Latest topics

Aastha will call off the marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aastha will call off the marriage

Post by sealove00 on 2013-10-18, 22:26

I think Shlok is marrying Aastha for the plot. He hasn't said I love you to her and she's soon going to realize that. She may also find out about Shlok's plans for the plot and revenge, as a result she'll call off the marriage. Shlok will then realize he was playing with Aastha's feelings, maybe fall in love with her too and then try to get her in his life again.

sealove00
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Aastha will call off the marriage

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-18, 22:32

I thnk marriage will take place...then only we get to see love-hate relation

If Astha came 2 knw abt his plans before marriage she wont marry him in this life

NA-will use marriage as a weapon 4 getting the plot....but Avdooth wont probably let Astha knw abt this issue as he knw Astha loves Slok and he believe Slok a a genuine person

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-19, 12:03

I think the marriage will take place as well.. Shlok definitely has some motive for it.

But the land, I think he looked confused when NA mentioned that he had done half the work yesterday.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-19, 12:26

slmu wrote:I think the marriage will take place as well.. Shlok definitely has some motive for it.

But the land, I think he looked confused when NA mentioned that he had done half the work yesterday.
I thnk Slok was not planned n dat land matter....but NA wen came 2 knw abt their affair tht of using it his faida....a blackmailing just before the marriage can get him that land as NA knws Avadooth will do anythng 4 his daughter ....and Slok will remain silent n dis issue I thnk

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-19, 12:30

NA will try his best to ensure that this marriage proceeds further, because of the benefits, He also knows that as Ashtha is of her Modest Background, she will try to accommodate herself as per their requirements.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-19, 12:37

sameersaagar wrote:NA will try his best to ensure that this marriage proceeds further, because of the benefits, He also knows that as Ashtha is of her Modest Background, she will try to accommodate herself as per their requirements.
I agree with you Sameer .. I too feel this is what will happen ...
Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-19, 13:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:NA will try his best to ensure that this marriage proceeds further, because of the benefits, He also knows that as Ashtha is of her Modest Background, she will try to accommodate herself as per their requirements.
I agree with you Sameer .. I too feel this is what will happen ...
Thumbsup Thumbsup
@Sumana
I hope so, but the CVs may have something else up their sleeves. Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: