View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fiction Cartoon: Sleep Soundly

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:30

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Fiction Cartoon: Sleep Soundly

Post by slmu on 2013-10-18, 13:34

This is one thing in all shoes that make me want to go Bang Bang Bang .

Nice one Vi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:40

its one of those stupid things.. but to save time kuch bhi karega.. thou a few out there have night clothes feels like a miracle...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:47

slmu wrote:This is one thing in all shoes that make me want to go Bang Bang Bang .

Nice one Vi
Yeah Shanthi, what makes me Shocked is that even when the female lead is shown to wake up, she wakes up with neatly combed hair, freshly pressed clothes and her make up intact!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-18, 13:49

hahhahahah.......so true  :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:its one of those stupid things.. but to save time kuch bhi karega.. thou a few out there have night clothes feels like a miracle...
May be Sarra, if they get a sponser who want to advertise their night wear range, then the leads get to wear them...

another thing might be that without makeup we wont recognize the leads Twisted Evil 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:53

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its one of those stupid things.. but to save time kuch bhi karega.. thou a few out there have night clothes feels like a miracle...
May be Sarra, if they get a sponser who want to advertise their night wear range, then the leads get to wear them...

another thing might be that without makeup we wont recognize the leads Twisted Evil 
4lions generally give there leads night clothes, and I have seen it on Nautanki I think the PH is, and the one who do EBI...

so true v wouldn't recognise the majority of them without the gallon of makeup they use..but at least take the jewelry of if not the makeup...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 13:55

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

4lions generally give there leads night clothes, and I have seen it on Nautanki I think the PH is, and the one who do EBI...

so true v wouldn't recognise the majority of them without the gallon of makeup they use..but at least take the jewelry of if not the makeup...
Hmm.. Yeah the jewellery... Jo wouldnt take off even the nath... I think it is to keep Ja off her... Even if he tries to come anywhere near an inch of her, it will poke him :lol!: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 13:59

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Hmm.. Yeah the jewellery... Jo wouldnt take off even the nath... I think it is to keep Ja off her... Even if he tries to come anywhere near an inch of her, it will poke him :lol!: 
lol I would be more concerned about wat could b poking her, wink wink

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 14:05

and  They wake up looking best made up too , Not one crack in that makeup !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 14:14

Tanthya wrote:and  They wake up looking best made up too , Not one crack in that makeup !!
That's cause while they r asleep its touched up again....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 15:15

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:May be Sarra, if they get a sponser who want to advertise their night wear range, then the leads get to wear them...

*Innocently* how can anything poke her when she is covered all the time from head to toe in her heavy jewelry? There are reasons why the man keeps his distance. I suppose she would even smell of rust with all those things hanging off her!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 15:17

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:and  They wake up looking best made up too , Not one crack in that makeup !!
That's cause while they r asleep its touched up again....
Do their dresses also get iron pressed when they are asleep? :rendeer: 
and what about their neatly combed hair?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 15:50

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:May be Sarra, if they get a sponser who want to advertise their night wear range, then the leads get to wear them...

Shamsheer !!!!:clown:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 16:32

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:4lions generally give there leads night clothes, and I have seen it on Nautanki I think the PH is, and the one who do EBI...

Ofcourse Twisted Evil 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-18, 16:37

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Y doesn't she wear a smaller nath..like dheerbai wears in Maharana Pratap, the ladies in MP actually looks more rajput than Jodha ....n bdw it will be easier for Jallu to remove her nath Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 16:43

neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Y doesn't she wear a smaller nath..like dheerbai wears in Maharana Pratap, the ladies in MP actually looks more rajput than Jodha ....n bdw it will be easier for Jallu to remove her nath Heart
:lol!: I sometimes fear that with a big nath like that she has to be extra careful not to hurt herself... if she was anything like me, she would get hurt very often, I somehow manage to get my even my bangles get caught in something or other while I am moving around afro

If Ja starts removing her jewelry, he has to spend the entire night doing only that!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 17:13

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Hmm.. Yeah the jewellery... Jo wouldnt take off even the nath... I think it is to keep Ja off her... Even if he tries to come anywhere near an inch of her, it will poke him :lol!: 
Ofcourse Twisted Evil 
dashing cold water on both of you...nahin...shamsheer is sheathed...twisted twisted...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-18, 17:15

neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

But are we going to  restrict ourself only to nath..  Lets  create a smaller version .. what about that body armour that she wears , which covers the entire neck to Hip region ..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 17:27

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:4lions generally give there leads night clothes, and I have seen it on Nautanki I think the PH is, and the one who do EBI...

But are we going to  restrict ourself only to nath..  Lets  create a smaller version .. what about that body armour that she wears , which covers the entire neck to Hip region ..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
and then make a small version of her to fit the small armour on...evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-18, 17:37

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

:*lol*: :*lol*:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-10-18, 17:40

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:Hmm.. Yeah the jewellery... Jo wouldnt take off even the nath... I think it is to keep Ja off her... Even if he tries to come anywhere near an inch of her, it will poke him :lol!: 
To create smaller version of herself, she needs Ja's help

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-18, 17:52

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Y doesn't she wear a smaller nath..like dheerbai wears in Maharana Pratap, the ladies in MP actually looks more rajput than Jodha ....n bdw it will be easier for Jallu to remove her nath Heart
Yes Yes definitely...only Jallu can help her :*lol*: . I have noticed she doesn't care nemore if her pallu is on her head when in private wid him..is she giving him a hint?  :P :P . Pehle madam Jallu aate hi ghungat le leti thi..she has become quite bold...who knows after some time she only asks him to help ROFL

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-18, 18:00

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Y doesn't she wear a smaller nath..like dheerbai wears in Maharana Pratap, the ladies in MP actually looks more rajput than Jodha ....n bdw it will be easier for Jallu to remove her nath Heart
blinking innocent.. y is Jalal's help required to create a smaller version of herself??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum