Latest topics

Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 21:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:aastha should say to shlok is want that dream house a reality before v get married and then v can move into it after marriage or he can just move into her house...but i won't stay there...she doesn't seem to get the point that it's the family she has to live with, put up with...would she be allowed to work? not if Anjali has anything to say about it..Could shlok overrule that...

Anjali's stance does not suprise...if u consider wat v suspect Niranjan is like and she has stayed with him, kept her so called vows thru everything would she not c it that her daughter should... she is so hung up on wat a female should be like, wat a females limits r, would she not expect a female to stay with her daughter?? or even if these r the views of Niranjan, she can't b seen to go against them, he could say let her stay but Anjali has to come across as the bad guy...
I would love Aastha to say that.. but then we still don't know Shlok's motives, so would he agree.

Agreed about Anjali.. though like I said in the WU, she does not seem to know that NA is using this relationship as a way to get the land.. if she did, she would not try to do this.
At this stage he would agree, as he wants marriage, he needs to continue the pretense...wat he plans for after the wows take place is anyone's guess...he was ready to have words with Anjali and Aastha had to stop him, to go against Anjali wouldn't take much, and he has lived apart from his dad before as well... and was planning on going back, so he should be able to do it...

i don't think NA will share that with her, he may not expect her to go to the levels she is or will b and therefore doesn't c a issue as yet...
Yes he does want the marriage, so he could agree.. though how much he will agree to is anybody's guess.

You are probably right about NA.. he just seems to give her orders and that's it
before marriage its easy to agree to anything...its after...if only the idea of separating or divorcing wasn't such a issue...that they could take a stand...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Shlok and Aastha plan marriage amidst drama in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon - Ek Baar Phir

Post by slmu on 2013-10-21, 21:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:I would love Aastha to say that.. but then we still don't know Shlok's motives, so would he agree.

Agreed about Anjali.. though like I said in the WU, she does not seem to know that NA is using this relationship as a way to get the land.. if she did, she would not try to do this.
At this stage he would agree, as he wants marriage, he needs to continue the pretense...wat he plans for after the wows take place is anyone's guess...he was ready to have words with Anjali and Aastha had to stop him, to go against Anjali wouldn't take much, and he has lived apart from his dad before as well... and was planning on going back, so he should be able to do it...

i don't think NA will share that with her, he may not expect her to go to the levels she is or will b and therefore doesn't c a issue as yet...
Yes he does want the marriage, so he could agree.. though how much he will agree to is anybody's guess.

You are probably right about NA.. he just seems to give her orders and that's it
before marriage its easy to agree to anything...its after...if only the idea of separating or divorcing wasn't such a issue...that they could take a stand...
yes these taboos would stop most people from taking a stand

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-21, 21:47

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:At this stage he would agree, as he wants marriage, he needs to continue the pretense...wat he plans for after the wows take place is anyone's guess...he was ready to have words with Anjali and Aastha had to stop him, to go against Anjali wouldn't take much, and he has lived apart from his dad before as well... and was planning on going back, so he should be able to do it...

v see it in so many shows do wat your told or ill send u back to your parents and for such stupid things...y can't there b an educated person who takes a stand and if she can't go back to her parents then get a job and a place of her own and stand on her own feet...in the village i can understand a bit more, but in the city its a bit different...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-22, 11:32

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Yes he does want the marriage, so he could agree.. though how much he will agree to is anybody's guess.

v see it in so many shows do wat your told or ill send u back to your parents and for such stupid things...y can't there b an educated person who takes a stand and if she can't go back to her parents then get a job and a place of her own and stand on her own feet...in the village i can understand a bit more, but in the city its a bit different...
If only, if only.. makes you wonder sometimes what sort of households the CVs come from.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum