Latest topics

Jodha-Sukanya ( A relatable Sisterly bond full of unconditional Love n Care! )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha-Sukanya ( A relatable Sisterly bond full of unconditional Love n Care! )

Post by Diyanshi on 2013-10-19, 00:46

While watchin' the scene b/w Jo n Su.. automatically tears rolled down my eyes! Though I didn't get it clearly whateva they were talkin' about but seein' them like that made me emotional..

Their Sisterly bond made me emotional..The way Su was askin' ques after ques to Jo .. I do the same with my Dii.. N she answers all my questions with patience.. Even the silly ones like - Why birthdays come only once a year..??? How do Chanda Mama (Moon) manages to go to his office at daytime when he is awake whole night..??? N the list is endless.. *Wipes tears*  Dii, Your Dodo loves you.. love ya more than the words can eva say!

Havin' a Sister is a Blessin'.. N havin' an elder Sister is the greatest blessin'.. They love you like Mumma.. Understand you like a best friend and support you wheneva you need them.. They're alwaz there for you to show you the right path.. And, I'm truly Blessed coz I've many Sisters! *Tears again formin' up*

We share a very beautiful bond wrapped up in unconditional love n care & it means the world to me! Without them, I can't even imagine how my life would be.. *Tears rollin' down*

I alwaz wanted an elder Sister.. I used to make wishes n Pray to God .. N I'm really very grateful to the Almighty that He granted my wishes, answered my Prayers n blessed me with my Dii.. Waise toh I've many elder Sisters n each one of'em is special n holds a special place in my heart but 3 of'em hold a very very special place in my heart.. In fact, it would be more appropriate to say that they hold a piece of my heart! They know who they are.. N if they're readin' this then all I'd like to say is  -

Dii, I love you all.. I love you to the limit that tends to infinity!

Diyanshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum