Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 16October - Interesting Episode...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 16October - Interesting Episode...

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 04:12

Interesting episode...dont worry I havnt given up my conphusion...but i found it interesting viewing on a few fronts today...  

Wat did Niranjan say... Whatever aastha has said or whatever behaviour or deed she has done v have not held it against her...hmm y do I not believe that...y oh y am i not convinced...  

Interesting Aaji says Aastha makes no decision under pressure but she follows her heart...Ok not always a bad philosophy but don't u think as elders u should think a bit more with your head and b level headed??  

Look at the difference between the two families...aastha's mother is not happy and runs up the stairs and no one stops her...she is given the freedom to have her feelings....the same attempt is not accepted by Niranjan wen Anjali tries walking out...Niranjan grabs hold of her hand and by the look of Anjali painfully or she knew wat was to come later...  

Interesting...did Shlok's brother [whose name I have forgotten] have someone he loved...he was very contemplative and a bit wistful, like he was remembering someone wen he said its not in every ones kismet to marry the one they love, there own life partner....seems like there was someone for him....is there another story in the wings waitin if the cvs need it...  

Not going to comment on Sojal's trying to turn one saas into two...to horrific to think about...  

Niranjan says to Aastha's father that v shall treat her as our own daughter??? Is that meant to b reassuring.. aastha's dad may not know but I as a viewer know that u don't seem to think about her nor does the rest of the family...  

Shlok looked kind of smug through out it... And then says to Aastha I said wat u wanted to hear, i said wat my feelings were but u have not said anything as yet...aastha aastha aastha wat can I say that I havnt already...does one stop thinking and functioning wen one is in love? Wen has he said his feelings? He has said wat u wanted to hear and wat your feelings r not wat he actually  feels..beware wen he does...The trap has been set and has closed around her...  

Anjali really is well trained...without words she once again got the message that Niranjan wanted her to go and feed to matai to Aastha's mum...  

Shlok warns his parents specifically his mother against trying anything with aastha.. That he will b there..that every pain.. Every hurt.. Every problem will need to get through him before getting to Aastha...so will he protect her from any pain that anyone else may try and cause her because only he has that right to trouble her to cause her pain? It seemed to suprise Niranjan...  

Interesting...Aastha's mother saying to Aji that Anjali reminds her of THAT women... that women who made her life a living hell... who is that women? Wat happened? Wen did it happen?  

Wat is with Aaji? A marriage is not just between two people especially wen u r living with the family...u really would think she would have the experience to know that..and wat does she actually know about shlok.? To make that statement? Apart from saving aastha wat has she seen?? She was annoying today...  

Sweet conversation between Aastha and Shlok on the phone today...she really lit up thinking about him and talking to him...While he is determined to get those words and is playing with the lamp..turning it on and off...he is the one who can make her happy and is also the one who can switch her off...he is her light...he is her happiness...or both need each other to compliment each other...Light and dark...  

Interesting...is that a warning by Niranjan wen he says it's the brides parents that should be worried...   No matter what u say or think change is coming... There is only one thing that is constant in the world and that is change...

This show really is more detective work and suspense then it is love....but while they keep it interesting for me I am all for it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 16October - Interesting Episode...

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 10:52

Nice post Sarra, I saw a bit of the episode (repeat on TV) b4 I went to sleep. The part where NA holds Anjali's hand tightly so that she doesnt go. It hints that Anjali is just a puppet, the strings are with NA

They are keeping up the suspense factor to intrigue the audiences which is good for the show

Last edited by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 11:19; edited 1 time in total

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by micky on 2013-10-17, 11:02

Full of mystery...

micky
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-17, 11:19

each and every character s involved and they have lot of plot 2 explore..If cv's use all tracks well they can run the show 4 long time successfully

* Slok's brothers name is VaRad

This show s full of suspense and hidden stories...lets count they mysteries 2 be unveiled

1) Slok and Swathy's love story...wat happened 2 Swathi

2) Woman who made Kalindi's life hell

3) Real face of Niranjan

4) Is Anjali a puppet of NA? wat happened 2 her parents

5) Chacha's story...y he remain single

6) Varad- why he is sore to his dad

7) Jyothi-y her parents dont bother abt her much

8) Is Slok faking his love

did I miss any kostins? :)

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 11:21

micky wrote:Full of mystery...
Yes Micky, the show is full of mysteries. Just hope they keep the viewers interested, they should start unraveling some of the mysteries now

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 11:47

archie_79 wrote:Nice post Sarra, I saw a bit of the episode (repeat on TV) b4 I went to sleep. The part where NA holds Anjali's hand tightly so that she doesnt go. It hints that Anjali is just a puppet, the strings are with NA

They are keeping up the suspense factor to intrigue the audiences which is good for the show
Yep shilpa he is the puppet master and Anjali is the katputli.. the day Shlok finds out will be interesting... Niranjan isn't bothered about anything but getting his way...

While they don't have to much saas bahu and keep it suspenseful I may just continue watchin it...if they can use that along with a dose of IPK should be about then they should keep viewers they have...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 11:48

micky wrote:Full of mystery...
Hi Micky, welcome to D...yep a show full of mystery, suspense...one that keeps u guessing... wat do u think about the show? r u enjoying it?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-17, 12:03

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Nice post Sarra, I saw a bit of the episode (repeat on TV) b4 I went to sleep. The part where NA holds Anjali's hand tightly so that she doesnt go. It hints that Anjali is just a puppet, the strings are with NA

Yep shilpa he is the puppet master and Anjali is the katputli.. the day Shlok finds out will be interesting... Niranjan isn't bothered about anything but getting his way...

While they don't have to much saas bahu and keep it suspenseful I may just continue watchin it...if they can use that along with a dose of IPK should be about then they should keep viewers they have...
Yes it would be interesting when Shlok finds out. The mysteries r more interesting than the love story. If Anjali is not the monster she has been portrayed as, there wont be Saas-bahu factor here.

I am not able to watch due to the timings (I travel at 6pm & the repeat is at 1am which is very late) & my net rarely allows me to watch OL, I just put in my views based on the discussions here. TRPs r looking upwards & its doing well online, has taken over QH too in online viewership

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-17, 12:09

Niranjan was saying that they will take care of Astha like their daughter

but see Jyothi;s fate...so he meant 2 make Astha's life just like Jyoti's?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 12:48

anusha.cochin wrote:each and every character s involved and they have lot of plot 2 explore..If cv's use all tracks well they can run the show 4 long time successfully

* Slok's brothers name is VaRad

This show s full of suspense and hidden stories...lets count they mysteries 2 be unveiled

1) Slok and Swathy's love story...wat happened 2 Swathi

2) Woman who made Kalindi's life hell

3) Real face of Niranjan

4) Is Anjali a puppet of NA? wat happened 2 her parents

5) Chacha's story...y he remain single

6) Varad- why he is sore to his dad

7) Jyothi-y her parents dont bother abt her much

8) Is Slok faking his love

did I miss any kostins? :)
Yep Anu there r many questions and the cvs have built up quite a number of questions, angles, possible stories, and if treated right can along along the love story well and give them quite good mileage... hope they use the wat they have set up well...

v should keep a list of questions and threads that have been opened so v know wats still left outstanding even if the cvs forget..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-17, 13:03

Nice take Sarra.

Missed the episode, but it seems to have been loaded. Poor Aastha, heartbreak on the way no doubt. Anjali-Niranjan, oh wow, she is just like a well trained seal.

So, Shlok's brother has a past too as does Kalindi?... so many threads in this show to unravel. Nice going.

I agree with Niranjan that the girls' parents should be worried.. imagine a house like the Agnihotris affraid 

Shlok warning against anyone hurting Aastha? what is that about? does he want to be the only one who does the hurting or what does he really have planned?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-10-17, 13:13

Aastha's parents really ought to be worried
shouldn't they be sending their daughter to university? to study Symbology? no, make it Cryptology!
She needs to decipher the plate tapping codes, doesn't she?
Or is it some other show?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 15:07

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes it would be interesting when Shlok finds out. The mysteries r more interesting than the love story. If Anjali is not the monster she has been portrayed as, there wont be Saas-bahu factor here.

I am not able to watch due to the timings (I travel at 6pm & the repeat is at 1am which is very late) & my net rarely allows me to watch OL, I just put in my views based on the discussions here. TRPs r looking upwards & its doing well online, has taken over QH too in online viewership

Yeah the mysteries r more interesting because the romance seems rushed, not planned properly and not as engaging, i am hoping once the twist kicks in it mite add some spice..yeah Anjali may be the puppet but until that is revealed and her behaviour changes there is much scope for saas bahu stuff like she is with Sojal. If they want to go down that route...dont get your hopes up just as yet...

shame you can't watch...its better then a lot of shows out there...how do u get online viewer counts??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 15:20

Nice analysis Sarra cheers 

I feel sick in the pit thinking all these conniving, cunning beings ( Shlok, Niranjan, Anjali) are hovering like vultures over Unsuspecting Astha. Scary. 

Like your points on the difference of the families. Also noticed that kalindi and mom in law was sitting at the table and Avdoot made tea for them ... Can u imagine that ever happening in Agnihotri house? 

The flickering light when Shlok was talking to Astha tells me there is dark and light in Shlok's character... Even though so far we've only seen the dark side... And Ashtha only sees the light side. 

Thanks again for the nice analysis.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 16:01

anusha.cochin wrote:Niranjan was saying that they will take care of Astha like their daughter

but see Jyothi;s fate...so he meant 2 make Astha's life just like Jyoti's?
i get that things can be hidden...she could have kept it a secret...but there hasn't been any concern, any enquiry about the daughter ..shlok was there where they live he didn't bother to phone, to go around...where is the love...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 17:43

slmu wrote:Nice take Sarra.

Missed the episode, but it seems to have been loaded. Poor Aastha, heartbreak on the way no doubt. Anjali-Niranjan, oh wow, she is just like a well trained seal.

So, Shlok's brother has a past too as does Kalindi?... so many threads in this show to unravel. Nice going.

I agree with Niranjan that the girls' parents should be worried.. imagine a house like the Agnihotris affraid 

Shlok warning against anyone hurting Aastha? what is that about? does he want to be the only one who does the hurting or what does he really have planned?
Yep heartbreak on the way... but i can't take Aastha's love seriously jus yet, feels more like a crush, infatuation and not love...the real love will happen later... thru the trails... i felt sorry for Anjali...

i took it that Shlok's brother could also have a past, it may not come to anything... they have many threads open less c wat they do with them...

Shlok's warning was interesting conphusing...yeah it could be because he wants to b the only one to hurt her, he is already possessive and protective to a point..so that could be a part of that.. or its jus the cvs trying to play the audience...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 17:49

sonshine487 wrote:Aastha's parents really ought to be worried
shouldn't they be sending their daughter to university? to study Symbology? no, make it Cryptology!
She needs to decipher the plate tapping codes, doesn't she?
Or is it some other show?
lol Apps... commendation for commenting....lol symbology...is wat she has studied...its was symbolic that he thought like Swathi aastha had left him and he slapped her..And she fell in love....the cryptology were clear to hear wen he told the meager audience at a supposed celebration that he wanted to marry her and not wat his feelings r... symbology and cryptology both with games on experience... y is university required...

no no that's this show.. thou they havnt shown it since... but before the plate tapping she may need to solve the issue of the lamp flickering on and off, on and off... since Shlok's room is going to b hers...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 17:54

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice analysis Sarra cheers 

I feel sick in the pit thinking all these conniving, cunning beings ( Shlok, Niranjan, Anjali) are hovering like vultures over Unsuspecting Astha. Scary. 

Like your points on the difference of the families. Also noticed that kalindi and mom in law was sitting at the table and Avdoot made tea for them ... Can u imagine that ever happening in Agnihotri house? 

The flickering light when Shlok was talking to Astha tells me there is dark and light in Shlok's character... Even though so far we've only seen the dark side... And Ashtha only sees the light side. 

Sabi hugs your back... Eid Mubarak..how was the trip?... u never know as much pain as Shlok may give her he could protect her from others... this will make her stronger..

Ah nice...I didn't think of that but so true...Anjali who carries his briefcase downstairs, takes his shoes and socks off etc.. can't ever imagine Niranjan making tea for Anjali or family...

very true...there is both shades to his character, v have seen it... they focused a lot on the light turning on and off, it just had to b mentioned...

no thanks re. I should say thanks for reading my ramblings...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 19:10

sarra0 wrote:

Sabi hugs your back... Eid Mubarak..how was the trip?... u never know as much pain as Shlok may give her he could protect her from others... this will make her stronger..

Ah nice...I didn't think of that but so true...Anjali who carries his briefcase downstairs, takes his shoes and socks off etc.. can't ever imagine Niranjan making tea for Anjali or family...

very true...there is both shades to his character, v have seen it... they focused a lot on the light turning on and off, it just had to b mentioned...

I love your ramblings Sarra... Im back from one trip and now more people visting this weekend :( ... when will they accpet my antisocial behavior and let me be....

Shlok will pretend to be nice to her but someday she will see his dark side and freak out and leave... and im waiting for that day...

oh so many secrets .... why does Niranjan's brother call Anjali... Mohoni? or am i hearing wrong?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-17, 19:13

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I love your ramblings Sarra... Im back from one trip and now more people visting this weekend :( ... when will they accpet my antisocial behavior and let me be....

Shlok will pretend to be nice to her but someday she will see his dark side and freak out and leave... and im waiting for that day...

oh so many secrets .... why does Niranjan's brother call Anjali... Mohoni? or am i hearing wrong?
Sabi, he calls her Vahini.. it means Bhabhi in Marathi.

I would like to see Aastha leave someday too.. always wished for Khushi to leave but she never did

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 06:40

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hugs Sabi, glad u had a good trip... visitors always come wen u want some peace...fact of life... never..u will b unpaired all your life...

will she freak out and leave? how often does that happen and on a SP show? either it doesn't happen or not for long...but find out she will, I just hope she doesn't just crumble and cry but stay strong...

mohini? I havnt heard him calling Anjali that.. but i only watch a small part the actual show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 08:47

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sabi, he calls her Vahini.. it means Bhabhi in Marathi.

I would like to see Aastha leave someday too.. always wished for Khushi to leave but she never did
Ah vahni,

there was a lot that didn't happen previously... she tried to leave but was didn't get far...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum