Latest topics

Mystery resolved

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery resolved

Post by Teju on 2013-10-17, 19:34

After watching today's Episode I got clarity ..meri dimaag ki batti jallified!

I used to always wonder how naive girls always get into the claws of class1 rouges. Today i understood.

apparently for a person like Aastha who has all the attention love and care at home to fall for Shlok if not uncommon, in real lives I think its possible. She was too touched by the love showered upon her -- so what if he's acting..

All the while when Shlok was building a dream castle of their life with him, I was sympathetic towards Aastha. She's just too naive to trust every line of his. poor girl, she even thank him for coming into her life.

I felt so bad for all the girls who are equally naive in real life that even after parents insistence they trust the so called Boy friend and are ready to do anything for them ...

Kalindi raised a beautiful concern.. Marriage is not just coliving of 2 individuals. She made Aastha think beyond the life when Shlok leaves to office and when Aastha have to manage with Anjali.

I feel a girl while taking a decision about marriage should consider all the possibilities of she able to gel in the house with a composed mind and take the decision.atleast, that will reduce the domestic vilolences and dealths due to it in our country.

I applaud CVs for bringing this issue in such a beautiful way. Because this time slot is much suitable for college goers , am site they see and learn a lesion out of it.

Am sorry if this topic is a off topic in this forum.

Teju

Back to top Go down

Re: Mystery resolved

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-17, 19:47

Good post Teju .. Makes me thoughtful ... Hmmmm ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-17, 19:59

Its true Teju.. its so easy for girls to get swept away.. and I guess its difficult for them to react sensibly when they are offered marriage by the object of their affections.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-17, 20:37

some girls r naive like Astha

but nowdays most of girls has the sense 2 understand thngs properly.....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 20:42

Nice post Teju. I know many girls who fell for a scumbag and only realized their mistake after they got married ... Usually MEN are in their best behavior to potao the girl and things change after the wedding.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-17, 20:45

anusha.cochin wrote:some girls r naive like Astha

but nowdays most of girls has the sense 2 understand thngs properly.....
Anu I agree... Some have better sense.. But some are as much in a dream world as Ashtha. ... She will have a rude awakening.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum