Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM#31 : Two faced !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 15:38

monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:@Bold: ROFL
iss naacheez pe na hasiye mallika-e-husn... queen:)  dis show uses such high-profile urdu words.. i cant even pronounce dem most of the times and.. then Jodha beghum talks in hi-fi Hindi... ...
me going Sharam se Pani pani... ab tak lagta tha ki Angreji mein weak hoon... lekin iske baad to lag raha hai ki saala  koi bhi language nahi aati mujhe :lol!:
Oh Monsi....**hum ek hi kashti mein sawaar hain**

I still remember when I started doing the WU in July...i was like headless chicken, at loss of words....my updates were at the most 2 paras...coz half of the things i wud forget and another half...couldnt understand......

Eeeshhhh and then I say I had Hindi and Sanskrit till 10th and am a fan of Urdu ghazals  since the time when kids my age used to listen to nursery rhymes....sab gaya paani mein......i should take a chullu bhar paani and commit Sooiside :P
@Red... :*lol*:

but i wonder if Jalal really understands what Jodha says... yday she told.. "itna adhik ashcharyachakit hone ki avashyakta nahi hai" ... and I half expected him to say... "Jodha Beghum .. can you repeat the statement pileejjj " ROFL
and she would turn , glare," HUmein pata tha , Aap yehi uttar denge , Natak rachane main aap Shahenshah hain"Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  leaving that poor fellow no other option but to hit his head against that big pillars

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-10-18, 15:46

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:iss naacheez pe na hasiye mallika-e-husn... queen:)  dis show uses such high-profile urdu words.. i cant even pronounce dem most of the times and.. then Jodha beghum talks in hi-fi Hindi... ...
me going Sharam se Pani pani... ab tak lagta tha ki Angreji mein weak hoon... lekin iske baad to lag raha hai ki saala  koi bhi language nahi aati mujhe :lol!:

I still remember when I started doing the WU in July...i was like headless chicken, at loss of words....my updates were at the most 2 paras...coz half of the things i wud forget and another half...couldnt understand......

Eeeshhhh and then I say I had Hindi and Sanskrit till 10th and am a fan of Urdu ghazals  since the time when kids my age used to listen to nursery rhymes....sab gaya paani mein......i should take a chullu bhar paani and commit Sooiside :P

but i wonder if Jalal really understands what Jodha says... yday she told.. "itna adhik ashcharyachakit hone ki avashyakta nahi hai" ... and I half expected him to say... "Jodha Beghum .. can you repeat the statement pileejjj " ROFL
and she would turn , glare," HUmein pata tha , Aap yehi uttar denge , Natak rachane main aap Shahenshah hain"Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  leaving that poor fellow no other option but to hit his head against that big pillars
ROFL ROFL ROFL

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 18:15

sharmibalan wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Oh Monsi....**hum ek hi kashti mein sawaar hain**

ROFL ROFL ROFL
What about when said aapki rakthpipasu talwar ?:lol!:   I was like What the ..!:lol!: :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 18:22

Only you can come up with such an apt description of yesterday's episode....two faced Jalal Thumbsup  And how effortlessly he is managing it all. 
 He is such a complex, complicated and  intelligent man ! I love how he knows his goals & lets nothing deter him from achieving it.

Didin't Javeeda inadvertently blurt out Adham Sa's failed plans and Maham almost got an apoplexy !!affraid

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 19:17

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
iss naacheez pe na hasiye mallika-e-husn... queen:)  dis show uses such high-profile urdu words.. i cant even pronounce dem most of the times and.. then Jodha beghum talks in hi-fi Hindi... ...

and she would turn , glare," HUmein pata tha , Aap yehi uttar denge , Natak rachane main aap Shahenshah hain"Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  leaving that poor fellow no other option but to hit his head against that big
Ya phir... "Hum jante hain .. iske peeche bhi aapki koi na koi Mansha hogi.. "
Jalal says... "Ye angreji hai Jodha Beghum.. Angreji is a funny language... "
and Jodha faints :*lol*: :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-18, 19:19

sonia1 wrote:
What about when said aapki rakthpipasu talwar ?:lol!:   I was like What the ..!:lol!: :lol!:
I really wonder how Jalal decodes her bhari-bharkam hindi words .. :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-10-18, 20:11

Lip smacking review dear. 

Just read #29 as well. Super duper.

Lets see how it goes. 

About Javeda, what can i say, i am not the one for Saas bahu banters of any form,but i just love this jodi. 
The actors are just too good.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-10-21, 13:36

Thumbsup .....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 14:58

riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup .....
Thanxx Hun

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 15:05

Ggn_girl wrote:Lip smacking review dear. 

Just read #29 as well. Super duper.

Lets see how it goes. 

About Javeda, what can i say, i am not the one for Saas bahu banters of any form,but i just love this jodi. 
The actors are just too good.
Thankss , Vandhu,

They are good, Vandhu but sometimes they are pushed in needlessly like a break in the track  with no connectivity  ..tht jars otherwise the Javeda actor is good and Maham and Javeda gel well, in fact like her with adham too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-21, 15:09

Tants havent watched the recent epis will come back to read after watching

@Monsi: I have English subtitles ..so let Jo Madam can go on with her Urdu marathon Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum