Latest topics

Line on the sand moment!!!! 12th March 2013556

Line on the sand moment!!!! 12th March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Line on the sand moment!!!! 12th March 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-13, 08:49

The episodes post bhang induced confession and entry of Tanveer can be earmarked as the mixed dosage of sanity and insanity ruling in both the Khan households particularly the three lead protagonists. Lets see how:

Ayan: the Robert/Pyasi Aatma partially succeeded in the mission, wait but what really is the mission? Save Rashid , rite? Why dont we see some growth in the character of Ayan, other than running off to his Big brother to beg him to withdraw the case, resort to comical antics to stop him from appearing in the court and now bribing Feroze affraid and on top of it has included Humeira too in the game. Hey dude, U are the youth of present India, play the game fair and square. I could empathize with his present state, both mom and son duo lost their pillars of strength, their brother....but then this is the moment that maketh man.

Ayan the time has come when you grow from a boy to a man!!!!

Zoya: current state-hopeless romantic, what do u expect from a girl who has just been shown the dreamy world of love and then it all comes down like a pack of cards with the blast from the past...errr no, i am not talking about Zoya's past (neither we nor Zoya remember that for time being, thats another TRP puller for later use). For now....lets concentrate on the Khan household and the past related to it. An old childhood friend, a mirror image of her Jahanpanah in the tastes and mannerisms, the only difference being her retro-effect Salwar Kameez. She is beginning to topple the applecart, or so it seems for Zoya......and as expected, when Zoya gets tensed, her behaviour turns weird--foolish attention seeking actions, desperation to make Asad notice her and acknowledge her.

Zoya,a soft hearted but iron willed woman, what will jolt her to find her self respect and then go for the kill!!!

Asad: Life of facade, does anyone know the real him? A control freak!!! All got trashed over by a MISS MISFIT who fits him perfectly. The battle started from the very moment he confessed and she acknowledged in return and will continue till he gets his farak padta hai moment. But then, it will be too late, err wait or are we looking at "Qubool Nahi hai" Wink and hence the loop closure. Asad is neither being rude to Zoya nor is being friendly with Tanveer. This is just the surface which we are being shown. He is fighting himself and in the process he will hurt the people he loves the most--Dilshad, Ayan and Zoya.

Asad, when will u tackle your demons and see things in a different light???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Line on the sand moment!!!! 12th March 2013

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-13, 10:37

Gajab write up Pallo!

I'm taken and couldn't have agreed more! Thumbsup

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-13, 11:11

Radhika...Thanks dear......

more than Asad-Zoya...I want Ayan to come of age...hopefully since they both--Asad-Ayan have parted ways even if temporarily......i guess...this is for the better.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-13, 11:21

Pallu,

A brilliant analysis, which I loved very much.

I totally agree with you that Ayaan should grow up fast. He first went to his brother after the near failure of Mission Red Hankerchief. It was like hitting his dead against a wall. Then he struck a deal with Firoze for RS. One Crore affraid affraid Did he really think that Rashid will come out free? Even if he does will Assad keep quite about the bribe? Does he not know his Bhaijaan better? At the end he gave the papers for a signature to Humeria only to end up with a blackmail threat from Razia the wicked witch.

Shireen,

She has really realized what her so called Bhai Jaan is like. So she wanted to sell the property to reach another stumbling block in getting a signature from the hyrpcrite like Maamujaan. I really felt like hitting him. I am waiting for the day Shireen gives him good and the loop is closed.

Zoya,

I really feel sorry for the poor girl. She is feeling the after affects of the Bhaang waala pakodas. I doubt she will ever eat pakodas in her life. Asad is pushing her away for he is feeling bad about Ayaan. People generally take it out on people close to the, Here he is using Zoya as a punching bag. I agree he was concerned about his mother but he had no right to shout at Zoya like that. I think it is high time Zoya packs her bags and goes back. But that is not to be.Her Visa is getting expired and so she has to do something to stay back.

Billlo said that she could not make lunch because the gas was over. But after the lunch was prepared without any mishaps.Why cant Asad think about that? Or only we viewers have to point it out to him.

Ayaan is now faced with a threat of getting married to Humeria for the papers to be signed. Will Mona and Robert get married for convenience sake? Maybe they are going to take that route.

I really dont believe Tanveer is for real, she is putting on a show for Asad to impress him. This is my gut feeling. I have another doubt, What if Tanveer is a plant by Razia, to find the doll? She was talking with someone on the terrace with soomeone before she spoke to Billo. This is my gut feeling.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-13, 11:37

Thanks Anu...and you have pointed out all the relevant points.... :)

Guess.....history repeats!!! Ayan -Razia blackmail looks similar to Rashid-mamujaan-Razia blackmail 17 years back....lets see if the juniors outdo the seniors' plot this time Wink

Zoya-Tanveer-Asad.....whether she is the cupid or is an agent of Razia.....left to be seen....but definitely....Asad is sandwiched not between Zoya-Tanveer but with his emotions and its coming on the surface......

What me thinks......slowly the raaz of gudiya will be out in the open first.....Rashid will be freed......Zoya move out from Asad's house......and land up in Rashid's.......their (Ayan-Zoya) romantic story with Zoya not interested and on other hand...Tanveer-Asad romantic track...with Asad not interested will follow.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-13, 11:53

Nice analysis Pallo..... esp wrt Mr.6 Packs....and much truth about Ayan....he has to grow....but for god sake let them show the lead lady with some self respect....!!! I am too too annoyed now.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-13, 12:12

Palls great writers up, I was really annoyed watchmaker couple of episodes, how many times has Ayan asked Asad to take the case back? Y is he still trying instead of actually doing something useful and trying to get his father out of jail? Even without the documents to sell the house he ended up with humaira's help, is there anything worthwhile he can do on his own cause I certainly havnt seen it up to now, and his look was irritating me more then normal, hair and the moustachey thing, there has been no growth in his character.

And wat stupidity was it, Zoya said I have never changed a gas cylinder but i have the Internet to help who wud actually allow someone to go ahead and do it with no experience, jus so she could be blamed.. height of idiocy.

After watching the gas value being opened, i kept trying to c Billo Rani's hand and Tanveers hands and nails to c who the culprit was.

Razia starts the blackmailing again, let's c if Ayan agrees.. is he willing to sacrifice himself and commit.. even this way he doesn't have to prove anything.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-13, 12:39

Thanks Vid, Sarra.....I agree.....Ayan has to step up BIG TIME!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-13, 16:59

Great analysis Pallavi...

So I am not the only one who thinks Tanveer is a Billo Rani... There are 2 Billo?
dilahsd clearly called the house help Billo... Thank you Billo for coming back at dinner time...
But Tanu was in a hurry to get out of the house and when Zoya spilled hot coffee on her... She was unable to leave and thats why warned abt the smell ( she didnt want to burn herself too).

Who dos Razia call with instructions? Someone who knows abt the guria's history... Is Tanveer somehow part of that 17 yr old sajeesh?

I am so intrigued by QH... Even though they may not give a proper explanation ( tying all ends like a Hercule Poirot mystery) I still forgive them bcos of the intense portrayal of Asad Zoya emotional tug of war... NICEEEE...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-13, 17:23

Nice post Pals

Last edited by Maria J on 2013-03-13, 17:26; edited 1 time in total

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-13, 17:24

Thanks Sabi :) :) yup we are treading on a cautious path...but the lure doesnt let us leave it......:P :P

u raised a good point ya, can tanveer be related to that incident too......or has she been fed and is under MU....hence against Asad...and then eventually will turn positive Wink

OMG!!! we will go mad with this saazish Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-14, 00:07

Exactly, it is for the best! Aayaan needs to move out of his protected shell! bounce

pollyanna wrote:Radhika...Thanks dear......

more than Asad-Zoya...I want Ayan to come of age...hopefully since they both--Asad-Ayan have parted ways even if temporarily......i guess...this is for the better.......

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum