JA: PRECAP PICS --17th October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-17, 21:47

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: PRECAP PICS --17th October 2013

Post by neha on 2013-10-17, 22:24

Jalal ko aise time pe bhi masti sooz rhi hai :*lol*: but how come they are so close to each other ? scratch  I am olready excited for tomorrows episode Dance

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-17, 22:50

Neha....did u see...how he said Jodha Begum...gosh.....he makes it sound so sexy....and sachhi....woh usko chhup hone ke liye keh rahi hai aur yeh janab overgrown kid ke jaise phir se wahi pooch raha hai.....cheers 

And he is least bothered about if someone is eavesdropping.....ufff bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 00:14

neha wrote:Jalal ko aise time pe bhi masti sooz rhi hai :*lol*: but how come they are so close to each other ? scratch  I am olready excited for tomorrows episode Dance
 This Jalal is so outrageous :lol!: Heart

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-18, 00:47

I think poora episode ek taraf... and Precap ek taraf! It was one the cutest precaps -- Jalal is getting to a really really comfortable level with her. He is almost always naughty -- like he said to her when she came in to request not to wage war against Pratap -- 'Bhai maza aa gaya. Yahan to aap humse ladh bhi nahi sakti!'

okay barring Adham's quip about --- pasand nahi karte? yeh apko kisne keh diya, Ammi Jaan!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-18, 09:46

pollyanna wrote:Neha....did u see...how he said Jodha Begum...gosh.....he makes it sound so sexy....and sachhi....woh usko chhup hone ke liye keh rahi hai aur yeh janab overgrown kid ke jaise phir se wahi pooch raha hai.....cheers 

Hes doing all the naughty/crazy things a husband/bf does for his better half Heart . I think Jalal was never on that comfort level wid ruqu to do all the masti in bedroom...she always treated him as a king and about Jodha he knows she doesn't care if his Shehenshah, he forgets all the royal status and manners when wid her and just wants her attention. I guess this bond will make her take precedence over the so called Shehenshah k dimaag ki Sultana ruqaiya.:P :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 12:47

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Neha....did u see...how he said Jodha Begum...gosh.....he makes it sound so sexy....and sachhi....woh usko chhup hone ke liye keh rahi hai aur yeh janab overgrown kid ke jaise phir se wahi pooch raha hai.....cheers 

Hes doing all the naughty/crazy things a husband/bf does for his better half Heart . I think Jalal was never on that comfort level wid ruqu to do all the masti in bedroom...she always treated him as a king and about Jodha he knows she doesn't care if his Shehenshah, he forgets all the royal status and manners when wid her and just wants her attention. I guess this bond will make her take precedence over the so called Shehenshah k dimaag ki Sultana ruqaiya.:P :P
Very true Neha :) he is just being a husband to his nakchadhi wife Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum