Latest topics

Interesting Points... to me at least! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting Points... to me at least! :)

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-16, 23:34

Just noting down some interesting parts of the episode:
(kept the best one for last Wink)

# Jalal restrains his anger at Pratap's clear provocation and call to war.
It was interesting to note that with one request of caution from Bhagwan Das, Jalal so-to-speak sheathed his anger and moved on. Thumbsup 

# Jalal's response to Jodha's sorrow and regret at not being able to cut Jalal's head. Was she in for a shock!? Not in a million years would she think Jalal capable of this.
The man rocked it!! cheers 

I am amazed that she still thinks that a person like Jalal - who's shown himself as someone who respects a person's beliefs and values - would authorize robbing of a temple. Rolling Eyes 

# Jodha trying to get out of Dadi Sa's suggestion to take Jalal along to the temple. Poor thing! She was so looking forward to the visit .. and now look! ROFL
Twisted Evil 

# Curious that Jodha runs to Jalal to stop him from waging war on Pratap at her sister's wedding. Even more curious that she promises on behalf of Pratap and others that they would not provoke him on sensitive issues of religion.

For asking Jalal.. it is clear that she doesn't trust him to hold his horses when it comes to war. She's clearly of the view that Jalal would jump to war the moment there's a chance. So, she was genuinely pleased she got him to give his word on that.

But --- Why does she think Pratap or others who hate Jalal, just like she does, would hold back their tongue? If she hasn't been able to give up taunting him in all the months that she's known him, how would they, who've been in waiting for a chance to bring him down? scratch 

# LOVED how the assorted queens suppressed their laughter when Jodha said that she'd slept till late. Frnds chatting 

Jodha didn't get the joke - and that made it funnier!
shhh 

# Jalal's conditions for accepting Jodha's request.
The funniest part of the request and the conditions is that had Jodha been focusing on what Jalal would do or not - she'd not have made the request and not been saddled with conditions.

Silly thing! She totally walked straight into that one! cheers 

If she'd got her homework done, then she'd know Jalal would not wreck her sister's wedding readily. He would hold his peace for as long as was feasibly possible for him.

# Jalal sitting at Jodha's feet getting a head massage.
That was cute!

And the BEST part:
:*lol*: 

# Jodha asked him to take off his robe.
Jalal - aap Shah-en-Shah ki izzat pe....
Jodha - lep lagayenge!

And Jalal - there's the naughty grin again!

That was PRICELESS!!

:*lol*:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Interesting Points... to me at least! :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-16, 23:53

Absolutely loved those Jalal's moments...Gosh he is so naughty.....he plays with his eyes.....

Loved the points Shalini :)  indeed very interesting :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-17, 00:10

loved the "lep lagayenge"
finally a scruptiously funny retort from Jodha
and Jalal had to appreciate it too

about Jodha vouching for the Rajvamshis... she is depending on their code of honour
she may be naïve, but Pratap does abide by it
but others don't

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-17, 00:59

Great post Thumbsup 

Loved the episode today.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-17, 01:50

So finally her memories are back..atleast of the loot of kali temple..now cn we consider she will remember surya a little? ..during the nuaka vihar for a moment I thought some flashbacks of the nauka ride wid surya are going in her mind..it will definitely give jalal more pain dan her taunts n arguments..

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-17, 08:24

Loved reading your post Shalini ....
Agree with all your points ...

Now a days Maham is just being utilised for some comicsl scenes with her bahu Javeda ... She has no rols to play hence forth kya ??

Also i would have loved to know what jalal's hojraa(bed room) looked like .. Am sure Amer ies would have given him the best guest room of the palace .....

Poor Jo has no Baandies to help her with looking after Jalal ... She has to do all the work herself .. But what about the agra baandies who used to attend on Jalal did they not come along ?.

Loved the scene when Jalal bowed down his head in obeisance to the presiding Deity at the temple .. So the secular Jalal is appearing slowly ... He is on the path to becoming Akbar the great .. I wont be surprised if after Jo mentioned that Jalluddin's army had looted the temple .. Jalal would donate  loads of jewellery to the temple and order the deity be redecorated  .. Impressing the entire Amer .... Who would have immense respect for Jamaisa Shehenshah ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-17, 15:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved reading your post Shalini ....
Agree with all your points ...

Now a days Maham is just being utilised for some comicsl scenes with her bahu Javeda ... She has no rols to play hence forth kya ??

Also i would have loved to know what jalal's hojraa(bed room) looked like .. Am sure Amer ies would have given him the best guest room of the palace .....

Poor Jo has no Baandies to help her with looking after Jalal ... She has to do all the work herself .. But what about the agra baandies who used to attend on Jalal did they not come along ?.

Loved the scene when Jalal bowed down his head in obeisance to the presiding Deity at the temple .. So the secular Jalal is appearing slowly ... He is on the path to becoming Akbar the great .. I wont be surprised if after Jo mentioned that Jalluddin's army had looted the temple .. Jalal would donate  loads of jewellery to the temple and order the deity be redecorated  .. Impressing the entire Amer .... Who would have immense respect for Jamaisa Shehenshah ....
I think Jalal's room was the one he was sitting in when Jodha walked in to discuss the war .. wasn't it!?

yep. me too looking forward to seeing how Jala makes up for what his army did under shareef-ud-din!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-17, 15:46

neha wrote:So finally her memories are back..atleast of the loot of kali temple..now cn we consider she will remember surya a little? ..during the nuaka vihar for a moment I thought some flashbacks of the nauka ride wid surya are going in her mind..it will definitely give jalal more pain dan her taunts n arguments..
ROFL... oh dear! if she does remember that she'd get back to all the g-word speeches!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-17, 16:00

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
neha wrote:So finally her memories are back..atleast of the loot of kali temple..now cn we consider she will remember surya a little? ..during the nuaka vihar for a moment I thought some flashbacks of the nauka ride wid surya are going in her mind..it will definitely give jalal more pain dan her taunts n arguments..
ROFL... oh dear! if she does remember that she'd get back to all the g-word speeches!
and shooting glares strong enough to fuse metals together  !!:P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-17, 16:28

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
let's hope after the temple visit they return having made friends.

I am also wondering if he'd take an action against the chap who authorized temple pillage!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-17, 16:36

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

I am also wondering if he'd take an action against the chap who authorized temple pillage!
Wasn't that Bairam Khan ??

what has happened has happened ??  I think Jalal restoring the  idol to its earlier glory may go a long way in assuaging Jodha's heart .. Next is revelation of  outraging the modesty of Moti..* where is Moti ? does she have a plane or something, she constantly goes on trips leaving her best friend Jodha alone in the Mughal Harem*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-17, 16:59

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:ROFL... oh dear! if she does remember that she'd get back to all the g-word speeches!

what has happened has happened ??  I think Jalal restoring the  idol to its earlier glory may go a long way in assuaging Jodha's heart .. Next is revelation of  outraging the modesty of Moti..* where is Moti ? does she have a plane or something, she constantly goes on trips leaving her best friend Jodha alone in the Mughal Harem*
I don't who did it.. but wasn't it Sharif-ud-din who did Amer in!? may be i am confused!!

Anyhow -- Yes, I agree that.

The way Jalal has been aggresive in doing what it takes to make peace with Jodha -
when he knows that one of the reasons Jodha hates him is temple pillage, he may take steps to fix the situation.

As I stated in some earlier post - It seems Jalal sees that the way to Jodha heart is thru Amer.

if he works towards restoring the temple, he is also restoring his image in her eyes.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-17, 17:11

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:and shooting glares strong enough to fuse metals together  !!:P

I don't who did it.. but wasn't it Sharif-ud-din who did Amer in!? may be i am confused!!

The way Jalal has been aggresive in doing what it takes to make peace with Jodha -
when he knows that one of the reasons Jodha hates him is temple pillage, he may take steps to fix the situation.

As I stated in some earlier post - It seems Jalal sees that the way to Jodha heart is thru Amer.

if he works towards restoring the temple, he is also restoring his image in her eyes.
No, Sharif comes later, he kills  Sunbhan !

The plundering n Moti doing Jauhar happens when Bairam Khan is the one leading the army and Jalal is no less than a lothario .. Happens very early in the show..

I think, that would be the next step..unless Jodha takes it into her head and says, Shahenshah, Aap Amer ke prestige main prahaar kar rahen, How dare u think we are incapable of restoring our Maa ka mandir,  Grihn on you !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-17, 17:41

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:let's hope after the temple visit they return having made friends.

The plundering n Moti doing Jauhar happens when Bairam Khan is the one leading the army and Jalal is no less than a lothario .. Happens very early in the show..

I think, that would be the next step..unless Jodha takes it into her head and says, Shahenshah, Aap Amer ke prestige main prahaar kar rahen, How dare u think we are incapable of restoring our Maa ka mandir,  Grihn on you !!
:lol!: 

@blue.....Very likely :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-17, 19:26

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:let's hope after the temple visit they return having made friends.

I have to say that response is very typical of Jodha :*lol*:

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum