Latest topics

Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 13:56

Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko...Ek Baar Phir

There is a strong romance brewing between Shlok (Avinash Sachdev) and Aastha (Shrenu Parekh), the lead players of Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir (Sphere Origins).
After the hatred between the two passed off, their egos stopped them to confess their love. But now with a public declaration and approval of families, the marriage has been fixed in ten days time.
Though Shlok and Aastha will get engaged in a grand ceremony, the families will be still apprehensive of this match. On one hand, Shlok’s mother Anjali (Geetanjali Tikekar) detests Aastha and does not believe she is worth being her bahu while on the other hand, Aastha’s parents are worried about their daughter’s well-being after the conjugal.
Informs a source, “Marriage is on the cards but nothing will happen so smoothly as it’s a TV show. The problems that will arise in the coming days will decide whether the couple will unite or not.”
So you must be thinking as to what the problems would be like?
Well, here are the answers.
Firstly, Anjali will instigate Aastha’s mother Kalindi (Prachi Shah) and get into an argument with her. After a verbal mess at the engagement ceremony the families will be embarrassed with the situation. But Anjali will very smartly put the entire blame on Kalindi that would further insult the latter.
And then Aastha will get into a misunderstanding situation with Shlok’s family when she will support his sister Jyoti (Sheetal Dhabolkar) who is being ill-treated by her husband. Since Jyoti does not want to tell the truth to her family, Aastha will record Jyoti’s truth on a camera and show it to the family to prove what she says is right.
Seeing all this, everyone will be shocked. Shlok too will support his sister and ask her to stay back with the family. But Anjali will be against it and rebuke Aastha of spoiling her daughter’s life. But no sooner do the families manage to solve the issue, Kalindi will get a letter and a broken mangalsutra that would hint at Shlok having a past. This will leave everyone worried in Aastha's family.
So will Aastha and Shlok manage to get married or with so many obstacles coming in between, will it be the end of their relationship?
We tried calling Avinash and Shrenu, but they remained unavailable for comment.
*TC

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-21, 14:29

OMG looks like full on drama Shocked 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 14:31

zuzana wrote:OMG looks like full on drama Shocked 
It certainly does.. wonder how many days its going to take

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-21, 14:32

slmu wrote:
they are super fast in story telling so might happen within one week

and what sort of family after the abuse they still wont support jyoti Rolling Eyes 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 14:38

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

and what sort of family after the abuse they still wont support jyoti Rolling Eyes 
yup, that bit startled me as well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-21, 14:48

I think they should make suljhofy the story a bit

Too much is happening for the viewers to understand.
Y not take one track at a time? Whats the rush?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-21, 15:05

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

ofcourse otherwise how can our SP vahu have any job :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 15:08

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:It certainly does.. wonder how many days its going to take

ofcourse otherwise how can our SP vahu have any job :P 

:lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 15:41

so Jyoti gets remembered does she. paraded out so Aastha can ride to the rescue...no surprise Anjali doesn't want her to come back...nice to c shlok wants her to stay back...up to now havnt seen anything to even indicate he has a sister...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 18:53

sarra0 wrote:so Jyoti gets remembered does she. paraded out so Aastha can ride to the rescue...no surprise Anjali doesn't want her to come back...nice to c shlok wants her to stay back...up to now havnt seen anything to even indicate he has a sister...
maybe he is supporting his sister because he does not want Aastha to figure out that he does not care?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 19:03

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:so Jyoti gets remembered does she. paraded out so Aastha can ride to the rescue...no surprise Anjali doesn't want her to come back...nice to c shlok wants her to stay back...up to now havnt seen anything to even indicate he has a sister...
maybe he is supporting his sister because he does not want Aastha to figure out that he does not care?
lol and here I thought i was cynical...but u have a point...very possible....expressions may give an idea or maybe not...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 19:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
lol and here I thought i was cynical...but u have a point...very possible....expressions may give an idea or maybe not...
Wink  course I'm cynical... have realized that nothing is at it seems in Hindi serials. Should be interesting to see how it plays out

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 19:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Wink  course I'm cynical... have realized that nothing is at it seems in Hindi serials. Should be interesting to see how it plays out
Yep, once again the mystery is more interesting than the love...i was trying to think of something that is as it seems in hindi serials...and only came up with two things...lack of acting skills and lack of chemistry...they r wat they seem...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 19:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:maybe he is supporting his sister because he does not want Aastha to figure out that he does not care?
Yep, once again the mystery is more interesting than the love...i was trying to think of something that is as it seems in hindi serials...and only came up with two things...lack of acting skills and lack of chemistry...they r wat they seem...
ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-21, 20:11

The Story is turning out to be a Bhul Bhulaiya,  trying to discovering anything, you end up less enlightened temporarily. The More you dig, there seems to be no shortage of dirt.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 20:13

sameersaagar wrote:The Story is turning out to be a Bhul Bhulaiya,  trying to discovering anything, you end up less enlightened temporarily. The More you dig, there seems to be no shortage of dirt.
:lol!:  Very true Sameer.. there is so much around that its difficult to get anywhere.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-21, 20:25

After knwing the truth they wont bother abt Jyothi.....dats ridiculous...they dnt care abt the well being of Jyothi becoz she is woman???

Astha shud take this as hint and back out from marriage

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 20:27

anusha.cochin wrote:After knwing the truth they wont bother abt Jyothi.....dats ridiculous...they dnt care abt the well being of Jyothi becoz she is woman???

Exactly Anu.. its beyond belief that a parent would not care after hearing this about their daughter

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 20:31

anusha.cochin wrote:After knwing the truth they wont bother abt Jyothi.....dats ridiculous...they dnt care abt the well being of Jyothi becoz she is woman???

aastha should say to shlok is want that dream house a reality before v get married and then v can move into it after marriage or he can just move into her house...but i won't stay there...she doesn't seem to get the point that it's the family she has to live with, put up with...would she be allowed to work? not if Anjali has anything to say about it..Could shlok overrule that...

Anjali's stance does not suprise...if u consider wat v suspect Niranjan is like and she has stayed with him, kept her so called vows thru everything would she not c it that her daughter should... she is so hung up on wat a female should be like, wat a females limits r, would she not expect a female to stay with her daughter?? or even if these r the views of Niranjan, she can't b seen to go against them, he could say let her stay but Anjali has to come across as the bad guy...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-21, 20:32

slmu wrote:

Exactly Anu.. its beyond belief that a parent would not care after hearing this about their daughter
and Astha...y cant she sense the danger.....Anjali s tryng 2 insult her family always and she is ok with that:shock:  ?

I know love can make a person blind...still a family oriented girl like Astha giving more importance 2 a person whom she met few days back is really unbelievable

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-21, 20:36

sarra0 wrote:

aastha should say to shlok is want that dream house a reality before v get married and then v can move into it after marriage or he can just move into her house...but i won't stay there...she doesn't seem to get the point that it's the family she has to live with, put up with...would she be allowed to work? not if Anjali has anything to say about it..Could shlok overrule that...

Anjali's stance does not suprise...if u consider wat v suspect Niranjan is like and she has stayed with him, kept her so called vows thru everything would she not c it that her daughter should... she is so hung up on wat a female should be like, wat a females limits r, would she not expect a female to stay with her daughter?? or even if these r the views of Niranjan, she can't b seen to go against them, he could say let her stay but Anjali has to come across as the bad guy...
I doubt even Anjali had a fate like Jyothi... NA s not interested n daughter, so probably Anjali gave birth 2 her after a fight with NA as he wud have tried 2 abort a girl child\

and he s not interested n Varad and says he is not hi vaaris, may be he is having a daughter dat myt be a reason behind his soreness towards Varad

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 20:36

sarra0 wrote:

I would love Aastha to say that.. but then we still don't know Shlok's motives, so would he agree.

Agreed about Anjali.. though like I said in the WU, she does not seem to know that NA is using this relationship as a way to get the land.. if she did, she would not try to do this.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 20:36

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:

and Astha...y cant she sense the danger.....Anjali s tryng 2 insult her family always and she is ok with that:shock:  ?

I know love can make a person blind...still a family oriented girl like Astha giving more importance 2 a person whom she met few days back is really unbelievable
She was going to .. but Aaji stopped her today and she did speak up during the rituals.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 20:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I would love Aastha to say that.. but then we still don't know Shlok's motives, so would he agree.

Agreed about Anjali.. though like I said in the WU, she does not seem to know that NA is using this relationship as a way to get the land.. if she did, she would not try to do this.
At this stage he would agree, as he wants marriage, he needs to continue the pretense...wat he plans for after the wows take place is anyone's guess...he was ready to have words with Anjali and Aastha had to stop him, to go against Anjali wouldn't take much, and he has lived apart from his dad before as well... and was planning on going back, so he should be able to do it...

i don't think NA will share that with her, he may not expect her to go to the levels she is or will b and therefore doesn't c a issue as yet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 21:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

At this stage he would agree, as he wants marriage, he needs to continue the pretense...wat he plans for after the wows take place is anyone's guess...he was ready to have words with Anjali and Aastha had to stop him, to go against Anjali wouldn't take much, and he has lived apart from his dad before as well... and was planning on going back, so he should be able to do it...

i don't think NA will share that with her, he may not expect her to go to the levels she is or will b and therefore doesn't c a issue as yet...
Yes he does want the marriage, so he could agree.. though how much he will agree to is anybody's guess.

You are probably right about NA.. he just seems to give her orders and that's it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum