Latest topics

IPKKND 2 - 21October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPKKND 2 - 21October

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 04:35

Lol water getting thrown on Anjali was funny, not that her family seemed particularly worried or sorry...

You have to hand it to Niranjan he starts talkin about being worried about the plot, notices that Avdhoot looks tensed and starts talkin about the wedding preparations...wat a subtle way of reminding Avdhoot that they will b related and that his daughter is coming to their house...her wellbeing, happiness will b associate with them...  

Avdhoot is given two pieces of advice...  

Yeh kaise rishta-daare niba rahe hain aap..  

And  

Bete ka rishta karne ga rahe hain.. Aur yeh sansaar ka neam hai ke Jiss ghar mein bete biate hain uss ghar ke kiss he viete ko niraash nahin karna chaihye...  

No thought is given to how the groom's parents r treating and behavin.. wat the groom's parents r asking is right or wrong...whether it goes against ones own principles.. Fairness... As long as the daughters in laws r kept happy sab kuch jiaz hai...   Y does a daughters parents have to make all the sacrifices whatever they may be...y is a daughter in law considered to be a commodity...not only is she leaving her family.. The relationships she has always knows, she will b forming new ones all in one go..  

Sojal's complaining that she never gets given anything and is tauntin Shlok's brother wen she says that her kismet is bad  to have got married to a... Shlok's brother says to Sojal that wat till date he couldn't even win his  his mothers heart...wouldn't a better comparison have been his father.. At the end of the day his mother isn't shown to be any more partial to Shlok.. If anything because shlok insists on wat he wants, his mother would be more strident against Shlok...  

Oh boy u don't even have the freedom to decide how u want to wear your hair??? Seriously??? You have got to b kidding me...and wat a perfect time to show that aastha wears her hair down...she needs her head examining she may not know the ins and outs of the family but she should have seen enough to send her running into the woods...  

So in the end Aastha's parents didn't need to wash Shlok's feet.. Aastha spoke up and eventually requests shlok to miss this ritual...oh Niranjan was not happy... Serious anger issues... Needs to c a psychiatrist to c if something happened in his childhood that can account for it..but y did Shlok have to wait until Aastha asked him...he could still b seen as being considerate if he had made the declaration on his own...  

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND 2 - 21October

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-22, 04:59

Nice take Sarra... I dont think Avdoot will agree to sign for the land and Agnihotris might try other avenues to pressurize him... maybe ask for a big dowry etc. 

The foot washing made me uncomfortable... why did Shlok wait so long? he himself is a misogyn after all... 

All these talk about Ashtha beng HIS is to show his possessiveness or love... i couldn't tell... lovers talk like that too, na?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-22, 11:44

Very nice Sarra.. Avdhoot is between a rock and a hard place certainly. And all this about the girls' in laws gets on my nerves. 21st century.. surely girls should be treated as more.

Washing the feet.. we have that as part of the actual wedding rituals and I think most Hindu weddings do.. its no big deal for us.. I feel its only a big deal if you make it out to be so. But yes, I agree, Shlok needn't have waited till Aastha asked him. He very easily made Aastha the baddie here.

What I simply fail to understand here, Aastha knows no one really likes her in that family. And also, she will be spending most of time with the family and not Shlok. So is she being deliberately blind or does she think his "love" will be enough? If it were me, I would have run a mile.

It would be terribly interesting if Aastha does say no to the wedding like Anjali wants.. NA would be furious and Anjali would be shocked realizing that NA was using the wedding as a tool for the land.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 11:51

Shesherkobita wrote:Nice take Sarra... I dont think Avdoot will agree to sign for the land and Agnihotris might try other avenues to pressurize him... maybe ask for a big dowry etc. 

The foot washing made me uncomfortable... why did Shlok wait so long? he himself is a misogyn after all... 

All these talk about Ashtha beng HIS is to show his possessiveness or love... i couldn't tell... lovers talk like that too, na?
That i would like to c, him saying no and also somehow managing to not get pressurised... but with everyone ganging up can he hold out and for how long... Niranjan was getting him transferred and put a hold on that I assume since he saw another avenue...so he could always do it that way again...

interesting...did he want to show Aastha that he is in control, but that doesn't really show it... or is it that u asked i gave... was he showin Aastha as being the one who didn't like it...

mayb a bit of both, but i think possessiveness is the largest part...she is his..no else can hurt her...no else can say anything..only he has that right...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-22, 12:15

OMG !!....truly shlok did such a HUGE sacrifice by not getting his feet washed !!!! .... 

Normally heis so outspoken what happened to him this time .. I agree Sarra why did he wait for Aastha to request him ?? Where was he ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 13:06

slmu wrote:Very nice Sarra.. Avdhoot is between a rock and a hard place certainly. And all this about the girls' in laws gets on my nerves. 21st century.. surely girls should be treated as more.

Washing the feet.. we have that as part of the actual wedding rituals and I think most Hindu weddings do.. its no big deal for us.. I feel its only a big deal if you make it out to be so. But yes, I agree, Shlok needn't have waited till Aastha asked him. He very easily made Aastha the baddie here.

What I simply fail to understand here, Aastha knows no one really likes her in that family. And also, she will be spending most of time with the family and not Shlok. So is she being deliberately blind or does she think his "love" will be enough? If it were me, I would have run a mile.

It would be terribly interesting if Aastha does say no to the wedding like Anjali wants.. NA would be furious and Anjali would be shocked realizing that NA was using the wedding as a tool for the land.
Me to, me to, is it still as bad as they show it...u would think some change would have occurred, some progress in thinking... if u have daughters u would think u would think that they would think about how they would not to b treated or is it a case of v know wen we get her married this is how v will b treated so let's do that to someone else...

so for some the washing of the feet it normal...not something I think I have seen before and I suppose the way it was done added to the effect of it...yep this is wat i was thinking wat was his thinking...wat did he want to show, to prove..but if he is as v think putting on a act then this could be part of wat he believes..or just wants to show her that he listens to her...but yeah there was more to his silence...

Well she thinks only Anjali doesn't like her.. but she is the main person in the house...and like u i don't get Aastha's thinking about how she will fit in...she may not know the extent to which she will b restricted but wat she has seen doesnt seem to phase her..Does she think if shlok says something Anjali wouldn't do something anyway...or unlike in other shows will she plan on tellin him wat actually happens instead of trying to b the mahaan bahu....

lol oh that would be fun to c...Niranjan can always go to his backup plan of transferring Avdhoot...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-22, 14:46

What if Avdooth gt terminated from job for doing favour for NA:roll: Rolling Eyes 

I m sure NA and family will be least bothered if anythng like that happens

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 14:59

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG !!....truly shlok did such a HUGE sacrifice by not getting his feet washed !!!! .... 

Normally heis so outspoken what happened to him this time .. I agree Sarra why did he wait for Aastha to request him ?? Where was he ??
lol Manu... they certainly made it seem like a huge sacrifice... its funny but wen different people have different cultures, different rituals u would think that they would get together and discuss what each one wants and wat the rituals consist of... i know Anjali wants everything her own way but Aastha's mother or grandmother havnt said anything either...

Manu there would be something going on in his mind...otherwise he could have spoken up at any point once he realised that her parents were uncomfortable...but he didn't say anything until Aastha specifically asked him...and then he showed his magnanimous nature...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 15:02

anusha.cochin wrote:What if Avdooth gt terminated from job for doing favour for NA
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

would he lose his job? hasn't it been said before that Avdhoot superiors don't have any issues on letting Niranjan having the land so y does Avdhoot....it seems to b Avdhoot being conscientious and following the rules...for someone like Niranjan his bosses r prepared to look the other way and may be get something out of it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-22, 15:14

sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:What if Avdooth gt terminated from job for doing favour for NA

would he lose his job? hasn't it been said before that Avdhoot superiors don't have any issues on letting Niranjan having the land so y does Avdhoot....it seems to b Avdhoot being conscientious and following the rules...for someone like Niranjan his bosses r prepared to look the other way and may be get something out of it...
Just said....was thnkng from another angle :)....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-22, 15:17

Sarra I think this is def changing....girls parents bowing down to all of grroms family was there a gen back but now things are changing but ofcourse SP shows want to be in meidieval age..they thrive on the thoughts and get the reqd masala

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-22, 15:22

slmu wrote:Very nice Sarra.. Avdhoot is between a rock and a hard place certainly. And all this about the girls' in laws gets on my nerves. 21st century.. surely girls should be treated as more.

Shanti awesome post! cheers 

Aastha has seen how Shlok supports her even against his own mum...though I would like to see it verbalised ...she is getting the confidence from him only when it backfires she will be in a fix....and I also think Aastha is too over confident that she can change the situation just like she was helping out the old age people...until the end she was like I can do it...I would say to some extent she is blind that she is nt seeing the reality which is right in front of her.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 18:07

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Just said....was thnkng from another angle :)....
I like the thinking, I was just trying to reason it out with wat i remember having been said...this is serial world view conveniently forget wat had been said before....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 18:16

zuzana wrote:Sarra I think this is def changing....girls parents bowing down to all of grroms family was there a gen back but now things are changing but ofcourse SP shows want to be in meidieval age..they thrive on the thoughts and get the reqd masala

Nice to know that things r changing and is not how they r portrayed by SP..as annoying as they r SP wouldn't show them if the TRP audience didn't watch such things with relish... wat do u address first...the audience or the channel stop giving them out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-22, 18:22

zuzana wrote:

Shanti awesome post! cheers 

Aastha has seen how Shlok supports her even against his own mum...though I would like to see it verbalised ...she is getting the confidence from him only when it backfires she will be in a fix....and I also think Aastha is too over confident that she can change the situation just like she was helping out the old age people...until the end she was like I can do it...I would say to some extent she is blind that she is nt seeing the reality which is right in front of her.
I agree Aastha is being blind.. she does not realize or does not want to realize that things are not what they seem

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-22, 19:57

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:Sarra I think this is def changing....girls parents bowing down to all of grroms family was there a gen back but now things are changing but ofcourse SP shows want to be in meidieval age..they thrive on the thoughts and get the reqd masala

Nice to know that things r changing and is not how they r portrayed by SP..as annoying as they r SP wouldn't show them if the TRP audience didn't watch such things with relish... wat do u address first...the audience or the channel stop giving them out...
yes true cant blame the channel when the trp audience are lapping it up...why should the channel stop when its earning them revenue...but recent times have shown that too much negativity also brings down the trps in other shows like QH..basically the audience want masala, twists, even if its illogical they take it like PKD :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum