Latest topics

An epiphany.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An epiphany.....

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 01:27

Musings ~~ A fantastic episode !

" The trouble with an epiphany is that it leads to enlightenment ! And enlightenment can alter the way one sees the world and one's relationship to it. "

After bowing his head before MaaKaali, Jalal is sanguine about fulfilling Jodha's promise. His words are reiterated by the Pujaari, who requests Jodha to perform the Aarti. Jodha does so with some semblance of peace and full earnestness. Jalal still insists on knowing the reason for wanting his head at MaaKaali's feet....Jodha informs him about the horrifying atrocities committed there...looting the temple, molestation of Moti Bai, unjustified & treacherous  killing of Amer's brave soldiers....which stuns and shames the Shahenshah.

Shame is fear of humiliation at one's inferior status in the estimation of others.

Jalal,who has his heart set on ruling the entire Hindustan, wants to do so, not just with the might of his sword but also by earning the respect, admiration, love of the people....rule over hearts and minds !

Jalal again confides in his trusted Atgah Khan....he is displeased and unhappy about being misinformed...he is troubled and feels that the anger/hate against him is justified...he makes it clear that appropriate actions need to be taken.

Ajmer Sharif and now at Kaali Maa's temple, Jalal and Jodha have been showered with blessings....:) cheers waaris process needs to start soon Wink 

It seems Adham has had his own epiphany...' Pasand nahi karte? yeh aapse kisne keh diya Ammijaan' :lol!:  

Maham's rant against Jodha about  repercussions of taking Jalal to the temple...well parried by Jodha that Jalal does what he pleases and listens to whoever he wants to and that she is just being an obedient wife in not questioning his decisions .....Thumbsup  

Maham is livid at being dismissed.......Loved the inference that she needs to be shown her way to Jalal .

" Faith is the confidence, the assurance, the enforcing truth, the knowing....." 
Jalal assures Maham that his religion is his life, his strength....yet what was left unsaid , which a close minded Maham would never understand, is his respect, understanding, tolerance for other faiths ....for the Divine !

Precap : Ssshhh...:lol!:

Last edited by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:05; edited 1 time in total

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: An epiphany.....

Post by neha on 2013-10-18, 09:34

Nice sonia Thumbsup  well put. Indeed the process has started, Jalal becoming a benevolent and secular badshaah king  he will soon win the hearts of his praja and last but not d least his Jodha Begum. The mighty emperor knows how to get there cheers . Though I am more concerned about the waaris process Twisted Evil , but guess we have to wait a little Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 12:49

Once again , wonderful musings Sonia.....i cracked at--waaris process :lol!: 

I just love the way u use the perfect quotes :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 15:43

Ajmar Sharif and now at Kaali Maa's temple, Jalal and Jodha have been showered with blessings....  waaris process needs to start soon  

It seems Adham has had his own epiphany...' Pasand nahi karte? yeh aapse kisne keh diya Ammijaan'  

Precap : Ssshhh...

Sonia, You are becoming my daily dose of Adrak Chai !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:22

Tanthya wrote:Ajmar Sharif and now at Kaali Maa's temple, Jalal and Jodha have been showered with blessings....  waaris process needs to start soon  

It seems Adham has had his own epiphany...' Pasand nahi karte? yeh aapse kisne keh diya Ammijaan'  

Precap : Ssshhh...

Sonia, You are becoming my daily dose of Adrak Chai !!
Many thanks Sathya long hug 

Adrak Chai.....Such a sweet compliment.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:23

pollyanna wrote:Once again , wonderful musings Sonia.....i cracked at--waaris process :lol!: 

I just love the way u use the perfect quotes :)
Thanks for reading my silly musings hug1

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:30

neha wrote:Nice sonia Thumbsup  well put. Indeed the process has started, Jalal becoming a benevolent and secular badshaah king  he will soon win the hearts of his praja and last but not d least his Jodha Begum. The mighty emperor knows how to get there cheers . Though I am more concerned about the waaris process Twisted Evil , but guess we have to wait a little Heart
Thanks so much Neha.....hug1 

I feel Jalal is a very complex and intriguing man.....what he thinks and feels is carefully hidden...he craves respect ,admiration  and love.....more so now with Jodha. And as for the waaris process, he is carefully negotiating with the concerned  party :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 17:33

sonia another lovely post...the waaris process starting soon made me laugh...very apt quotes..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:39

sarra0 wrote:sonia another lovely post...the waaris process starting soon made me laugh...very apt quotes..
hug1 
Jalal has had a very speculative look each time Jodha has been blessed with children;) bounce

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum