Latest topics

New Promo!! (20-10-2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo!! (20-10-2013)

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-20, 17:17

New promo that supports what the spoiler says...bounce 
Jalal's elephant is going crazy, and he's trying to control it. Jodha challenges him to get it under control and then Jalal jumps on top of the elephant.affraid 

What i didnt get was- why don't the sipahis do anything?? 5000 men came with Jalal, and then there is Bharmal's sena....scratch 
voh kya baith kar makkhiyan maar rahe the jab unke shahenshah pagal janwaroan par chhalaange laga rahe the??Rolling Eyes

Last edited by shreya26 on 2013-10-20, 20:22; edited 2 times in total

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo!! (20-10-2013)

Post by neha on 2013-10-20, 17:47

Tfs shreya..havent seen the promo yet but seems like jallu got a chance to show the stunts to his sasuralwale n his chudail shehzadi..lol...

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-20, 20:13

neha wrote:Tfs shreya..havent seen the promo yet but seems like jallu got a chance to show the stunts to his sasuralwale n his chudail shehzadi..lol...
yupp!!

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sillymirchi on 2013-10-20, 22:58

oooo  joda dares  akhbar 2 brng da elipant nrml akhbar sez S n he goes party4 party4

Sillymirchi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-21, 02:40

Thanks for sharing.:)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-21, 02:47

Same thing happened with the tiger hunting..... His people were nowhere to be found when he was attacked.. These are the opportunities in serial world to show off the male lead's prowess.. 
Nice post shreya.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi1 on 2013-10-21, 11:01

Hi , Where do you see the SPOILER videos. I dont find them anywhere on the net

Manasvi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 11:25

I saw this promo  and my first reaction * Head desk * Yeh le, Abhi Abhi tht guy is recovering from Tiger attack , a attack tht happened primarily due to Jodha , she was reviled, slapped and told about the importance of Jalal's life and here NOW she goes again and dares him to take on a mad elephant effectively putting his life into danger again.... WHAT THE HELL DID JODHA LEARN ??

Poor graphics though..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 11:27

Manasvi1 wrote:Hi , Where do you see the SPOILER videos. I dont find them anywhere on the net
Hi Manasvi

I think nobody have loaded it on the net yet !!:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-21, 11:32

Tanthya wrote:I saw this promo  and my first reaction * Head desk * Yeh le, Abhi Abhi tht guy is recovering from Tiger attack , a attack tht happened primarily due to Jodha , she was reviled, slapped and told about the importance of Jalal's life and here NOW she goes again and dares him to take on a mad elephant effectively putting his life into danger again.... WHAT THE HELL DID JODHA LEARN ??

Poor graphics though..
Dear Buddy...

I dunno about Jodha but we have learnt that Jodha does not learn. She never learns.

She picks up things that she thinks are implicit or hinted at - and most times, she's missed the bulls eye on that. Nevermind that she is a good teerandaz. What's the point in being a good teerandaz when you're a misguided missile!!

People like Adham Khan are picking up the amply clear signal that Jalal is seriously interested in Jodha... but Jodha! uh-ah! If this fact was dancing in the nude before her eyes, she'd lecture it on sabhya vyahvaar!!

as i said - misguided missile.

And then she's gonna cry --- humne to nirdosh pashu ki jaan bachaane ke liye....

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 11:45

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I saw this promo  and my first reaction * Head desk * Yeh le, Abhi Abhi tht guy is recovering from Tiger attack , a attack tht happened primarily due to Jodha , she was reviled, slapped and told about the importance of Jalal's life and here NOW she goes again and dares him to take on a mad elephant effectively putting his life into danger again.... WHAT THE HELL DID JODHA LEARN ??

Poor graphics though..
Dear Buddy...

I dunno about Jodha but we have learnt that Jodha does not learn. She never learns.

She picks up things that she thinks are implicit or hinted at - and most times, she's missed the bulls eye on that. Nevermind that she is a good teerandaz. What's the point in being a good teerandaz when you're a misguided missile!!

People like Adham Khan are picking up the amply clear signal that Jalal is seriously interested in Jodha... but Jodha! uh-ah! If this fact was dancing in the nude before her eyes, she'd lecture it on sabhya vyahvaar!!

And then she's gonna cry --- humne to nirdosh pashu ki jaan bachaane ke liye....
*Reflectively* She needs another Dhubki in the river plus a hard set down from her Maasa , Me thinks the slap of ruqiayya was quite light, she deffo needs dhai kilo hath of Maham to bring her akal to thikana ..

and what abt Jalal  ... Love main itna andha, he forgets that he has to govern  the land, Begums come  and go !! nope, a challenge and bam , he goes to show Amer ki Mirchi that Shahenshah is all paavarphull and better than a shehzaadi !!!! Made for each other , I Say :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-21, 12:04

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Poor graphics though..
Dear Buddy...

*Reflectively* She needs another Dhubki in the river plus a hard set down from her Maasa , Me thinks the slap of ruqiayya was quite light, she deffo needs dhai kilo hath of Maham to bring her akal to thikana ..

and what abt Jalal  ... Love main itna andha, he forgets that he has to govern  the land, Begums come  and go !! nope, a challenge and bam , he goes to show Amer ki Mirchi that Shahenshah is all paavarphull and better than a shehzaadi !!!! Made for each other , I Say :P :P
Yeah I agree. Jalal pe Jodha ka asar ho raha hai! He's also getting used to being beside the point!!

Jalal should learn to not take Jodha so seriously. It seems he is trying to do whatever it takes to catch Jodha's attentions, affections.. wotever.. the dame is just not getting it.

One lopsided side-effect of this event might be... Adham Khan's plan to squash Jalal like a mash potato will go kaput... and he'd blame Jodha for it.
So... quite contrarily Jodha will have saved Jalal's life by putting Jalal's life in danger... okay.. that's enough cross-eyed view for one day!!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 12:17

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Poor graphics though..
Dear Buddy...

Yeah I agree. Jalal pe Jodha ka asar ho raha hai! He's also getting used to being beside the point!!

Jalal should learn to not take Jodha so seriously. It seems he is trying to do whatever it takes to catch Jodha's attentions, affections.. wotever.. the dame is just not getting it.

One lopsided side-effect of this event might be... Adham Khan's plan to squash Jalal like a mash potato will go kaput... and he'd blame Jodha for it.
So... quite contrarily Jodha will have saved Jalal's life by putting Jalal's life in danger... okay.. that's enough cross-eyed view for one day!!!
The best way to grab her attention is to  lavish his attention on  the 'now here, now gone' Moti Bai !!!  THAT will get  Jodha Panting and huffing anf puffing !!

The wine drenched  brain of Adham is cooking up one fuzzy and non starting  plans than the other... if elepahnt fails, then he will prolly cut a leg off from the chair  which is used by Jalal, hope Jalal  falls down , hits  his head and dies !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-21, 12:24

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Dear Buddy...

The best way to grab her attention is to  lavish his attention on  the 'now here, now gone' Moti Bai !!!  THAT will get  Jodha Panting and huffing anf puffing !!

The wine drenched  brain of Adham is cooking up one fuzzy and non starting  plans than the other... if elepahnt fails, then he will prolly cut a leg off from the chair  which is used by Jalal, hope Jalal  falls down , hits  his head and dies !!!
you know.. that might work!! but... Jalal has already so many wives that seeing him with yet another woman .. I wonder if it would set off the ticker for her.

and Adham is surely digging his own grave ... and quite diligently. the man shows great resilience. he is causing his own undoing!!

but ... historically, Maaham had been subdued after Adham's death. in the movie, maaham planned a hidden attack on Jalal-Jodha relationship, but later subdued by Jalal.
i wonder if this maaham will be subdued at all!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ....Poojie.... on 2013-10-21, 13:19

I don't understand why is Jodha challenging him?? ..

Thanks for the description ..

....Poojie....
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 13:39

....Poojie.... wrote:I don't understand why is Jodha challenging him?? ..

Thanks for the description ..
The actual plot line may go differently * Hopefully* , seriously Poojie, it simply does not make any sense for Jodha to challenge esp after what she got him into last time ..

Did she underestimate the elephant's madness  or was there something else ?/  I think, she must have thought Jalal could tame it not realizing tht someone had turned the elephant mad deliberately..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-10-21, 13:39

tfs....:)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-21, 14:00

riyya6 wrote:tfs....:)
Riyaaa Jaaaaaaaaa  nnnnnnnnnnnn

U are moshhhtt Welcomes

Bhere were u, Bey??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-21, 18:17

Manasvi1 wrote:Hi , Where do you see the SPOILER videos. I dont find them anywhere on the net
Its not on the internet.. i saw it on tv at 1 in the morning...bounce

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-21, 18:18

Poor graphics though..
Yeah... the graphics were really poor... and seriously, jodha sometimes behaves crazier than animals on drugs..Rolling Eyes

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-10-21, 18:21

sonia1 wrote:Thanks for sharing.:)
Your welcome!!

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down