Latest topics

ILKDM#31 : Two faced !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#31 : Two faced !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 12:57

Jalal must be one of the most infuriating man to have lived ! On one hand  he speaks about building relationship and on the other side conquest and acquisition. The episode was fantastic for it brought the two facets of Jalal  into being..One , the struggling secularist whose conscience is slowly being breathed life into and another a conqueror who means to strengthen his hold  and expand his kingdom via emotional and psychological manipulation. A Man with many hats and fits them on acc to the people he meets up with. He is a man who is enraged at the way he has been misguided, at the way his administration has been ill informed , The keen intellect in Jalal  detects the dangers of  allowing such wanton destruction go unchecked , he senses the danger it will pose to his ambition of ruling over the land , The shrewd operator in him swings into action and he summons Atka Khan and issues his set of instructions , decides to clean up his administration , He essentailly conveys the same intent to Maham when she comes hot footing to enquire as to WHY Jalal undertook the unwanted,unneeded risky venture of going to the temple and also praying there, The reply that Jalal gave reminded one  of the earlier Jalal, a man filled with hate towards Jodha, who wanted to break her guroor and never allow her any moral  grand stand  nonetheless it does not gel with the fact that Jalal once again pays obeisance to kali Ma AFTER Jodha leaves..this act of guilt and contrition  was not done  to fool and soften  Jodha rather it  was spontaneous , involuntary and respectful, A conscience stricken man  seeking mercy .. quite a TWo faced man, isn't he.. A man of love, respect, tolerance, compassion and understanding and another egoistic, arrogant, calculative,shrewd and manipulative.

Finally, Finally, Finally The lid is off, The cover is blown off the heinous crimes that Jalal's soldiers committed in the name of Jalal.Jalal now knows the reason for the  'Grihna' of Jodha . How will he address it ? How will he apply the  'lep' on the invisible wound  festering in the heart of Jodha cuz now it is definitely the turn of Jalal to do 'Marham' session .

The futures are most often kept  in the darkness awaiting its turn but we had a forbidding omen of the future with the clash of  Maham Anga and  Jodha..Maham has vowed to retaliate and return the favour that has been thrust on her and I have complete trust in Maham Anga that she will succeed in throwing out Jodha from the Harem of Jalal , from Agra  after all , Hasn't she famously declared, that SHE WILL FIND  A WAY TO REACH HER SON?? Yes, she will find a weak chink and use that to drive a wedge between Jalal and Jodha but she does not realize that in doing so, she herself is breaking the strong bond between herself and her foster Son !! 

Adham has become the  wild horse without a bridle to control and rein him in, the support of Sharifuddin has provided the surge of adrenalin which used to be dampened by the cold  dousing of Maham's caustic tongue , His ambition  has blinded him to the dangers , He thinks that Jalal is inept and will never figure out the  assassination attempt was from inside source  but Jalal has proven to be the ace and has set his faithful serf Atka Khan on the trail, A trail that will end with the death of Atka Khan and Adham Khan. A price that one had to pay for treason but in all this Atkha Khan was a innocent victim..

which brings  me to Javeda ? what's her role,  Is she here for light relief or  will she prove to  be the inadvertent whistle blower of Adham's ineffectual bid to murder Jalal and usurp the throne .. If the former, then  the comedy track looks forcibly added and does not blend  with the main plot but if this is going to be the coup de grace then .. a brilliant move.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#31 : Two faced !

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 13:22

Sathya Jee... Mrs Adham Khan has NO ROLE.. because she doesnt even get any new attire to wear... she is in the same PINK anarkali whatever all the time.. I hope KEKTA has given her at least 2 of them.. Ek dho.. ek pehno types .. LOLL :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:23

Tants i havnt seen the episodes so can't add my own thoughts but again loved reading you...a lot of people have more then one face.. and then Jalal is a shehnshah after all... his need to win, rule was honed and fine tuned from wen he was young and the certain ruthlessness that goes with it..conquering lands by fear, manipulation, and then ruling the hearts of the people through understanding, love, respect, is a good formula... if u can the majority of the hearts out there less chance of uprising...

they showed the Jalal paying his respect on SBS I think and it's nice to know that he was contrite and realises it was wrong... so this is the first he knows of wat happened there?

I don't know whether she has a role, but she has at times bought a welcome relief of lightness at times, her contestation with Mahamanga made me smile...of course to much of a good thing and...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 13:30

monsi08 wrote:Sathya Jee... Mrs Adham Khan has NO ROLE.. because she doesnt even get any new attire to wear... she is in the same PINK anarkali whatever all the time.. I hope KEKTA has given her at least 2 of them.. Ek dho.. ek pehno types .. LOLL :lol!:
*Glaring in rage like Sharifuddin,* Monshee Begum , Talwar Uttaiye, Aapne  Mallika-E-Khas Cum,Hind Cum makni par ungli uttane ki Jurrat ki..

Hum batayein aapko , Javeda begum ke paas sirf peenk hi nahi ek Bloo suit bhi hai .. usse unhone laundry wale ke paas de rakha hai, Samajh gaye aap .. Yeh toh aap shukr manaiye ke aapne unnki Sevvaiyan cooking ke baare main kuch nahi kaha  Varna !!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:40

Yeah, the man has not two but many hats... he dones his hat according to the person in front of him. He has a acutely shrewd mind- one single mind which knows how to manipulate others for the greater good.

I have a feeling that Javida is a clever person who acts like a clown. She is in a position to observe a lot of things that are happening around, all those conspiracies and undeserved desires to usurp the throne. Wouldnt she be murdered if they thought she might be a threat? She chooses to act like a clown.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Sathya Jee... Mrs Adham Khan has NO ROLE.. because she doesnt even get any new attire to wear... she is in the same PINK anarkali whatever all the time.. I hope KEKTA has given her at least 2 of them.. Ek dho.. ek pehno types .. LOLL :lol!:
*Glaring in rage like Sharifuddin,* Monshee Begum , Talwar Uttaiye, Aapne  Mallika-E-Khas Cum,Hind Cum makni par ungli uttane ki Jurrat ki..

Hum batayein aapko , Javeda begum ke paas sirf peenk hi nahi ek Bloo suit bhi hai .. usse unhone laundry wale ke paas de rakha hai, Samajh gaye aap .. Yeh toh aap shukr manaiye ke aapne unnki Sevvaiyan cooking ke baare main kuch nahi kaha  Varna !!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
She gives me headache with her Nasal voice.. :D

Jalal got head massage from his always hyper wifey .. bounce  and then the Anarkali-less avatar .. eww.. i did not like affraid  but mere na chahne se "kya faraq padta hai".. Mrs Jalal ko acha laga to theek hai :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 13:42

Trust u to come up with such an apt post on yday's episode :) :)  Indeed Two faced......I was amazed at how he tackled Atga and Mahaam and sounded so convincing ...also his pranam to Kali Maa after everyone had left.....had me phangurling over him long after the episode was over(not to forget the precap)

I am waiting for Maham-Rukku jugalbandi at Agra....

@Javeda, ek chumma aapko.....i was feeling the same after Wed episode...it was not at all needed but still took 3-4 mins airtime...guess Javeda does have a purpose in coming to Amer. Hopefully she will be the reason who will blurt out something which even MA would not be able to cover up and hence AK 1 and 2 both will bid goodbye from the show...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 13:45

Abavi wrote:Yeah, the man has not two but many hats... he dones his hat according to the person in front of him. He has a acutely shrewd mind- one single mind which knows how to manipulate others for the greater good.

I have a feeling that Javida is a clever person who acts like a clown. She is in a position to observe a lot of things that are happening around, all those conspiracies and undeserved desires to usurp the throne. Wouldnt she be murdered if they thought she might be a threat? She chooses to act like a clown.
Vi,... u have loads of hopes from Mrs Adham Khana.. Rolling Eyes  but may be you are right.. she might be harbouring a dream of becoming Head beghum (mariyam..ur.. jamam.. kya hai woh Rolling Eyes  ) when Mr Adham khan becomes the Shehenshah...  Long shot though Sleep

Last edited by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 13:56; edited 1 time in total

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 13:53

monsi08 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Yeah, the man has not two but many hats... he dones his hat according to the person in front of him. He has a acutely shrewd mind- one single mind which knows how to manipulate others for the greater good.

Vi,... u have loads of hopes from Mrs Adham Khana.. Rolling Eyes  but may be you are right.. she might be harbouring a dream of becoming Head beghum (mariyam..ur.. jamam.. kya hai woh:roll: ) when Mr Adham khan becomes the Shehenshah...  Long shot though Sleep
@Bold: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:Tants i havnt seen the episodes so can't add my own thoughts but again loved reading you...a lot of people have more then one face.. and then Jalal is a shehnshah after all... his need to win, rule was honed and fine tuned from wen he was young and the certain ruthlessness that goes with it..conquering lands by fear, manipulation, and then ruling the hearts of the people through understanding, love, respect, is a good formula... if u can the majority of the hearts out there less chance of uprising...

they showed the Jalal paying his respect on SBS I think and it's nice to know that he was contrite and realises it was wrong... so this is the first he knows of wat happened there?

I don't know whether she has a role, but she has at times bought a welcome relief of lightness at times, her contestation with Mahamanga made me smile...of course to much of a good thing and...
I agree, we  have lots of hats to put on but what got my admiration was the way Jalal  sounded so convincing in all the hats .. He was the calm, understanding, tolerant husband who understood his wife, He was the angry King who has discovered the loop hole in the administration and wanted to plug it, He was the leader who wanted to carry his team together , He was the penitent who sought forgiveness  for the misdeeds of his soldiers, He was the genial overlord who granted the wish of his serf . He is an opportunist who seeks profit in every action and favours sought .. Who then is the real Jalal ?? Are all of these Jalal ??  U know..it is to the credit of Rajat that he manages to portray  such a complex character with such an ease,  if he was a weak actor, he could easily muddle and confuse the viewer's but each and every aspect is clearly demarcated and we understand the reasons and causes that mark those changes... Truly a gifted man.

Javeda is a light relief but at times she simply becomes the needless haddi who breaks the pattern and sometimes the comic scenes are laboured  and I dislike it then..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:58

monsi08 wrote:

Vi,... u have loads of hopes from Mrs Adham Khana.. Rolling Eyes  but may be you are right.. she might be harbouring a dream of becoming Head beghum (mariyam..ur.. jamam.. kya hai woh Rolling Eyes  ) when Mr Adham khan becomes the Shehenshah...  Long shot though Sleep

No, I dont think she has those thoughts... She might come in handy for Ja when time comes... she has a lot of sabooth against MagamSa and AdhamSa...

To protect herself she might be acting as if she is a useless clown

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 14:03

pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Vi,... u have loads of hopes from Mrs Adham Khana.. Rolling Eyes  but may be you are right.. she might be harbouring a dream of becoming Head beghum (mariyam..ur.. jamam.. kya hai woh:roll: ) when Mr Adham khan becomes the Shehenshah...  Long shot though Sleep
iss naacheez pe na hasiye mallika-e-husn... queen:)  dis show uses such high-profile urdu words.. i cant even pronounce dem most of the times and.. then Jodha beghum talks in hi-fi Hindi... ...
me going Sharam se Pani pani... ab tak lagta tha ki Angreji mein weak hoon... lekin iske baad to lag raha hai ki saala  koi bhi language nahi aati mujhe :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:07

monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

iss naacheez pe na hasiye mallika-e-husn... queen:)  dis show uses such high-profile urdu words.. i cant even pronounce dem most of the times and.. then Jodha beghum talks in hi-fi Hindi... ...
me going Sharam se Pani pani... ab tak lagta tha ki Angreji mein weak hoon... lekin iske baad to lag raha hai ki saala  koi bhi language nahi aati mujhe :lol!:
OMGeee... Mon...Shame to shame condition here  !! :P :P :P ..Pata nahi kahan se  laate hain, chun chun ke laate hain... but it is so cute and nice to hear them though ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-18, 14:10

Super !! .....Trust you to come with such an awesome post.........

The act of paying respect to Kali ma even after Jodha left was a very beatiful scene....made me feel like he has slowly started to grow a heart that he never had.....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 14:12

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tants i havnt seen the episodes so can't add my own thoughts but again loved reading you...a lot of people have more then one face.. and then Jalal is a shehnshah after all... his need to win, rule was honed and fine tuned from wen he was young and the certain ruthlessness that goes with it..conquering lands by fear, manipulation, and then ruling the hearts of the people through understanding, love, respect, is a good formula... if u can the majority of the hearts out there less chance of uprising...

I agree, we  have lots of hats to put on but what got my admiration was the way Jalal  sounded so convincing in all the hats .. He was the calm, understanding, tolerant husband who understood his wife, He was the angry King who has discovered the loop hole in the administration and wanted to plug it, He was the leader who wanted to carry his team together , He was the penitent who sought forgiveness  for the misdeeds of his soldiers, He was the genial overlord who granted the wish of his serf . He is an opportunist who seeks profit in every action and favours sought .. Who then is the real Jalal ?? Are all of these Jalal ??  U know..it is to the credit of Rajat that he manages to portray  such a complex character with such an ease,  if he was a weak actor, he could easily muddle and confuse the viewer's but each and every aspect is clearly demarcated and we understand the reasons and causes that mark those changes... Truly a gifted man.

Javeda is a light relief but at times she simply becomes the needless haddi who breaks the pattern and sometimes the comic scenes are laboured  and I dislike it then..
I do think people can be convincing in more then one avatar..practise makes perfect...but in terms of Jalal he seems to alot more hats to juggle then just a couple...from where he started the show he has grown a lot as a person.. he blundered with Jodha to begin with and slowly that is changes and trails r strengthening that bond... he is coming on leaps and bounds as a leader as well and Jodha's influence may also be helping. making him tolerant to different thoughts, view... more then he was before and making him realise.... and BK isn't there any more to guide him...a lot of the actions u have stated above come under the shehnshah role, some of it he will have learnt by his teachers, some by experience... and these to some degree can go hand in hand...one face doesn't necessarily contradict another one, but enhances it...He is on his way to becoming Akbar...

yep Rajat is doing a good job...he conveys wat is needed and the viewers know wat he is showing...v have seen weak actors trying to portray characters nowhere near as complex as this and failing, and he ensemble it look easy...he is in the right profession...

if she is getting a lot of screen time one would hope that there is a purpose to it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:22

Greater Good of WHOM ??

No, she is what we say , 'Veguzhi' even Veguzhi's have their eureka moments !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 14:24

Tanthya wrote:

Greater Good of WHOM ??

'Veguzhi'  ... ab ye kya hai confused

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I do think people can be convincing in more then one avatar..practise makes perfect...but in terms of Jalal he seems to alot more hats to juggle then just a couple...from where he started the show he has grown a lot as a person.. he blundered with Jodha to begin with and slowly that is changes and trails r strengthening that bond... he is coming on leaps and bounds as a leader as well and Jodha's influence may also be helping. making him tolerant to different thoughts, view... more then he was before and making him realise.... and BK isn't there any more to guide him...a lot of the actions u have stated above come under the shehnshah role, some of it he will have learnt by his teachers, some by experience... and these to some degree can go hand in hand...one face doesn't necessarily contradict another one, but enhances it...He is on his way to becoming Akbar...

yep Rajat is doing a good job...he conveys wat is needed and the viewers know wat he is showing...v have seen weak actors trying to portray characters nowhere near as complex as this and failing, and he ensemble it look easy...he is in the right profession...

if she is getting a lot of screen time one would hope that there is a purpose to it...
I would put it slightly differently..It would not just come under SS role, were it so then Babur  would have succeeded too , I think it comes from  free thinking, a  mind that has not been subjected to a hidebound rules and dictates of time .. He was not schooled in proper way and That I think allowed him to be free of narrowed thinking .. his untrained mind could  explore,think out of the box.. Plus he was highly intelligent too..  He observed, absorbed and reacted , realized the mistakes of his predecessors and avoided that pit falls. He is a man who is on a learning curve .. He would have succeeded whatever the profession.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 14:35

monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

Oh Monsi....**hum ek hi kashti mein sawaar hain**

I still remember when I started doing the WU in July...i was like headless chicken, at loss of words....my updates were at the most 2 paras...coz half of the things i wud forget and another half...couldnt understand......

Eeeshhhh and then I say I had Hindi and Sanskrit till 10th and am a fan of Urdu ghazals  since the time when kids my age used to listen to nursery rhymes....sab gaya paani mein......i should take a chullu bhar paani and commit Sooiside :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:39

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Greater Good of WHOM ??

'Veguzhi'  ... ab ye kya hai confused
Tamil hai !! :P :P :P  ..means Simpleton !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 14:40

pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

I still remember when I started doing the WU in July...i was like headless chicken, at loss of words....my updates were at the most 2 paras...coz half of the things i wud forget and another half...couldnt understand......

Eeeshhhh and then I say I had Hindi and Sanskrit till 10th and am a fan of Urdu ghazals  since the time when kids my age used to listen to nursery rhymes....sab gaya paani mein......i should take a chullu bhar paani and commit Sooiside :P
@Red... :*lol*:

but i wonder if Jalal really understands what Jodha says... yday she told.. "itna adhik ashcharyachakit hone ki avashyakta nahi hai" ... and I half expected him to say... "Jodha Beghum .. can you repeat the statement pileejjj " ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:45

pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Vi,... u have loads of hopes from Mrs Adham Khana.. Rolling Eyes  but may be you are right.. she might be harbouring a dream of becoming Head beghum (mariyam..ur.. jamam.. kya hai woh:roll: ) when Mr Adham khan becomes the Shehenshah...  Long shot though Sleep

:*lol*:

The forgetting part was, U used to be so busy ogling  Rajat, U would forget that u are supposed to do WU !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 14:47

sharmibalan wrote:Super !! .....Trust you to come with such an awesome post.........

The act of paying respect to Kali ma even after Jodha left was a very beatiful scene....made me feel like he has slowly started to grow a heart that he never had.....
Sharmi...dil toh pehle se hi tha...dharkaane waala Amer ke gangaur mela mein mila Wink :P 
That scene was indeed a treat to watch....dekha jaaye toh kuchh bhi nahi tha...but the way he turned, looked at the deity and did a pranam with that calm face, eyes open with so many questions searching for answers.....

Dil khush kar ditta!!! bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 15:01

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I would put it slightly differently..It would not just come under SS role, were it so then Babur  would have succeeded too , I think it comes from  free thinking, a  mind that has not been subjected to a hidebound rules and dictates of time .. He was not schooled in proper way and That I think allowed him to be free of narrowed thinking .. his untrained mind could  explore,think out of the box.. Plus he was highly intelligent too..  He observed, absorbed and reacted , realized the mistakes of his predecessors and avoided that pit falls. He is a man who is on a learning curve .. He would have succeeded whatever the profession.
it can come under shehnshah role in terms of its political, help in the running of the Kingdom ..In terms of babur being unsuccessful its jus like u have different leaders now, but there effectiveness varies greatly depending on them, on wat they see as important and wat skills they have, wat the y develop and wat they cultivate..

I agree that he thinks for him self but a question to ask then is that while he may not have been bound by certain dictates because his lack of schooling was he not bound by other dictates learnt at the hand of BK which could then have schooled and bound his actions in another way...

that he was intelligent and used his mind is a credit to him, and like u said he observed, absorbed and reacted which was his strength..because for example before Jodha people were not free to practise the religion they wanted to, in the Harem that can be laid at the hands of Mahamanga outside the charges that people had to pay for not following Islamic but he had an outside influence to c...if u r a intelligent person who can respond and anticipate then you can learn from anything and everything and make it useful to you...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 15:12

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I agree, we  have lots of hats to put on but what got my admiration was the way Jalal  sounded so convincing in all the hats .. He was the calm, understanding, tolerant husband who understood his wife, He was the angry King who has discovered the loop hole in the administration and wanted to plug it, He was the leader who wanted to carry his team together , He was the penitent who sought forgiveness  for the misdeeds of his soldiers, He was the genial overlord who granted the wish of his serf . He is an opportunist who seeks profit in every action and favours sought .. Who then is the real Jalal ?? Are all of these Jalal ??  U know..it is to the credit of Rajat that he manages to portray  such a complex character with such an ease,  if he was a weak actor, he could easily muddle and confuse the viewer's but each and every aspect is clearly demarcated and we understand the reasons and causes that mark those changes... Truly a gifted man.

it can come under shehnshah role in terms of its political, help in the running of the Kingdom ..In terms of babur being unsuccessful its jus like u have different leaders now, but there effectiveness varies greatly depending on them, on wat they see as important and wat skills they have, wat the y develop and wat they cultivate..

I agree that he thinks for him self but a question to ask then is that while he may not have been bound by certain dictates because his lack of schooling was he not bound by other dictates learnt at the hand of BK which could then have schooled and bound his actions in another way...

that he was intelligent and used his mind is a credit to him, and like u said he observed, absorbed and reacted which was his strength..because for example before Jodha people were not free to practise the religion they wanted to, in the Harem that can be laid at the hands of Mahamanga outside the charges that people had to pay for not following Islamic but he had an outside influence to c...if u r a intelligent person who can respond and anticipate then you can learn from anything and everything and make it useful to you...
SS role is mainly tht of administration and if we look back then we can see that there were several areas that Akbar took a different path  from the established norms   while Bairam Khan kitted him for warfare plus his keen sense of observation and the being abandoned  by everyone must have scarred him too ..

I agree he not had the intelligence but also the command and presence to impose his views  on the court.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum