Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 17 October - Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 17 October - Dreams

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 12:54

"Agnihotri parivaar ke bahu banna asaan kaam nahin hain....kabhi kabhi toh itna mushkil hoo jata hai ke....  Sapno ko adhoora choor na he parta hain"....  

the episode was about dreams to me, whether that was Aastha's parents, Anjali, Sojal, Aastha or Shlok...everyone has dreams...

The dialogue above asks the question jus what did Anjali give up.. Wat was she made to give up wen she became a bahu of the Agnihotri's and Niranjan's wife...wat dreams remain unfulfilled for her, wat did life not give her a chance to explore...will she be able to once Aastha comes and solves the issues...

Aastha is dreaming, dreaming of wat appears to be her perfect love.. Of her marriage to shlok, wat dreams will she realise r hallow, wat dreams will she have to give up in the short term if she becomes a bahu...  

Wen shlok bought her for her first suprise, she is tensed..uncomfortable...unsure, shoulders tensed, flinching...like she doesn't quite trust him.. She is unsure.. She is in standing in between the light and Shlok is in dark...he comes towards her...She will bring him into the light with her...  

And then comes the love confession... Shlok gets his way.. a small part of wat he had been thinking and dreaming about...he puts his arms out and it just actually looked too funny... she hugs him and tells him hesitantly I Love You, runs away...in the background u have playing...tere bin hum reh nahin sakte.. Tere bina kya wajood mera..tuj se Judaa agar ho jayenge toh khud se he ho jayenge Judaa... ab tum he ho... Zindagi tum he ho...chayn bhi.. mera dard bhi mere ashaqi bhi....

She hugs him again and says I love you a few more times... Each time with less hesitation.. More feeling..conviction....its like she has verbalised her feelings..She has declared her feelings aloud and she has surrounded herself to them, put aside any misgivings and decided to trust him...  

Then comes the next suprise and there is a difference in Aastha..she is more relaxed, more at ease.. curious..   He shows her a model of her dream house...which nearly fell and shattered but she saved it, a sign of things to come mayb...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 17 October - Dreams

Post by slmu on 2013-10-18, 13:04

Very nice Sarra... noticed the bit about the house too.. she got it in the nick of time. Am sure its a sign of things to come. 

Anjali's dream of training Aastha.. not going to come true.. but perhaps she will start living her own dreams through Aastha?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 13:14

I watched this scene.. I liked the subtlety that Avinash brought in here, The return Hug was never spontaneous, natural , There always was a slight  lag , a  unconcern , a  sort of game playing and a smile that was quite smug .. Shlok was quite well brought out...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-18, 13:25

Sapno ko adhoora choor na he parta hain"....  

Anjali's dialoge striked me....I thnk she left back her dreams and parents n the mission of becoming Agnihotri bahu

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-18, 13:26

slmu wrote:Very nice Sarra... noticed the bit about the house too.. she got it in the nick of time. Am sure its a sign of things to come. 

Anjali's dream of training Aastha.. not going to come true.. but perhaps she will start living her own dreams through Aastha?
@bold...I thnk dis s gonna happen

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-18, 13:30

Tanthya wrote:I watched this scene.. I liked the subtlety that Avinash brought in here, The return Hug was never spontaneous, natural , There always was a slight  lag , a  unconcern , a  sort of game playing and a smile that was quite smug .. Shlok was quite well brought out...
Yes he is bringing out the smug superior look very well. He looks so satisfied.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-18, 13:32

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Very nice Sarra... noticed the bit about the house too.. she got it in the nick of time. Am sure its a sign of things to come. 

@bold...I thnk dis s gonna happen
would be interesting to what Niranjan makes of it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:44

Yep there were few things showin trouble, question is will it be before marriage or after...

I hope she follows her own dreams... if Niranjan is as bad as v predict I would like to c shlok and aastha support her, she leaves Niranjan and follow her dreams.. live for herself for a change... Please herself...a strong women...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:49

Tanthya wrote:I watched this scene.. I liked the subtlety that Avinash brought in here, The return Hug was never spontaneous, natural , There always was a slight  lag , a  unconcern , a  sort of game playing and a smile that was quite smug .. Shlok was quite well brought out...
I was missing your writing and decided doesn't matter that I havnt seen the episodes i WAS going to read and comment on your post, and I come back and wat telepathy is this...i am honoured u commented...

yep it wasn't a return hug of being hesitant but as you said of being unconcerned...knowing he has her where he wants her...he has done the smug look a few times over the last few episodes, he has got the hang of it...the hugging will start to feel natural to him so that once it's gone he will miss it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 14:29

anusha.cochin wrote:Sapno ko adhoora choor na he parta hain"....  

Anjali's dialoge striked me....I thnk she left back her dreams and parents n the mission of becoming Agnihotri bahu
She could have been made to leave her dreams behind...wonder if it was safer like that...she must have so much resentment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum