..he is shown as being two faced...which is how he comes across in the show, and if this is for revenge then he is hiding a part of himself which was also the case in the show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 11:44

I agree with you girls .. Sharmi, Sarra, Sweety ... It was such a disappointment .. Dunno what was the aim of such preparations ... And you are right may be the celebrations will carry on for this entire week ....

confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 12:11

Yes,the event was totally non-existing...but the purpose of event jaap has been served...aastha has been toyed around successfully...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 12:49

aasudi wrote:Yes,the event was totally non-existing...but the purpose of event jaap has been served...aastha has been toyed around successfully...
was that the sole aim behind all that planning all these days ?? dont understand yaar No No

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 12:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:Yes,the event was totally non-existing...but the purpose of event jaap has been served...aastha has been toyed around successfully...
was that the sole aim behind all that planning all these days ?? dont understand yaar No No
yes sumi, thats the fact...a lil more consideration shud hv been given but u n i knw the makers...waise bhi, its general in shows to plot that way but prob wth ebp is that general plot also is vry weak...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:19

Agreed such a wash out .. for so much planning, they should have shown so much more

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:20

slmu wrote:Agreed such a wash out .. for so much planning, they should have shown so much more
there wr hardly 10 people as guests:P

then wat big event they were planning

Anjali was adamant n stage arrangements...i cant see any seat arrgmnts n stage

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:25

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Agreed such a wash out .. for so much planning, they should have shown so much more
there wr hardly 10 people as guests:P

then wat big event they were planning

Anjali was adamant n stage arrangements...i cant see any seat arrgmnts n stage
It was totally ridiculous.. the CVs really messed up there.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum