Latest topics

ILKDM 31: Bitter Pill !

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM 31: Bitter Pill !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 14:11

Bitter Pill !!  It was the day of bitter pills for many, for some obvious and for other's  as yet intangible but bitter pill awaits them.

Pratap: A fierce nationalist, Hoping to be the scourge of  the infidels  Has come to attend the wedding brimming with confidence to test and size his opponent . He is goaded and prodded by his sycophantic  cohorts to provoke Jalal into a confrontation and thence  to a fight to finish, So far Pratap has behaved with quite a principled restraint, his trust on his own skills unimpaired ... Will he fall prey to the  flowery words of  his courtiers  do or say something that will give the leverage to Jalal or will his pride take a beating with the clever stratagems of Jalal  to undermine  Pratap's supreme self confidence  and place a seed of doubt .. tomorrow's game of dice will reveal that.

Jodha :  Momentary Madness, a rash and impulsive  action  comes home to roost .  Hatred and blind anger drove her to burn the sari  chosen by Jalal , A action that was a public humiliation of a King who had conquered her and her Kingdom  comes back  through the medium of Vazir - E- Aaliya who  calls Jodha into the privacy of her chambers and burns the gift given by Jodha's Grandma , right in front of Jodha's horrified eyes . A eyes that can glare and cannot say anything strong beyond the quiet ,' one is limited by one's own thinking'   .. for Jodha knows well  even though her's was an  impulsive, thoughtless act it did hurt the sentiments of Mughal's  and she now understands  emotions and relations better and one can only say that by placing the  thaal along with the burnt clothes on her head/forehead, she was atoning for the mistake committed earlier 

Jalal : Man on a mission; Mission to  bring the whole of Hindustan under his dominion  , He means to achieve this by  Trick or threat Method.. Threaten war , annihilation  or offer  Governorship , cement it by entering into marriage alliances ensuring  undying loyalty and  nullify all future threats or challenges !! quite a shrewd move, A master stroke one might say but he had not taken into account that  one may feel duty bound to protect but the instinct affection, love , warmth will not germinate by signing a treaty, A lesson that was delivered inadvertently by Jodha who made him aware that although married, he still belongs to alien society and is not considered as one of THEM !!

A bitter pill on trust and loyalty seems to be served up by Sharifuddin  for he has placed Jalal in a tight spot , A spot from where Jalal is  bound to lose either the fort or the   tenuous grip on the Rajaputana Kingdom's??  Will Jalal be able to turn the tables  or will he have to yield ..If he yields , will that be construed as his weakness and  will  Sharifuddin and other Hyena's grow bolder .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM 31: Bitter Pill !

Post by amimus on 2013-10-22, 14:32

Good post Tants. As they say your bad deed comes back in front of you sometime , and that happen to Jodha as well. She is her impulsiveness had burnt the clothes sent by Jalal but Maham didn't forget that insult and gave it back to her.

Pratap is shown very  confident and he is so sure that he will defeat Jalal, is he undermining Jalal's intellect.

On the other hand Jalal will be in a tight spot , but I feel he will come out of this unscatched. I am sure he will find a way out of this for sure.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 15:22

amimus wrote:Good post Tants. As they say your bad deed comes back in front of you sometime , and that happen to Jodha as well. She is her impulsiveness had burnt the clothes sent by Jalal but Maham didn't forget that insult and gave it back to her.

Pratap is shown very  confident and he is so sure that he will defeat Jalal, is he undermining Jalal's intellect.

On the other hand Jalal will be in a tight spot , but I feel he will come out of this unscatched. I am sure he will find a way out of this for sure.
Thank You, Ami Jaan ..

Wonder what else Maham will do now esp if she realizes tht  Jalal  is slipping from her grasp .

More than jalal  escaping unscathed what would be of interest is , Will Jalal get alerted to Sharifuddin's dishonesty and his unreliability ?? if Yes, how will he react?? if Not, what will Sharif do next?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-10-22, 15:26

I think Jalal will definitely get alert , he seems to be sharp on the political front especially when it comes to his authority. He might not take an immediate action as Sharif is his BIL, but he surely will keep an eye on him .

If he does not get alert then I will say he is thinking about Jodha too much . Maham will definitely not spare Jodha as she is aware of the threat from her side especially when she will see the changes in Jalal.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-22, 15:31

Tants beautiful pointers...loved all of it. It def a bitter pill....Jodha was speechless with MA ..not very convincing dialogues...her guilt was very evident and so was jalal with Jodha....

I loved Paridhi in the scene with MA..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 15:42

amimus wrote:I think Jalal will definitely get alert , he seems to be sharp on the political front especially when it comes to his authority. He might not take an immediate action as Sharif is his BIL, but he surely will keep an eye on him .

If he does not get alert then I will say he is thinking about Jodha too much . Maham will definitely not spare Jodha as she is aware of the threat from her side especially when she will see the changes in Jalal.
Will he, He seems to have a completely blind faith on whom he considers as his near and dear one's namely  Sharif, Maham, Atka, Ruqaiyya ... he seems incapable or unwilling to doubt them...what if Sharif spins some tale ..will Jalal be taken in  by tht ??   or will Sharif taste his victory and grow bolder ??

I agree if Maham thinks that Jodha is  weakening Jalal , then she will go all out to remove Jodha from Jalal's life..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 15:44

good post...
But Sathya Ji.. I am getting bored of Jodha's jibes at Jalal at the drop the hat ... Sleep 

New promo of the bigda hua Haathi shows the same thing.. i thot she has developed some soft corner for him.. but no.. i guess she is hell bent on getting him killed...

ORRRR... she fancies Jalal and wants to see him flexing his muscles Wink

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 15:56

monsi08 wrote:good post...
But Sathya Ji.. I am getting bored of Jodha's jibes at Jalal at the drop the hat ... Sleep 

New promo of the bigda hua Haathi shows the same thing.. i thot she has developed some soft corner for him.. but no.. i guess she is hell bent on getting him killed...

*Phurmly* lets go with  ORRRRRRRRRRR   !!!...She wants to see him flex hs muscles, she tried with lep but that  owl di Patta  did not realize and half uncovered  himself...now she hopes  to see him in his glory  when he  sends Hawai to hawa ..    Lets hope , Jodha gets her weeesh  fulfilled

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 15:59

Tanthya wrote:

*Phurmly* lets go with  ORRRRRRRRRRR   !!!...She wants to see him flex hs muscles, she tried with lep but that  owl di Patta  did not realize and half uncovered  himself...now she hopes  to see him in his glory  when he  sends Hawai to hawa ..    Lets hope , Jodha gets her weeesh  fulfilled
but i think he is flexing muscles under his anarkali only :clown:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 16:01

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Bhat Use ??? She does not have x-ray eyes to see under the clothes nor can she feel them  .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 17:43

nice post Tants, i finally caught up with the two weeks plus I was behind... and pleasantly surprised I though the romance had overtaken everything but nope, it's still a nice mix and other storylines r getting air time...thou i don't think I was in a romantic mood watchin it...more then one occasion my mind went elsewhere... While having the boat ride and Jodha notices Jalal's hand is bleeding she takes water from the lake and puts it on his hand..my first thought ah try and kill him this way...the water won't b clean enough to do that...i am tired of Jodha's barbs...

Pratap has shown maturity in not being goaded, let's c if that continues...with the elephant incident he will get see Jalal's bravery or foolhardy up close....

jodha's rash actions comes back to roost..but that was done at a time which anger ruled...thou at times still feels like that now...at least Mahamanga did it in the privacy of her room and not in front of everybody....

Jalal has realised that enemies r within as well... how far he goes to suspecting the ones he holds close, near and dear v shall c...will the Shrif uddin promise get Jalal thinking some more...will he blindly believe or start thinking...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 17:48

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Bhat Use ??? She does not have x-ray eyes to see under the clothes nor can she feel them  .. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Arre sathya ji... one ishtep at a time... abhi sirf Ankhen Sek rahi hai.. baad mein hath :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-10-22, 17:54

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:I think Jalal will definitely get alert , he seems to be sharp on the political front especially when it comes to his authority. He might not take an immediate action as Sharif is his BIL, but he surely will keep an eye on him .

Will he, He seems to have a completely blind faith on whom he considers as his near and dear one's namely  Sharif, Maham, Atka, Ruqaiyya ... he seems incapable or unwilling to doubt them...what if Sharif spins some tale ..will Jalal be taken in  by tht ??   or will Sharif taste his victory and grow bolder ??

I agree if Maham thinks that Jodha is  weakening Jalal , then she will go all out to remove Jodha from Jalal's life..
Yes he does believe his near ones blindly, but he did investigate Maham during the miscarriage scenario. This time also I am sure he will definitely investigate and reach to the root of the problem caused at the time of marriage by those Rajputs.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-10-22, 18:23

Super post. Lets see what the elephant can do..is it going to get Jalal and Jodha on the same page or MP and Jalal are going to be friends..Rolling Eyes

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-10-22, 18:45

Ggn_girl wrote:Super post. Lets see what the elephant can do..is it going to get Jalal and Jodha on the same page or MP and Jalal are going to be friends..Rolling Eyes
No dear MP and Jalal can never be friends, history shows that they were bitter enemies. SO if Ekta  shows them as friends then she will be changing history , which is not possible.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 19:08

amimus wrote:
Ggn_girl wrote:Super post. Lets see what the elephant can do..is it going to get Jalal and Jodha on the same page or MP and Jalal are going to be friends..Rolling Eyes
No dear MP and Jalal can never be friends, history shows that they were bitter enemies. SO if Ekta  shows them as friends then she will be changing history , which is not possible.
LOL... true... amazingly... sony showing MP .. and zee showing JA... and both were showing MP and Jalal's stories in parellel... does anybody watch MP.. ? I dont :P

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-22, 19:11

Great post Tanthya... loved the saari burning rebound... Jo still kept saying ..." you didnt respect dadisa's Bhavna.".. Rolling Eyes ( neither did she when you burnt the sari at the wedding)...

Sharifuddin and Adam makes quite a pair... how do they expect that Jalal wont see through the deal for the fort? After all Sharifuddin was sent to negotiate na? scratch  maybe they rely on serial logic where bad guys dont get caught... Mahamanga's humsahakal was the height of weird logic for me. 

am sure MP isnt going to win the game... he would've won if he was playing the game in Sony's maharanaparatp show... ROFL ( gosh, this is sign of senility, i'm laughing at my own joke)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-10-22, 20:07

amimus wrote:
Agreed, i suppose that's one part that the creatives cannot take liberty with. Their scenes do have an interesting approach. the friction is clearly visible.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 00:04

Great post Sathya. Thumbsup 

Bitter Pill indeed ! Especially for Jodha .....finally got a taste of her own medicine. Though I disliked Maham burning DaadiSa's gift, but then she will get bitter pill in spades too in the future.

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 13:23

sonia1 wrote:Great post Sathya. Thumbsup 

Bitter Pill indeed ! Especially for Jodha .....finally got a taste of her own medicine. Though I disliked Maham burning DaadiSa's gift, but then she will get bitter pill in spades too in the future.
Thank You, Sonia :)

I actually liked the way Maham did it..  clever woman, she knew she cannot  return the favour publicly that would have earned her the wrath of Jalal nor does she want to accept any gift from a  heathen so sends her servant to accept it but  the burning of the gift should serve a purpose too...call Jodha n burn it in front of her... one teer , 2 nishan and mission accomplished.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 13:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Great post Tanthya... loved the saari burning rebound... Jo still kept saying ..." you didnt respect dadisa's Bhavna.".. Rolling Eyes ( neither did she when you burnt the sari at the wedding)...

Sharifuddin and Adam makes quite a pair... how do they expect that Jalal wont see through the deal for the fort? After all Sharifuddin was sent to negotiate na? scratch  maybe they rely on serial logic where bad guys dont get caught... Mahamanga's humsahakal was the height of weird logic for me. 

am sure MP isnt going to win the game... he would've won if he was playing the game in Sony's maharanaparatp show... ROFL ( gosh, this is sign of senility, i'm laughing at my own joke)
Thank You, Sabi !!

Maybe Sharif is relying on his Behenoyi status to bail him out of any sticky situation.

Yep..neither did win.. Mayya  was the actual winner ...she kept the 2 sides Happy !!:P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 13:29

ROFL as long as MP n Jalal don't do Rabba vey and they did that a lot in y'days Chausar game...I am cool varna I will be tempted to think Dostana 2 will happen as a sub track !! :P :P

Thanks, vandhu !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2013-10-23, 14:00

nice post sathya
after a long time i am reading ur post. actually iam not watching it . but one doubt i have , the show we are seing in sony mahranaprtap in that the jalal is same in this . is there any link in it..
jaya:)

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 14:04

Jayaa wrote:nice post sathya
after a long time i am reading ur post. actually iam not watching it . but one doubt i have , the show we are seing in sony mahranaprtap in that the jalal is same in this . is there any link in it..
both are dealing with same period na .. In History, Pratap was the sworn foe of  Jalal , The one man who did not surrender to Jalal right until his death ...while in MP.. the focus is on  the evolving enmity, here the enmity is already established !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

ok . but pratap dont have a sister in this serial na. where is jodha is coming from. sorry i amcnfu

Post by Jayaa on 2013-10-23, 14:30

Tanthya wrote:
Jayaa wrote:nice post sathya
both are dealing with same period na .. In History, Pratap was the sworn foe of  Jalal , The one man who did not surrender to Jalal right until his death ...while in MP.. the focus is on  the evolving enmity, here the enmity is already established !

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum