Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 18th October 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 18th October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-19, 00:11

RS08 wrote:I think theres totally a different reason for shlok marrying astha. He probably is trying to right the wrong that happened with swati by marrying astha. Right now everything is pointing in the direction of anjali, but i think its probably NA behind the swati episode & shlok is not aware of it. The reason why anjali behaves the way she does with sojol, is probably to keep her in check, so that the same thing which happened with swati, doesnt happen with her. Didnt feel like shloke was aware of the plot thing.  The main show will start after the marriage, where eventually asthas curiosity will get the better of her & she will start unravelling all the mysteries. Probably shloks kaka will be her best ally.  Somewhere in the show shloks sisters track will start & thats when shlok will realize that hes in love with astha. Doesnt look like hes going to cause her any harm till then.
Welcome to Dhwani yaar RS08
Actually we might be surprised if it turns out that Niranjan might be behind the attack on Swati and Anjali does not want the same thing to happen to Aastha .. because NA might get rid of Aastha once he acquires the coveted plot .. by arm twisting/emotional blackmailing Avdyoot .. you never know !!...Question Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad 

A pic from today's episode for you ... my new friend ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-19, 00:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 18th October 2013

Post by RS08 on 2013-10-19, 00:34

But this time astha has shloks support....
Shlok keeps telling astha to promise him that she will never let anything come in between them in yesterdays episode. He probably was very upset when swati didnt trust him. If you look at his flashback with swati where she tells him...i cant live with a khudgarz person, he wasnt even aware of what he had done.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-19, 00:40

RS08 wrote:But this time astha has shloks support....
Shlok keeps telling astha to promise him that she will never let anything come in between them in yesterdays episode. He probably was very upset when swati didnt trust him. If you look at his flashback with swati where she tells him...i cant live with a khudgarz person, he wasnt even aware of what he had done.
you know what I am wondering ..what if  Shlok isn't really love with Aastha so much ??what if .. is he being manipulated by his dad NA by emotional blackmailing .... for busines gains ... for emotionally manipulating Avdyoot ??.... since he is still so touchy with swati how can he romance with Aastha so freely ??. something IS AMISS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-10-19, 02:06

Ofcourse he doesnt love astha...hes attracted to her.

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-10-19, 02:09

RS08 wrote:Ofcourse he doesnt love astha...hes attracted to her.
OMG now after shlok has acquired the land deal will he get rid of her ??.. may be his father will brain wash him to do it his way ??affraid 
pooor innocent Aastha No 
Broken Heart

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-19, 10:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
RS08 wrote:But this time astha has shloks support....
you know what I am wondering ..what if  Shlok isn't really love with Aastha so much ??what if .. is he being manipulated by his dad NA by emotional blackmailing .... for busines gains ... for emotionally manipulating Avdyoot ??.... since he is still so touchy with swati how can he romance with Aastha so freely ??. something IS AMISS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I m Slok s not n love with Astha...a person like Slok who s having a bitter past and arrogant attitude towards woman cant fall 4 a girl this fast

I thnk he planned revenge and his father supported his marriage idea just becoz he can manage 2 get the land by using Astha as a pawn

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-19, 11:54

Abavi wrote:tch tch tch .. this is going the way of chanchan plot isn't it... IPK1 was such a feel good show, the sasural was a very nice place, the problem was only between the couple and their journey of togetherness.. this is like anyother show isn't it?
Vi, this show has nothing to do with IPK1 apart from the name.. once that sinks in, its decent enough

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-19, 11:56

RS08 wrote:I think theres totally a different reason for shlok marrying astha. He probably is trying to right the wrong that happened with swati by marrying astha. Right now everything is pointing in the direction of anjali, but i think its probably NA behind the swati episode & shlok is not aware of it. The reason why anjali behaves the way she does with sojol, is probably to keep her in check, so that the same thing which happened with swati, doesnt happen with her. Didnt feel like shloke was aware of the plot thing.  The main show will start after the marriage, where eventually asthas curiosity will get the better of her & she will start unravelling all the mysteries. Probably shloks kaka will be her best ally.  Somewhere in the show shloks sisters track will start & thats when shlok will realize that hes in love with astha. Doesnt look like hes going to cause her any harm till then.
Welcome to Dhwani RS... I think all of us feel that NA is behind the whole thing and manipulating Anjali. I felt that Shlok looked confused about the plot as well.

So you think Shlok is trying to right wrongs by marrying Aastha? Interesting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-19, 11:58

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Nice update girls.

Anu, I agree NA is definitely planning on doing that.
and seems like Slok-NA did all thngs as per deir plan

Shocked
I thought Shlok looked a little confused when NA said he had done half the work
I thnk same happened n Anjali-NA marriage also...NA myt have manipulated Anjali's parents for marriage and Anjali realised him oly after their marriage

Anjalis the most intriguing character n the show right now
Hmmm yes.. there is something there about Anjali's parents. Looking forward to that unfolding.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum