Latest topics

ILKDM 31: Bitter Pill !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM 31: Bitter Pill !

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 14:34

I meeesed this post yesterday No 

A fab post once again...and Jalal's bitter pill---had not thought about this....Sathu...muaaahhh...u always have an eye to see n perceive things so differently......bounce hug1

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 14:37

pollyanna wrote:I meeesed this post yesterday No 

A fab post once again...and Jalal's bitter pill---had not thought about this....Sathu...muaaahhh...u always have an eye to see n perceive things so differently......bounce hug1
You meeesed my todays post too  :||^v:

Thanks, Hun ...I can say the same .. the way you look at things, I wonder why I did not see it tht way :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:

Thanks, Hun ...I can say the same .. the way you look at things, I wonder why I did not see it tht way :)
Errr....u r meesing a MAJOR point and difference in the two Twisted Evil 

while urs is RELEVANT , mine is more appropriate as it comes with a prefix--IR :P  thats precisely the reason why u do not see it  Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 14:52

Tanthya wrote:

oy where am I going this mutual admiration society... i never see anything...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 14:57

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Never was a truer statement made !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil    P:S I never disagree with my Sasumma

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 15:00

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Never was a truer statement made !!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil    P:S I never disagree with my Sasumma
it bodes well that u don't disagree but mere post ko toh nazar andaaz kar the hoon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 15:06

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:You meeesed my todays post too  :||^v:

it bodes well that u don't disagree but mere post ko toh nazar andaaz kar the hoon...
YOU replied !!!affraid affraid affraid

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 15:08

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:oy where am I going this mutual admiration society... i never see anything...
YOU replied !!!affraid affraid affraid
To your original post? Yes I did, every now and then I don't just 0jump in to make fun but actually respond..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 15:25

sarra0 wrote:nice post Tants, i finally caught up with the two weeks plus I was behind... and pleasantly surprised I though the romance had overtaken everything but nope, it's still a nice mix and other storylines r getting air time...thou i don't think I was in a romantic mood watchin it...more then one occasion my mind went elsewhere... While having the boat ride and Jodha notices Jalal's hand is bleeding she takes water from the lake and puts it on his hand..my first thought ah try and kill him this way...the water won't b clean enough to do that...i am tired of Jodha's barbs...

Pratap has shown maturity in not being goaded, let's c if that continues...with the elephant incident he will get see Jalal's bravery or foolhardy up close....

jodha's rash actions comes back to roost..but that was done at a time which anger ruled...thou at times still feels like that now...at least Mahamanga did it in the privacy of her room and not in front of everybody....

Jalal has realised that enemies r within as well... how far he goes to suspecting the ones he holds close, near and dear v shall c...will the Shrif uddin promise get Jalal thinking some more...will he blindly believe or start thinking...
The plus point about Jodha Akbar is it is not a out and Out romance show , it is a show where Jalal becomes Akbar and how Jodha was a important point of it ..I am  glad that they have not lost sight of this factor .

Regarding the water cleaning.. we have to remember tht it was 15/16th century, when industrialization had not yet occurred , water was clean and pure ..in fact the water of Ganges were supposed to heal the wounds far more quickly than even medicinal herbs , therefore nothing shocking in Jodha cleaning from the pond..remember 15th century..Ponds were cleaner than the current OS cleaned water's..

Howsoeever one may explain Jodha's action, one should not forget that she is a Princess and a queen in making .. Her  every action should  uphold the dignity of that position  and Jodha's action cast a shadow on that .. and  nothing will change the fact..Instead of Maham giving a tit for tat..it would have been more appropriate had Jodha been shown feeling ashamed of it

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 19:28

Tanthya wrote:
sonia1 wrote:Great post Sathya. Thumbsup 

Bitter Pill indeed ! Especially for Jodha .....finally got a taste of her own medicine. Though I disliked Maham burning DaadiSa's gift, but then she will get bitter pill in spades too in the future.
Thank You, Sonia :)

I actually liked the way Maham did it..  clever woman, she knew she cannot  return the favour publicly that would have earned her the wrath of Jalal nor does she want to accept any gift from a  heathen so sends her servant to accept it but  the burning of the gift should serve a purpose too...call Jodha n burn it in front of her... one teer , 2 nishan and mission accomplished.
MA publicly put Jodha in her place by mentioning Shahenshah's Begum-e-khaas and Begum Salima, in front of her family and then tita-for-tat privately Evil or Very Mad

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 03:52

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice post Tants, i finally caught up with the two weeks plus I was behind... and pleasantly surprised I though the romance had overtaken everything but nope, it's still a nice mix and other storylines r getting air time...thou i don't think I was in a romantic mood watchin it...more then one occasion my mind went elsewhere... While having the boat ride and Jodha notices Jalal's hand is bleeding she takes water from the lake and puts it on his hand..my first thought ah try and kill him this way...the water won't b clean enough to do that...i am tired of Jodha's barbs...

Pratap has shown maturity in not being goaded, let's c if that continues...with the elephant incident he will get see Jalal's bravery or foolhardy up close....

jodha's rash actions comes back to roost..but that was done at a time which anger ruled...thou at times still feels like that now...at least Mahamanga did it in the privacy of her room and not in front of everybody....

Jalal has realised that enemies r within as well... how far he goes to suspecting the ones he holds close, near and dear v shall c...will the Shrif uddin promise get Jalal thinking some more...will he blindly believe or start thinking...
The plus point about Jodha Akbar is it is not a out and Out romance show , it is a show where Jalal becomes Akbar and how Jodha was a important point of it ..I am  glad that they have not lost sight of this factor .

Regarding the water cleaning.. we have to remember tht it was 15/16th century, when industrialization had not yet occurred , water was clean and pure ..in fact the water of Ganges were supposed to heal the wounds far more quickly than even medicinal herbs , therefore nothing shocking in Jodha cleaning from the pond..remember 15th century..Ponds were cleaner than the current OS cleaned water's..

Howsoeever one may explain Jodha's action, one should not forget that she is a Princess and a queen in making .. Her  every action should  uphold the dignity of that position  and Jodha's action cast a shadow on that .. and  nothing will change the fact..Instead of Maham giving a tit for tat..it would have been more appropriate had Jodha been shown feeling ashamed of it
No it isn't a out and out romance show.. but i hadn't managed to c the episodes and I was avoiding WU and trying to find out exactly what was happening, but some of it could not be avoided and it was the romance that was talked about more so I was worried that they had tipped the balance to much but glad to say that's not the case and the romance is still more barbs then anything else...

hum tumhare charno mein kitna kuch seekte hain...i didn't think about pre industrialisation and that water would have been cleaner...i must just not been in a romantic mood...

jodha hasn't been shown being ashamed or regretted of much...she has still to behave as a queen..she is a hot head...and needs calming...wen she falls in love with Jalal that will follow...she will mellow...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum