Latest topics

Badi B: the new villain in Asya/Ayra love story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Badi B: the new villain in Asya/Ayra love story

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-17, 11:09

Hello QHians :) 

I guess...everyone is damn irritated and frustrated with the turn of events following the accidental nikaah. I must say,even if the makers wanted Zoya to bridge the gap between the two families which is definitely the larger picture, this nikaah was the most hilarious, pathetic way of taking this track forward.

My latest wrath is against Badi B, initially when the show started, I though she was the only sane person in Siddique Mansion BUT now I feel this BB was as much responsible and spineless during Dilshad-Rashid-Shirin story as she is now for Asad-Zoya-Ayan fiasco.

Day by day, I fail to understand what crap is she trying to teach Zoya and the so called rituals/cultures ki duhaai. Has she turn a blind eye to the fact that Asad and Zoya love each other AND Ayan-Humeira are a couple. OR is she being selfish and trying to outdo Razia and in the process  make her grand kids sacrifice their love.

What do u say?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Badi B: the new villain in Asya/Ayra love story

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-17, 11:19

what Happened ?? Last I read, she was securely bound hand and foot and tucked inside the cupboard by Razia..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-17, 11:30

lolzzzz Sathu....she got her freedom long back from that forced bondage....but now she is misusing her freedom...at least the freedom of speech and thopofying medieval opinions on Zyan-Zoya.....forcing them to stay together, behave as a couple etc etc......and I feel this is all to pull Razia down......Grrrrr Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-17, 11:41

pollyanna wrote:lolzzzz Sathu....she got her freedom long back from that forced bondage....but now she is misusing her freedom...at least the freedom of speech and thopofying medieval opinions on Zyan-Zoya.....forcing them to stay together, behave as a couple etc etc......and I feel this is all to pull Razia down......Grrrrr Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Doesn't she know that Ayan loves Humeira ?? why is she thopofying her views plus since when did her views become  the lakeer for everybody..I thought Mamu jaan was the ultimate power..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-17, 11:50

badi B is annoying full stop...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-17, 12:08

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:lolzzzz Sathu....she got her freedom long back from that forced bondage....but now she is misusing her freedom...at least the freedom of speech and thopofying medieval opinions on Zyan-Zoya.....forcing them to stay together, behave as a couple etc etc......and I feel this is all to pull Razia down......Grrrrr Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Doesn't she know that Ayan loves Humeira ?? why is she thopofying her views plus since when did her views become  the lakeer for everybody..I thought Mamu jaan was the ultimate power..
Aur nahi toh kya...abhi tak nobody bothered that she even existed in that ZOO aur ab everyone is toeing her line....

Mamujaan ko razia ne tadipaar kar diya hai...he is out of Bhopal on some business as Razia doesnt want him to spend more time with Zoya and come to know that she is his daughter.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum