Latest topics

Anjali likes Astha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anjali likes Astha

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:13

I was thinking Anjali hates Astha becoz she s not of equal status and she cant manage Astha if she come as bahu and that will lead 2 anger of Niranjan

but now I start thinking Anjali wish to see Astha as bahu.....she was pushing Slok more to Astha, she knws Slok will go against her wish only
I think Anjali knws Astha's character very well and she hopes Astha can set things right in their weird family and she knw Astha will love Slok truly

wats ur view on this :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali likes Astha

Post by slmu on 2013-10-16, 13:19

Interesting Anu.. have to think on this.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:21

slmu wrote:Interesting Anu.. have to think on this.
dat will be an interesting twist na:)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 13:49

Anu,its been a while u r hinting that na...might b true ...i dnt thnk it that way,but i m thinking anjali as very sacrificing n receiving mother n wife...if she liked aastha,she must b lil guilty for insulting her...even if she insult aastha,she must nt hv gone to the extent of insulting kalindi...nor did she need to bite aastha at shlok's absence no?
Sojol was saying aayi wants 'bholi bhali ladki'...but never knw nythng cn happen

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 13:53

aasudi wrote:Anu,its been a while u r hinting that na...might b true ...i dnt thnk it that way,but i m thinking anjali as very sacrificing n receiving mother n wife...if she liked aastha,she must b lil guilty for insulting her...even if she insult aastha,she must nt hv gone to the extent of insulting kalindi...nor did she need to bite aastha at shlok's absence no?
Sojol was saying aayi wants 'bholi bhali ladki'...but never knw nythng cn happen
I m confused....was thnkng of all possibilities

may be Anjali was tryng hard 2 keep away Astha, just for Astha's happiness

watever the track s I feel Anjali doesnt hate Astha n innermind.... NA s the mastermind behind everythng.....and I  hope Astha will be the sole supporter of Anjali n that Pagal house once she cms 2 knw the truth

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 13:56

My take on anjali-shlok-aastha is a bit simpler...said in another post too...'swati gift card', please look upon ,whats ur say? I knw u r grt analysit

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-16, 20:06

Anusha

If Anjali likes Ashtha, this means in her youth Anjali was like or similar to Ashtha, but after marriage the Machinations of NA (Chanakya) changed her completely

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 20:10

sameersaagar wrote:Anusha

If Anjali likes Ashtha, this means in her youth Anjali was like or similar to Ashtha, but after marriage the Machinations of NA (Chanakya) changed her completely
@bold..I thnk dat is the case...even chacha once hinted regarding the same...he was reminding her how she was wen he came as new bahu..so probably Anjali was like Astha I thnk, trapped n this Weird house

NA s behind almost every move of Anjali...so I thnk she s scared 2 have Astha as  bahu becoz she knw NA and Astha well

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 20:29

sameer,at the time 'chandra gupta mourya' on-aired i was not into serials then...but noticed hm(NA) n aashish sharma there...in ebp he is best n classy actor undoubtedly...i read in WU thread, that anjali shot angry eyes to niranjan n also she disagrees niranjan in many issues(pvt time included) so frm where d audacity came if she is violated woman??
NA might b monster when he gets angry n thngs goes out of his hand so anjali is scared at such times...jalebi jaisa hai

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by micky on 2013-10-16, 23:38

S anusha. Me too thot d same

micky
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 03:15

if she wanted Shlok to marry Aastha and she was hiding her intentions she wouldn't need to or shouldn't insult Aastha and her family, Aastha's mother especially...because speaking to Shlok and forbidding would the trick..she doesn't need to taunt aastha's family wen no one else is really around...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 11:19

Interesting thought Anusha, maybe Anjali wants her home to b back to normal & she was testing Aastha by arguing with her?? I would definitely give Anjali the benefit of doubt, she is not the devil which she seems like.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-17, 12:08

archie_79 wrote:Interesting thought Anusha, maybe Anjali wants her home to b back to normal & she was testing Aastha by arguing with her?? I would definitely give Anjali the benefit of doubt, she is not the devil which she seems like.
I m not sure whether Anjlai likes her or not

but definitely she s doing thngs as per NA's orders only...she s a victim I thnk...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-17, 17:09

aasudi wrote:

sameer,at the time 'chandra gupta mourya' on-aired i was not into serials then...but noticed hm(NA) n aashish sharma there...in ebp he is best n classy actor undoubtedly...i read in WU thread, that anjali shot angry eyes to niranjan n also she disagrees niranjan in many issues(pvt time included) so frm  where d audacity came if she is violated woman??
NA might b monster when he gets angry n thngs goes out of his hand so anjali is scared at such times...jalebi jaisa hai  
Aasudi,
We have no choice but to build on assumptions, about the characters.  
NA and Anjali both have a dark past and as long as the CVs keep us in dark on this.
we have to continue guessing,

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum