Latest topics

Are They Less Intelligent ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are They Less Intelligent ?

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 18:17

In UK chart, IPKKND2 follows all the rest.
Why ?
Why don't they like this suspense rich Love-Story ?
I can think of only one reason.
They failed to understand the inner beauty of 
such weird Love-Story.
They are less intelligent than us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Are They Less Intelligent ?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 18:19

??? or the have more sense..... thou apparently SC is riding high so maybe not...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 18:29

Rome is not build in a day...the show is in development phase...will take time AK...i thnk they r waiting for intelligence ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 18:33

aasudi wrote:Rome is not build in a day...the show is in development phase...will take time AK...i thnk they r waiting for intelligence ;-)
Agreed. 

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 18:41

sarra0 wrote:??? or the have more sense..... thou apparently SC is riding high so maybe not...
limited /similar (messed up) shows n scarcity of choices...watched last epi of SC,dnt remember when n where i watched that last time...kinda liked the epi (esp dialouges) :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 18:46

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Rome is not build in a day...the show is in development phase...will take time AK...i thnk they r waiting for intelligence ;-)
Agreed. 
btw, is zee network not in UK?? I dnt knw, n i dint see that in ratings...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-16, 18:49

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Agreed. 
No idea. May be in different name.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-16, 19:45

I thnk show will pick up gradually

Main plot (love-hate) has not started yet

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 19:48

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Agreed. 
even if in diffn name, the shows shud hv to b mentioned no? JA,QH i dnt see any..weird no?
Whatevr star had pulled in huge massive mass compared to othr channel...congrats star :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-16, 19:48

SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
Agreed. 
even if in diffn name, the shows shud hv to b mentioned no? JA,QH i dnt see any..weird no?
Whatevr star had pulled in huge massive mass compared to othr channel...congrats star :-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-16, 19:49

Let us wait and watch

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 23:17

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:??? or the have more sense..... thou apparently SC is riding high so maybe not...
limited /similar (messed up) shows n scarcity of choices...watched last epi of SC,dnt remember when n where i watched that last time...kinda liked the epi (esp dialouges) :-)
Yep, i have said it before the high numbers doesn't always reflect the popularity or worth of the show just the lack of choice...American shows r wat i watch on the whole... Indian shows r hit and miss...but i know people who only watch Asian tv and that limits them to the shows they can watch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 23:23

aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:Agreed. 
sush v do get Zee tv here in the UK...However Zee tv is an additional subscription to your sky subscription...whereas Star Plus, Life OK and now Colours and a few others come with your normal sky subscription Zee tv is additional to that and as such they have not signed up for BARB ratings and that's why there r no figures for Zee...annoyingly Zee tv telecast episodes a day behind in the UK then they do in India...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-16, 23:25

anusha.cochin wrote:
I thnk show will pick up gradually

Main plot (love-hate) has not started yet
Anu it will need to show some thing which makes sense to get viewers to watch...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-17, 01:03

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
aasudi wrote:btw, is zee network not in UK?? I dnt knw, n i dint see that in ratings...
sush v do get Zee tv here in the UK...However Zee tv is an additional subscription to your sky subscription...whereas Star Plus, Life OK and now Colours and a few others come with your normal sky subscription Zee tv is additional to that and as such they have not signed up for BARB ratings and that's why there r no figures for Zee...annoyingly Zee tv telecast episodes a day behind in the UK then they do in India...
thank u meri jaan for the detailed info. I didnt knew anything abt that...hugs sarra...i also hav bad luck regarding zee, it is banned and ban khulne ka naam hi nahi le raha...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-17, 01:20

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Yep, i have said it before the high numbers doesn't always reflect the popularity or worth of the show just the lack of choice...American shows r wat i watch on the whole... Indian shows r hit and miss...but i know people who only watch Asian tv and that limits them to the shows they can watch...
agreed sarra, numbers do not always reflect shows worth...plus viewership also increases over time...this month if 5000 ppl watched serials then next month it wil increase to 5150,thats general in terms of increase in population...lots of issues encounter with the numbers...indian serials r not varied much, plus most of the SP shows r now at mess be it new or old...old r dragged unnecessarily n new r not establishing much sense...i do not watch english shows much ,their timings r not suitable either...i m left wth nothing now, watch mahabharat but feel OTT,jus watch n leave...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 03:08

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:No idea. May be in different name.
thank u meri jaan for the detailed info. I didnt knew anything abt that...hugs sarra...i also hav bad luck regarding zee, it is banned and ban khulne ka naam hi nahi le raha...
hugs sush...its actually banned where u r?? y is it banned? u can't watch online, a

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 03:12

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
agreed sarra, numbers do not always reflect shows worth...plus viewership also increases over time...this month if 5000 ppl watched serials then next month it wil increase to 5150,thats general in terms of increase in population...lots of issues encounter with the numbers...indian serials r not varied much, plus most of the SP shows r now at mess be it new or old...old r dragged unnecessarily n new r not establishing much sense...i do not watch english shows much ,their timings r not suitable either...i m left wth nothing now, watch mahabharat but feel OTT,jus watch n leave...
there r always peaks and troughs...SP may not have anything decent but they r still the number one channel in India and by quite a margin...but generally there new shows havnt performed to spec but they have the most shows that perform consistently and that's y they r number one...i watch to many English shows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 11:43

AK, I guess UK people are more into pure love stories than mystery ones or Saas-bahu (DABH is an exception) & EBP is more of a mystery show than a love story.

Earlier IPK towered over everything (even when TRPs were low in India), Now its SC, PKD or DABH ruling the charts. EBP has some opposition from the IPK crowd too (My guess), their ego will not allow them to watch it which is not there for SC/PKD/DABH.
The timings too must be playing a hand in the low ratings.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-17, 11:46

archie_79 wrote:AK, I guess UK people are more into pure love stories than mystery ones or Saas-bahu (DABH is an exception) & EBP is more of a mystery show than a love story.

Earlier IPK towered over everything (even when TRPs were low in India), Now its SC, PKD or DABH ruling the charts. EBP has some opposition from the IPK crowd too (My guess), their ego will not allow them to watch it which is not there for SC/PKD/DABH.
I think you are correct.
Surprisingly, EGB is doing well in UK.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-17, 11:47

They must be possesing highly weird interests... I mean, they dont encourage this, but get amused by SC? Human behaviour can show interesting graphs out there!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 11:57

SAYAN18 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:AK, I guess UK people are more into pure love stories than mystery ones or Saas-bahu (DABH is an exception) & EBP is more of a mystery show than a love story.

I think you are correct.
Yes Surprising EGB is doing well, it too has an earlier slot & has Saas-bahu factor.
TBH, I have major doubts on the UK ratings, they fluctuate a lot. Like EBP was 70k on Tuesday & came down to 20k yesterday. The other shows too fluctuate the same way. IPK rerun has many watching it but it gets zero ratings sometimes & sometimes goes upto 15k. Its weird really. Indian TVTs are much better, they don’t jump around so much, there is a gradual increase or decrease

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-10-17, 12:09

archie_79 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

I think you are correct.
Yes Surprising EGB is doing well, it too has an earlier slot & has Saas-bahu factor.
TBH, I have major doubts on the UK ratings, they fluctuate a lot. Like EBP was 70k on Tuesday & came down to 20k yesterday. The other shows too fluctuate the same way. IPK rerun has many watching it but it gets zero ratings sometimes & sometimes goes upto 15k. Its weird really. Indian TVTs are much better, they don’t jump around so much, there is a gradual increase or decrease
unpredictable it is...however, i think there might be some ipk fans not watching ebp but many also watch to give it a try...if the show fails to impress they wil leave n if it impresses they wil continue...btw, do v hv similar slot in india n uk means 6 pm??if yes,then slot also is a problem...
Plus, this show is not well established for now...at least some sense n less confusions wud do...i think the show's rush to certain aspect is affecting slow pace on other aspects... Coming to SC, the new track n wrapping up news also might have helped in flauctuation...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-17, 13:11

Its too new.. have to wait and see

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 14:43

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:

I think you are correct.
unpredictable it is...however, i think there might be some ipk fans not watching ebp but many also watch to give it a try...if the show fails to impress they wil leave n if it impresses they wil continue...btw, do v hv similar slot in india n uk means 6 pm??if yes,then slot also is a problem...
Plus, this show is not well established for now...at least some sense n less confusions wud do...i think the show's rush to certain aspect is affecting slow pace on other aspects... Coming to SC, the new track n wrapping up news also might have helped in flauctuation...
I guess so Sush, its the same spot. Generally SP shows follow the same timings as India
SC has been the mostly on top so far in UK since its start, with PKD & DABH sometimes grabbing the slot & fluctuation is seen in almost all shows, one day they r high, the other day down in dumps.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum