Latest topics

A fragrant potpourri

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A fragrant potpourri

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 02:19

My musings ~~ (keeping it optimistic)

~~~I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go~~ The briefest hug while in danger, the promise of safety...of concern...of love.

Jalal's troops attack the enemy, while he assures Jodha to not worry and rows them safely to shore. 
Despite the earlier haze of full-moon boat ride with his Begum, Wink Embarassed  Jalal is sharp enough to realize that the attack is from an insider........ Each betrayal begins with trust...He takes his commander in confidence and wants this kept secret, till the traitor is found. 

They that are fated to be fools, have one consolation, that they are fated also to be ignorant of it. !

Adham has decided to be the king,as of yesterday...and there is no stopping him. Sharifu tries to instill some sense into him but he is back to his chant of Dilli bhi hamaari aur Agra bhi hamaara Rolling Eyes .....Sharifu is doubtful if AK is Maham's son  :lol!:  ............Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him ?...To Sharifu I say, the thief is no danger to the beggar !

Jodha crosses the Laxman rekha of Jalal's khema, urged by Ammijaan Wink Jalal is overjoyed and gracious enough to welcome her and offer his bed. Wink 
This is a moment of huge change in Jodha's thinking, that her flashback is not of bal-prayog and ashobhniya aacharan but of fright from assorted creepy-crawlies.:lol!: that gets her to the bed.  Kept wondering why they couldn't at least lie down ?Rolling Eyes Oh well, the idiosyncrasies of the Royalty or the CV's !

Arrival at Amer :
Jalal is welcomed as a JamaiSa with Aarti , Meetha......first as a son-in-law then the Shahenshah....whereas others like Pratap will be welcomed as guests later.

Jodha's slight step back.... had an inkling of her turning away from her mother. Mainawati comes forward but Jodha walks away.... wounds of rejection still fresh in her mind...of her mother's words, that she would always be welcomed during festivities and celebrations as a married woman....she greets her sisters, Daadisa....her room brings childhood memories.... nothing changed yet everything has changed for Jodha. Somewhere in her heart, Jodha is aware of this and there is a  touch of sadness.

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary .

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mainawati explains the importance of keeping married relationship intact and surprise o surprise , Jodha doesn't pipe up Ghrina for Jalal or the fact that she will be more understanding of Mainawati's actions when she is a mother herself. :) 
 Methinks, Jodha has changed drastically.

Jalal on his tour of the palace remembers the mandir, bazaar, ghangaur festival lake and Bhagwan Das is all praises for his great memory....:lol!: If only he knew  Jalal's reason for the recce earlier Wink 

Pratap & Jalal.....Be still, my beating heart... for two Greats are about to have an eye-lock :lol!: 

Precap:  Fanning myself shhh Heart 

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: A fragrant potpourri

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 08:06

Before I read the post i congratulate you on your first post yaara .....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 09:14

Great post Sonia .... Absolutely loved it buddy ...

Loved your way of describing the episode .....in your words ...
The precap is really a hot hot one ... Here are traditional fans for you .... to keep you cool ....we both are doing to need it yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-16, 11:07

sonia1 wrote:My musings ~~ (keeping it optimistic)

~~~I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go~~ The briefest hug while in danger, the promise of safety...of concern...of love.

Jalal's troops attack the enemy, while he assures Jodha to not worry and rows them safely to shore. 
Despite the earlier haze of full-moon boat ride with his Begum, Wink Embarassed  Jalal is sharp enough to realize that the attack is from an insider........ Each betrayal begins with trust...He takes his commander in confidence and wants this kept secret, till the traitor is found. 

They that are fated to be fools, have one consolation, that they are fated also to be ignorant of it. !

Adham has decided to be the king,as of yesterday...and there is no stopping him. Sharifu tries to instill some sense into him but he is back to his chant of Dilli bhi hamaari aur Agra bhi hamaara Rolling Eyes .....Sharifu is doubtful if AK is Maham's son  :lol!:  ............Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him ?...To Sharifu I say, the thief is no danger to the beggar !

Jodha crosses the Laxman rekha of Jalal's khema, urged by Ammijaan Wink Jalal is overjoyed and gracious enough to welcome her and offer his bed. Wink 
This is a moment of huge change in Jodha's thinking, that her flashback is not of bal-prayog and ashobhniya aacharan but of fright from assorted creepy-crawlies.:lol!: that gets her to the bed.  Kept wondering why they couldn't at least lie down ?Rolling Eyes Oh well, the idiosyncrasies of the Royalty or the CV's !

Arrival at Amer :
Jalal is welcomed as a JamaiSa with Aarti , Meetha......first as a son-in-law then the Shahenshah....whereas others like Pratap will be welcomed as guests later.

Jodha's slight step back.... had an inkling of her turning away from her mother. Mainawati comes forward but Jodha walks away.... wounds of rejection still fresh in her mind...of her mother's words, that she would always be welcomed during festivities and celebrations as a married woman....she greets her sisters, Daadisa....her room brings childhood memories.... nothing changed yet everything has changed for Jodha. Somewhere in her heart, Jodha is aware of this and there is a  touch of sadness.

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mainawati explains the importance of keeping married relationship intact and surprise o surprise , Jodha doesn't pipe up Ghrina for Jalal or the fact that she will be more understanding of Mainawati's actions when she is a mother herself. :) 

Jalal on his tour of the palace remembers the mandir, bazaar, ghangaur festival lake and Bhagwan Das is all praises for his great memory....:lol!: If only he knew  Jalal's reason for the recce earlier Wink 

Pratap & Jalal.....Be still, my beating heart... for two Greats are about to have an eye-lock :lol!: 

Loved it Sonia :P :P . Everyone is busy wid Jalal these days that nobody noticed how drastically Jodha madam has changed. The look in her eyes, her expressions, her tone has no traces of the old "ghrina". And she seems to be enjoying his company. :)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-16, 12:55

Fell in love with your post Sonia...the way u described and highlighted the events with the quotations.....its SUPERB!!!!

Thumbsup 

Yes, Jodha has indeed come a long way.....couch se bed ka safar was interesting Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 16:26

--sumana13-- wrote:Before I read the post i congratulate you on your first post yaara .....
Thank you so much for:*ohg*:  the encouragement.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 16:27

pollyanna wrote:Fell in love with your post Sonia...the way u described and highlighted the events with the quotations.....its SUPERB!!!!

Thumbsup 

Yes, Jodha has indeed come a long way.....couch se bed ka safar was interesting Wink
Thank you for your kind words.long hug

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 16:30

neha wrote:
sonia1 wrote:My musings ~~ (keeping it optimistic)

Arrival at Amer :

Loved it Sonia :P :P . Everyone is busy wid Jalal these days that nobody noticed how drastically Jodha madam has changed. The look in her eyes, her expressions, her tone has no traces of the old "ghrina". And she seems to be enjoying his company. :)
 Thank you Neha. long hug 

I do believe that Jodha is changing....its baby steps right now.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-16, 17:10

Very humorous write up... Nice one sonia... I was so happy that the minister had brains to not let the king and his mirchi begum alone on the ride...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 17:37

Abavi wrote:Very humorous write up... Nice one sonia... I was so happy that the minister had brains to not let the king and his mirchi begum alone on the ride...
Thanks long hug

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 18:05

Sonia loved the post.. i havnt seen the episode but your writing makes me want to run and watch...loved your style and flow...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 18:09

sarra0 wrote:Sonia loved the post.. i havnt seen the episode but your writing makes me want to run and watch...loved your style and flow...
Thank you for your kind words...I am not a writer by any means ...just started penning few thoughts while watching JA....The only show I had ever watched before this was IPK and used to enjoy reading all the fabulous posts then. hug1

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 18:17

sonia1 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Sonia loved the post.. i havnt seen the episode but your writing makes me want to run and watch...loved your style and flow...
Thank you for your kind words...I am not a writer by any means ...just started penning few thoughts while watching JA....The only show I had ever watched before this was IPK and used to enjoy reading all the fabulous posts then. hug1
u start to write and pen down some thoughts and before u know it u have a sort like this...would love to read more of your thoughts... IPK inspired a lot of people. And JA is keeping many happy and the actors have come in to their own and the show is doing good...hope it continues like this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 18:33

sarra0 wrote:
sonia1 wrote:
u start to write and pen down some thoughts and before u know it u have a sort like this...would love to read more of your thoughts... IPK inspired a lot of people. And JA is keeping many happy and the actors have come in to their own and the show is doing good...hope it continues like this...
I am enjoying JA and the leads are good actors.:)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 19:23

loved reading your post Sonia ..keep writing my friend ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 19:57

cheena007 wrote:loved reading your post Sonia ..keep writing my friend ...
Thanks hug1

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum