Latest topics

Swathi gift card

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swathi gift card

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-15, 23:13

did anybody see the gift card by Swathi. it signed "from Swathi" not " with love". am i wrong?

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Re: Swathi gift card

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 03:13

I must have missed that, which scene was that in?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-16, 04:08

sarra0 wrote:I must have missed that, which scene was that in?
maha episode

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 04:59

If it is without the 'with love' tag, then whats the implication? Another wierd relation?
What are ur thoughts while u notice that uma? Please give us insights :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by umasundaram1 on 2013-10-16, 05:44

aasudi wrote:If it is without the 'with love' tag, then whats the implication? Another wierd relation?
I don't know what to think. it looked odd without the" love " word.Shlok said in flashback he loves her and can't live without her. why did not she write "with love or yours swathi"???confused

umasundaram1

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 06:18

umasundaram1 wrote:
aasudi wrote:If it is without the 'with love' tag, then whats the implication? Another wierd relation?
I don't know what to think. it looked odd without the" love " word.Shlok said in flashback he loves her and can't live without her. why did not she write "with love or yours swathi"???confused
uma, i think that one was two sided lovestory...and swati loved him back...a solid MU undertook in betn and she left...thinking it the other way,might the makers portray swati as a gold digger(generally indian shows do not have 3rd angle positive) n she faked love of which true colors is known to anjali so she seperated them...bcuz of her son's past mistake and arrogance mixed stupidity(choosing aastha sighting u hate her so i like her) n aastha behaving disrespectul, taunting bck,trying to change rule,falling for shlok that easily, its nt at al wrong for anjali to MU her as a gold digger...my view

ps= abt the card,its grt u noticed,means u watch intently...hugs uma...but i doubt the makers think this deep n intently...i m very much dissapointed with whole saree-joke hurled on mainstream lovestory...even if i make fun of the show's weak plot and criticize al time, at last i want beautiful love portrayal...hope they improve in 'love' deptt

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 11:38

aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:
uma, i think that one was two sided lovestory...and swati loved him back...a solid MU undertook in betn and she left...thinking it the other way,might the makers portray swati as a gold digger(generally indian shows do not have 3rd angle positive) n she faked love of which true colors is known to anjali so she seperated them...bcuz of her son's past mistake and arrogance mixed stupidity(choosing aastha sighting u hate her so i like her) n aastha behaving disrespectul, taunting bck,trying to change rule,falling for shlok that easily, its nt at al wrong for anjali to MU her as a gold digger...my view

ps= abt the card,its grt u noticed,means u watch intently...hugs uma...but i doubt the makers think this deep n intently...i m very much dissapointed with whole saree-joke hurled on mainstream lovestory...even if i make fun of the show's weak plot and criticize al time, at last i want beautiful love portrayal...hope they improve in 'love' deptt
Thanks for Sharing your views Aasudi ... The Saree could have been given to her more respectable way ... May be Shlok should have offered the gift to Aastha in presence of her mom ... A nice request for his fav employee t wear a nice saree in keeping with Anjali's finicky attitude .. Would have put Both Kalindi and Aastha in such comfortable and respectable situation .... But the way Shlok did it was outrightly degrading ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 11:41

umasundaram1 wrote:
Glad to have you here Uma... You are truly a very keen observer ... Thanks for pointing it out yaara ... i had missed that thing ...

I am thinking in your lines .... This could have been the reason .....

Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 17:35

aasudi wrote:
umasundaram1 wrote:

@ bold...I thnk this cud be happened n Swathi's case

and regarding card I dnt thnk its weird....my hubby used 2 sent me cards even without his name....'with love' ki baath tho dhoor:P

and it seems like Slok was more involved n that relation....and may be Swathy a gold digger so dat Anjali seperated dem

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum