Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya IPKKND 2: Shlok’s love might be fake for Astha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 14:07

Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Astha’s (Shrenu Parikh) love story might take a dramatic turn in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon IPKKND 2 on Star Plus.
It is being shown that both Astha and Shlok have realized love but they never expresed it due to their egos.
But as soon as times passes, they turn soft and Astha realized that she has fallen in love with Shlok.
After realizing love for Shlok, Astha started to avoid Shlok which made him restless.
Shlok also could not bear Astha’s avoidance and used his trick to keep her around him.
Finally Shlok annouced his love for Astha in front of his family and also decided to get marry to her.
Astha also opened her heart for Shlok and said those three magical love words I Love you.
However, Shlok’s love confession to Astha seems something fishy because he was hated her very much and changes in his behaviour raised a doubt in the mind.
Both Shlok and Astha will now start their wedding celebration through their engagement.
Let’s see if Shlok’s love for Astha  is real or fake.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya IPKKND 2: Shlok’s love might be fake for Astha

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-20, 14:17

he hasn't actually confessed his love...he has done everything he could to get her to confess and she did...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 14:19

I don't think his love is fake.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-20, 15:13

I think he has feelings for her, but he hasn't admitted it to himself, i don't think it's love as yet.. and I do think he has another reason for doing this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 15:21

sarra0 wrote:I think he has feelings for her, but he hasn't admitted it to himself, i don't think it's love as yet.. and I do think he has another reason for doing this...
If it happens that Shloke is doing all these for that plot of land,
I'll go back to my gaonwalla EGB.
#RightToChoice.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-20, 15:47

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I think he has feelings for her, but he hasn't admitted it to himself, i don't think it's love as yet.. and I do think he has another reason for doing this...
#RightToChoice.
i read parts of the WU for yesterday's ME of EGB and it sounded a bit fizool, i don't think he is doing it for a plot of land..I think his dad is planning something to get the marriage to b to his benefit... i know it was mentioned in Fridays episode i need to watch it to c the reactions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 16:15

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
#RightToChoice.
i read parts of the WU for yesterday's ME of EGB and it sounded a bit fizool, i don't think he is doing it for a plot of land..I think his dad is planning something to get the marriage to b to his benefit... i know it was mentioned in Fridays episode i need to watch it to c the reactions...
I have not watched ME of EGB. Suspense is the theme of IpkEbp.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-20, 16:32

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
#RightToChoice.
it is, and I can take it along with some love and hate between the leads as long as it doesn't turn into saas bahu.. if it goes down that route no can do...like EGB and others I will stop watching..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 16:37

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:If it happens that Shloke is doing all these for that plot of land,
#RightToChoice.
it is, and I can take it along with some love and hate between the leads as long as it doesn't turn into saas bahu.. if it goes down that route no can do...like EGB and others I will stop watching..
My suggestion stands - watch shows track to track basis.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-20, 16:54

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i read parts of the WU for yesterday's ME of EGB and it sounded a bit fizool, i don't think he is doing it for a plot of land..I think his dad is planning something to get the marriage to b to his benefit... i know it was mentioned in Fridays episode i need to watch it to c the reactions...
That's exactly what I do, the only one that was different was IPK1, i put up a lot with that before giving up... but other shows I stop watching wen it doesn't interest anymore....i am planning on watching PKD next week as I hear that the family will be exposed, so want to c that happen...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 16:57

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:I have not watched ME of EGB. Suspense is the theme of IpkEbp.
That's exactly what I do, the only one that was different was IPK1, i put up a lot with that before giving up... but other shows I stop watching wen it doesn't interest anymore....i am planning on watching PKD next week as I hear that the family will be exposed, so want to c that happen...
Correct.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by RS08 on 2013-10-20, 17:28

I watched the eps of oct 17th...when they discuss abt their house..he tells her "tumse pyaar kiya hai, tumhari khushiyon ka dhyan bhi rakhna hoga."

RS08

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-10-20, 17:37

RS08 wrote:I watched the eps of oct 17th...when they discuss abt their house..he tells her  "tumse pyaar kiya hai, tumhari khushiyon ka dhyan bhi rakhna hoga."
Yes, I can recall that.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-20, 17:43

I dont thnk Slok love is true...he unknowingly started liking her, but the marriage is 4 sum other purpose I thnk

probably 2 restore his damaged image

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-20, 20:09

It could be a publicity stunt for the Agnihotris, especially NA and on the outside Shloke. 
For them Ashtha may be the means to a specific end. 
After the achievement of their target, she will be ending up as a lively Exhibit in Agnihotri House probably as per their thinking

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum