Latest topics

Shlok jealous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok jealous

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-16, 10:24

I would love to see a jealous scene of Shlok. I think he's playing with Aastha's feelings but maybe something might spark if there was a jealousy situation.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok jealous

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 10:47

Sealove, i want another parallel lead to come in betn...positive n heroic...shlok,after regretting his deeds, letting aastha go...wanting her to live with a better person but at the same time being jealous of her going to another man...wont that b treat to watch? At last, both had to b together but its good if they seperate once the truth is out and a positive love triangle is infused in betn...sry to go against itv general rules but as u knw m wierd :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-16, 11:11

That sounds like a great scene aasudi. I think a love triangle especially with the one where Aasthq has the choice would be great. Shlok would be so jealous and finally he'll realize his love for Aastha.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 11:18

sealove00 wrote:That sounds like a great scene aasudi. I think a love triangle especially with the one where Aasthq has the choice would be great. Shlok would be so jealous and finally he'll realize his love for Aastha.
sealove, i hinted shlok letting aastha free(al after realising his love) n then love triangle...after love realization letting her go...during the track, shlok-aastha realizing the +ve change and the fact of incompletion without each other...whats say??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:17

aasudi wrote:
sealove00 wrote:That sounds like a great scene aasudi. I think a love triangle especially with the one where Aasthq has the choice would be great. Shlok would be so jealous and finally he'll realize his love for Aastha.
sealove, i hinted shlok letting aastha free(al after realising his love) n then love triangle...after love realization letting her go...during the track, shlok-aastha realizing the +ve change and the fact of incompletion without each other...whats say??
this s very much possible

I wanna see jealous Slok, not jealous Astha

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:25

Sealove, stuff of my dreams.. we definitely need someone to give Shlok a run for his money

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-10-16, 13:32

anusha.cochin wrote:
aasudi wrote:
this s very much possible

I wanna see jealous Slok, not jealous Astha
YEAH !!..Girls !!..Aasudi, Sealove, Anu !!.. this is very good Idea ..I am all for it girls ...
bounce bounce cheers cheers :lol!: :lol!: :D%%: :D%%: Dance Dance

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum