Latest topics

IPK 2 meme... njoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-16, 05:45






Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 06:46

I was missing sth n the problem is conphusions dint left my head clear to think what i missed...now i know what i missed, u and ur posts sabi!! Huggies !!
Thank u for posting such intelligent meme...n ofc hilarious!!!

btw,the 1st one reminded me of a comedy show of my bst comedian 'hari bansha acharya'...there was a scene in his show,where he was served aaloo(potato) rice,aaloo daal,aaloo aachar,aaloo curry...everything served was of potato ...lol...thanks for bringing bck swt childhood memories...

Abt the 2nd one, i better zip up my mouth...my mouth isnt good enuf to praise shlok and male agnihotris tactics...i fear, i open my mouth to praise and sth other comes out!!! Lol
Speaking ur heart out is prob. at times ;-)

ps=go fishing, if u catch eatable ones make fish curry n upload a foto on fb wen u r bck...let us eye-feast...see ya when i see ya :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-16, 06:57

Sush... i missed you too... I am still on Eid Break... but cant stay away from you guys for long. 

I laughed and laughed at the Aloo order by Anjali... "make sure every item has Aloo in it" ... what the hel* does that even mean? it was so weirdly funny. 

And all this LOGIC behind the wedding.. scratch 

Sheepishly i admit... i kind of liked the way Ashta fell in love... she cant see how she is being played... there was something touching about that. Lets enjoy the ride while we can. 

Love ya.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 07:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Sush... i missed you too... I am still on Eid Break... but cant stay away from you guys for long. 

I laughed and laughed at the Aloo order by Anjali... "make sure every item has Aloo in it" ... what the hel* does that even mean? it was so weirdly funny. 

And all this LOGIC behind the wedding.. scratch 

Sheepishly i admit... i kind of liked the way Ashta fell in love... she cant see how she is being played... there was something touching about that. Lets enjoy the ride while we can. 

Love ya.
yes,if i bar what i saw onscreen n look at behind the curtain 'script',i m al okay or say hpy for aastha's love for shlok n her innocence that cudnt read n analyze the real shlok...i had/have problem with the 'execution' of 'love'...so m not touched at all...i feel sorry for aastha when she cries but i cnt empathize with her...i m dissappointed with rushed and weak plots...kash! They had taken at least 3-4 months to reach where they r today with slow and steady execution...
Its not easy to execute...not these type of lovestories...where, execution makes a hell difference to the script... The story,i swear,is promising...no matter how many times i have known such stories, i say its promising...but the makers ruined its beauty, drained the story with execution...even in future,if they improve execution,its going to b strained story with aastha's love's weak execution....frm my viewpoint aastha's love shud hv been picturized the best than other xyz issues...but they ridiculed that...i knw m weird but m not gettin over wth shlok ignoring aastha's tears in balcony and the whole saree-scene(slap forgotten compared to these)...m frustrated!!!
Dint watched last epi, i dnt hv heart in it dear...

Happy Eid break...enjoy ur vacation...love u 2

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 10:49


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 11:12

SAYAN18 wrote:
suicide!!! What the!! I dont want to die means i shall leave thinking n equating kya??just blankly eyelocking the screen??
Ak solve this kostin too...
Btw, that was hilarious...n the 'root' is the biggest mystery in ur 'solve' thus it is not being solved ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 11:18

suicide!!! What the!! I dont want to die means i shall leave thinking n equating kya??just blankly eyelocking the screen??
Ak solve this kostin too...
Btw, that was hilarious...n the 'root' is the biggest mystery in ur 'solve' thus it is not being solved ;-)
To solve any mystery, we have to go to the 'root'.
With so many mysteries - no option but to ......
Moreover Aastha's decision looks like suicidal.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 11:25

SAYAN18 wrote:
suicide!!! What the!! I dont want to die means i shall leave thinking n equating kya??just blankly eyelocking the screen??
Ak solve this kostin too...
Btw, that was hilarious...n the 'root' is the biggest mystery in ur 'solve' thus it is not being solved ;-)
To solve any mystery, we have to go to the 'root'.
With so many mysteries - no option but to ......
Moreover Aastha's decision looks like suicidal.
'the origin of roots'-ebp...might shake 'the origin of species'-CD...
Aastha's decision looks like suicidal for now but trust me dear she wil bring back a haunted soul, that comitted suicide long back,to life... 'H'eroine is the 'H'ealer...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 11:36

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
suicide!!! What the!! I dont want to die means i shall leave thinking n equating kya??just blankly eyelocking the screen??
Ak solve this kostin too...
Btw, that was hilarious...n the 'root' is the biggest mystery in ur 'solve' thus it is not being solved ;-)
To solve any mystery, we have to go to the 'root'.
With so many mysteries - no option but to ......
Moreover Aastha's decision looks like suicidal.
'the origin of roots'-ebp...might shake 'the origin of species'-CD...
Aastha's decision looks like suicidal for now but trust me dear she wil bring back a haunted soul, that comitted suicide long back,to life... 'H'eroine is the 'H'ealer...  
According to AK's hypothesis no 1 of Hindi Show -
Heroine / Hero / Important character*** must not die.
But she will go to that state slowly.
Estimated time period - six months.
AK's hypothesis no 2 :
Second step is the recovery phase.
Condition will improve in Tortoise speed.
Estimated time period - another six months.
By next Navratri - Bijoya - Dussera - EID,
LSV can expect Sastha to be stable.

*** - AK's hypothesis no 1, has already been proved wrong.
One of the important character of PKDH, Nanaji has died.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 11:59

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
suicide!!! What the!! I dont want to die means i shall leave thinking n equating kya??just blankly eyelocking the screen??
Ak solve this kostin too...
Btw, that was hilarious...n the 'root' is the biggest mystery in ur 'solve' thus it is not being solved ;-)
To solve any mystery, we have to go to the 'root'.
With so many mysteries - no option but to ......
Moreover Aastha's decision looks like suicidal.
'the origin of roots'-ebp...might shake 'the origin of species'-CD...
Aastha's decision looks like suicidal for now but trust me dear she wil bring back a haunted soul, that comitted suicide long back,to life... 'H'eroine is the 'H'ealer...  
According to AK's hypothesis no 1 of Hindi Show -
Heroine / Hero / Important character*** must not die.
But she will go to that state slowly.
Estimated time period - six months.
AK's hypothesis no 2 :
Second step is the recovery phase.
Condition will improve in Tortoise speed.
Estimated time period - another six months.
By next Navratri - Bijoya - Dussera - EID,
LSV can expect Sastha to be stable.

*** - AK's hypothesis no 1, has already been proved wrong.
One of the important character of PKDH, Nanaji has died.
til when shastha establises, the fans wil themselves ask for show to end...not to forget, loads of petitions of do n dont during the period...
Deaths n new entries r the 'pawns'...nanaji died solely for that

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 12:10

SAYAN18 wrote:
Absolutely brilliant post AK and thanks Sabrina ... for all the laughter ...
ROFL ROFL ROFL 


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:16

Sabi...do u think Niranjan was behind 'aloo in all sabqji' order:lol!: 


this family really entertaining..

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2639
Join date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:23

Sabi, Eid Mubarak hug1 

Me too had a good laugh at the aloo in everything.. I am guessing it must be the cheapest vegetable available at the moment.

AK, fantastic equation.. LSV are always the first to bite the dust

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-16, 17:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Absolutely brilliant post AK and thanks Sabrina ... for all the laughter ...
ROFL ROFL ROFL 

AK .... That was superb... Loved it.... The scientist watching Hindi serials.....:lol!: 


Sumana.... Thanks.... I.m enjoying myself making memes more than the memes!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-16, 17:54

anusha.cochin wrote:Sabi...do u think Niranjan was behind 'aloo in all sabqji' order:lol!: 


this family really entertaining..
Anusha.... Niranjan " saheeb" looks like a potato himself ( I mean his potato head)  So the loving wife wants potato everywhere. I am enjoying this show more than I thought. Maybe cause you guys are hanging around here. Love ya.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-16, 18:00

slmu wrote:Sabi, Eid Mubarak hug1 

Me too had a good laugh at the aloo in everything.. I am guessing it must be the cheapest vegetable available at the moment.

AK, fantastic equation.. LSV are always the first to bite the dust
Thanks Shanthi... I don't even like this Eid, unnecessary killing of animals.... But I enjoy the break with family and friends. Oh that aloo thing... My mom used to put alooo to increase the amount of curry and sabji.... Barkaat ( Arabic word) means blessing in the food, so more people can share.... But that's a poor man's strategy ... But Anjali's are filthy rich confused 

Glad you liked the meme.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-16, 20:04

Sabrina

Wishing you a Happy Eid and Thanks for Posting this Hilarious Post

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by jarian28 on 2013-10-16, 20:14

SAYAN18 wrote:
This is brilliant sayani

I have one more question
Today's ladoo eating scenes and his licking
The other day again he licked his palm after she bite him

jarian28
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-16, 20:27

Shesherkobita wrote:



Hilarious Sabi....ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-16, 20:30

SAYAN18 wrote:
Ak too good.......:*lol*:

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 20:53

jarian28 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
This is brilliant sayani

I have one more question
Today's ladoo eating scenes and his licking
The other day again he licked his palm after she bite him
Shloke is carnivore.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 21:00

sharmibalan wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Ak too good.......:*lol*:
Always the answer is LSV's death.


SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 14:39

sameersaagar wrote:Sabrina

Wishing you a Happy Eid and Thanks for Posting this Hilarious Post
Thank you so much Sameer. Had a good time with friends. So glad to see you here in IPK 2 thread. bounce

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 15:03

Thanks Sharmi... Hope CVs deliver us enough material for new memes .... :lol!: 
Sabi

sharmibalan wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:



Hilarious Sabi....ROFL

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK 2 meme... njoy

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum