Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th October 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th October 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 19:27

Written update  AND LU of 16th October 2013....

The episode begins with Bhagwan das Introduces Jalal and Pratap ..Jalal and Pratap exchange words which was against each other Paratap says I don't want to talk more because this is a happy occasion of a wedding I don't want to argue ..Jalal says Ok so don't come on my way Pratap says you came on my way so you need to move ..Pratap goes first Jajal taunts ..

Raj Bharmal is worried that Pratap and Jalal 's argument may cause some problem for this marriage ..Dadi sa says no Pratap won't do any thing because this his bua sa's home and he would not do any thing which will create problem for this marriage  ..Bharmal and Mainawati both seem worried ..Jo overhears their conversation ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-18, 18:53; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th October 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:15

Jo comes to Jalal and tells him that her parents are worried that he may fight with pratap which can cause problem in this marriage and she doesn't want that to happen Jalal says but why you are worried ???she says that is because I love them , he smiles and says thank god at least you love some body ..Ok I understand , But if you want me to do something for you then you have to fulfill my conditions ,  I have two condition 
1.If Pratap says anything against Mugal I won't keep quite 
2. You have to stay with me in my room till I am here in Amer ..

Jo seems lil uncomfortable but agrees to that ..then Jalal comes near her and sits close to her ..she asks why are you sitting so close to me , He says that is because my hands are hurting and I want you to do my sewa , if any bandi does this your family may not like it ..Jo brings  a lep and asks him to take out his Jama , Jalal is surprised and asks now you want me to undress??Wink  , Jo says that is because i want apply this lep your wound which is  still not ok ..Jalal seems enjoying every single moment of their closeness ..:P 

he says snake , then a tiger and now a tigress   I have to face so much the Heart Heart  precap scene is going on...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:20

Adham and Saifu are discussing that they need to be careful , Saifu says seeing your Joonun I think you would be successful on getting the taj ..

MA is with her DIL zaveeda she teases MA with Rajputana style , MA says If you like this culture so much then we should leave you here and go ,she say you won't do that like you couldn't fulfill the dream of Adham Become shanshah ..MA becomes mad and goes away from their ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:24

Its morning time Jo meets everyone, apologies for getting up late , Hameeda gives her a meaningful looks and seems very happy  Dadi sa asks jo where are you going Jo , she says she wants to go to the temple ..dadi sa tells her that  she should go there with jamaisa ..Jo says how that is possible since he may not like to go as he is a Mughal , Jajal says he has no issues going with to the Mandir ... Zo and Jalal goes the temple ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:56; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-16, 20:35

Thanks for the update :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:40

Jalal and and Jo reach near the temple , Mughal security do their work and tells Jalaj that this place is safe enough to go inside Jalal is about to enter the Temple , Jo asks Jajal that he should leave his shamsheer and go inside , Jalal says he always carry this to everywhere ... JO says that is not true when you went to Azmer Sarif you went with out this , Jo taunts that when he goes to any holly place he should leave all worries and tension, Jalal  gives his shamsheer and  his head gear to his minister and goes inside the temple ,

Both are standing in front of devi maa Jalal gets the flash back of how Jo followed his custom at Azmer sarif , jalal does the same he does pranam and stand in front of devi maa , he notices tears in Jo 's eyes and asks her what happened ?  why she seem so disturb ? she tells him how she took oath long back  that she would bring Jalal's head  and put it at maa's feet ...Jalal goes near devi maa and bows down ...Jo is moved by seeing him doing that , Jalal says it not necessary to kill and bring his head all that matter is  bow his head down , Jo notices something on Jalal 's forehead which was devi maa's sindoor ..She explains about the temple ...

precap : Jo shares how Mughal sena looted every shringar jewelry of devi maa she was not like this earlier and the temple was not like this  ..Jalal is surprised to know that `

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 23:22; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:41

Sorry Guys Sumana and Polly both are busy this evening I tried may best to do the update please ignore my mistakes ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:42

pic credit FB

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-17, 00:41; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:42

pic credit FB

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-10-17, 00:44; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-16, 20:44

sonia1 wrote:Thanks for the update :)
my pleasure Sonia hug1

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by swetha saritha on 2013-10-16, 21:26

Tfs

swetha saritha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-16, 22:19

Did she give a nod when he asked 'Kya aap hamara sar inke kadamome rakhana chahati hai' ? how could she be so selfish Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Now my mind is full of 'ghrina' for her. Hes doing every possible thing to please her and this brainless girl wants his head No No

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-16, 22:50

neha wrote:Did she give a nod when he asked 'Kya aap hamara sar inke kadamome rakhana chahati hai' ? how could she be so selfish Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Now my mind is full of 'ghrina' for her. Hes doing every possible thing to please her and this brainless girl wants his head No No
I don't think she nodded...she just looked up to his face

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-16, 22:52

Yup neha! Jalal has been compromising on nearly all fronts for her sake; and Jodha actually hasn't budged in her thinking, except by a tiny millimeter.
The only reason she doesn't speak of her hatred for him before her family is that she wants them to feel good about her marriage.

Like Jalal said - For a moment there I thought my wife was worried for me. But you are worried for your father.

And Jodha misses the cue totally. She misses yet again how lonely Jalal is! She goes on about how much she loves her father.

Yes, dearie we get it. It's great you love your father, and you should. But -- the man before you might also lose his life if a battle ensues. Is there a thought on that? Nope!!

Ye ladki kab aankh kaan kholegi!!

In fact, in the temple, her 'ghrina' look is back. Yes, she has a very valid reason. But she's known the man for a few months now. If he allowed her to have a temple in his palace, allowed her to follow her ways, allowed her everything -- would this man have allowed what she thinks he did?

She doesn't say 'ghrina' but her eyes say it all.

The woman didn't even flinch telling him that she pledged to cut off his head! and actually expressed sorrow that she couldn't do that!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-16, 23:03

neha wrote:Did she give a nod when he asked 'Kya aap hamara sar inke kadamome rakhana chahati hai' ? how could she be so selfish Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Now my mind is full of 'ghrina' for her. Hes doing every possible thing to please her and this brainless girl wants his head No No
No, Neha she did not but did express regret that she can not cut off his head now since she is married to him.. Loved the way Jalal handled it though and he did surprise her with his gesture.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-16, 23:19

cheena007 wrote:Sorry Guys Sumana and Polly both are busy this evening I tried may best to do the update please ignore my mistakes ...
Just got back. Cheena my dear friend ... A great big hug to you for such a wonderful update yaara ...

long hug Heart hug1 
.. AND WHAT an episode yaar ....Loved the way Jalal made her do all the hand massage, head masage . Back treatment ...

Loved the way Jalal was shocked when Jo tells him to disrobe !,

Starry Love Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-16, 23:49

Thanks a lot Cheena for the lovely update :) 

Just caught with the episode and as u said...I loved the epi...right from the face-off of Jaltap, Jo-Ja scenes in room as well as mandir :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-17, 00:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
cheena007 wrote:Sorry Guys Sumana and Polly both are busy this evening I tried may best to do the update please ignore my mistakes ...
Just got back. Cheena my dear friend ... A great big hug to you for such a wonderful update yaara ...

long hug Heart hug1 
.. AND WHAT  an episode yaar ....Loved the way Jalal made her do all the hand massage, head masage . Back treatment ...

Loved the way Jalal was shocked when Jo  tells him to disrobe !,

Starry Love Starry Love 
Fantastic episode Manu long hug ..I need to re watch , hehe Jallu is taking full advantage of being Jamayisa ..Jo was impressed by Jallu doing puja to her kali maa ..these two are coming close re ...yepiii ..
Starry Love Starry Love

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-17, 01:04

Just watched the episode....one of the days when the link worked party4 ..
Loved it !

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-17, 08:26

Tanthya wrote:
No, Neha she did not but did express regret that she can not cut off his head now since she is married to him.. Loved the way Jalal handled it though and he did surprise her with his gesture.
Loved every scene yesterday ....

Loved the scene when Jalal bowed down his head in obeisance to the presiding Deity at the temple .. So the secular Jalal is appearing slowly ... He is on the path to becoming Akbar the great .. I wont be surprised if after Jo mentioned that Jalluddin's army had looted the temple .. Jalal would donate  loads of jewellery to the temple and order the deity be redecorated  .. Impressing the entire Amer .... Who would have immense respect for Jamaisa Shehenshah ....

Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-17, 12:00

You have done a great job Sugar, thanks for the update!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum