Latest topics

Jodha: Badmaash Dil, THUG hai Bada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha: Badmaash Dil, THUG hai Bada

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 14:52

Badmaash Dil, THUG hai Bada

Yesterday’s episode was all about the dil ka kashamkash, the tug of war being played in Jodha’s heart.:heart: 

Ever since Ajmer track and tiger attack on Jalal, she has been fighting tooth and nail with the conflicting feelings arousing in her heart with respect to Jalal. She is resorting to the teekhi mirchi taunts and barbs to cover her softening attitude towards Jalal when she is caught off-guard by Jalal’s innocent flirtatious attempts. bounce 

The episode started with Jodha asking Jalal to share the kheer with him, OMG!!! Did I hear that right? “Apne pati ka joothan khana/ having the same meetha” is one of the first rituals which happen after the marriage and Jodha actually looked irritated when Jalal did not let her have the kheer.  If that was not enough, she apologized whole heartedly for her statement regarding Mughals which angered Jalal to an extent obviously but Jalal being Jalal, he came up with a aptly matched jibe which once again riled Jodha and she left huffing in fury Wink

The gift scene where she gets a brief smile on recalling flashback of Jalal narrating a story to his little saalis and then the proud feeling when the saalis were praising Jalal, well Jodha does like Jalal though she is yet to acknowledge this fact. The fact that she went ahead and spoke about Jala’s birth in a Rajputana household also marks the beginning of the small steps which Jodha is taking towards the relationship.cheers 

Then came MA-Jodha scene, did I see a tinge of regret in Jodha’s eyes though she gave a fitting reply to MA but its MA who had the last laugh, she definitely brought home the point about the importance and respect given to a gift.
As shown in the precap, Jodha will wear the green dupatta sent by Jalal (the colour which she dislikes) and I wont be surprised if she comes up with some random silly excuse as the reason but the moot point is Jodha’s Seene mein Dil ka dharakna process has officially started Wink

As per the promo, the use of another animal species to play CUPID between these two stubborn lovebirds, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ekta and the creatives will back  it with a convincing plot for  the challenge thrown by Jodha to Jalal. Also the Rabba-Vey between Jalal-Pratap is getting lots of footage; maybe this angle will also come into play with Hawaai :P 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha: Badmaash Dil, THUG hai Bada

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-22, 15:18

Pyar ki Kashmakash laced with Ameri Mirchi ki Zabani  and Agre ki Talwar Baazi...Kya Khoob karte hain yeh Pyar..  Shahi andaz main ..

Jodha ke liye

Tumpe yeh Jalal ne

Harra Rang daala
Khushee ne hamaree hame mar dala,

oh mar dala

Mar dala ha mar dala........

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-22, 15:24

Pallu I am liking this nok-jhok betn Jo Begum and Jallu miyan....but I agree she is slowly softening towards him unknoingly....the barbic words might be the reason that she is unable to control her emotions....how come the Great Shehenshah is taking all the poisonous words. Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 15:47

Hey Pals... u wrote a great post and makes me hopeful... Just now i wrote this in Sathya's post .. cuz i m losing hope very fast.... Rolling Eyes 

/*good post...
But Sathya Ji.. I am getting bored of Jodha's jibes at Jalal at the drop the hat ...  

New promo of the bigda hua Haathi shows the same thing.. i thot she has developed some soft corner for him.. but no.. i guess she is hell bent on getting him killed...

ORRRR... she fancies Jalal and wants to see him flexing his muscles
*/

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-10-22, 17:01

Nice post pallo...I think Jodha is now pretending to him that shes still angry on him :) . Did she really wanted to eat his 'jhoota' like a dedicated pativrata ?? Shocked , If yes then thats a great step from her which Jalal did not notice. And plss someone from CVs ask Rajat not to give same expressions to MP as he gives when Jodha comes to him. Ppl can get him wrong ..If you know wat i mean :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-22, 17:44

neha wrote:Nice post pallo...I think Jodha is now pretending to him that shes still angry on him :) . Did she really wanted to eat his 'jhoota' like a dedicated pativrata ?? Shocked , If yes then thats a great step from her which Jalal did not notice. And plss someone from CVs ask Rajat not to give same expressions to MP as he gives when Jodha comes to him. Ppl can get him wrong ..If you know wat i mean :lol!:
@Bold :*lol*:   True... but i guess MP also luks at him lustfully :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-22, 17:49

nice post Palls...the nok jhok is nice, but i am getting tired of the barbs...a slight change in tone may be needed for the nok jhok...she is softening and little bits she is seeing bowing to the statue in the temple, the way he was with the little girls is all adding to the effect...v have had a snake, a tiger, no a elephant wonder wat animal is next.. . alligator??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 19:36

Tanthya wrote:Pyar ki Kashmakash laced with Ameri Mirchi ki Zabani  and Agre ki Talwar Baazi...Kya Khoob karte hain yeh Pyar..  Shahi andaz main ..

Jodha ke liye

Tumpe yeh Jalal ne

Harra Rang daala
Khushee ne hamaree hame mar dala,

oh mar dala

Mar dala ha mar dala........
kya baat hai Sathu.....aapne bhi gaana shuru kar diya Rolling Eyes 

I watched the episode and yes, Jalal looked at her so lovingly....hayeeee bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 19:48

zuzana wrote:Pallu I am liking this nok-jhok betn Jo Begum and Jallu miyan....but I agree she is slowly softening towards him unknoingly....the barbic words might be the reason that she is unable to control her emotions....how come the Great Shehenshah is taking all the poisonous words. Twisted Evil 
Zu, hope Ekta's Shehenshah doesnt become hen pecked husband affraid 

I just want Jodha to tone down her barbs a bit.....she is always sitting on a hot tawa....Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 19:50

monsi08 wrote:Hey Pals... u wrote a great post and makes me hopeful... Just now i wrote this in Sathya's post .. cuz i m losing hope very fast.... Rolling Eyes 

/*good post...
But Sathya Ji.. I am getting bored of Jodha's jibes at Jalal at the drop the hat ...  

New promo of the bigda hua Haathi shows the same thing.. i thot she has developed some soft corner for him.. but no.. i guess she is hell bent on getting him killed...

ORRRR... she fancies Jalal and wants to see him flexing his muscles
*/
Thanks Monsi, I will go for ur option no.2 .....humara bhi nayan sukh praapti ho jayega cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 19:54

neha wrote:Nice post pallo...I think Jodha is now pretending to him that shes still angry on him :) . Did she really wanted to eat his 'jhoota' like a dedicated pativrata ?? Shocked , If yes then thats a great step from her which Jalal did not notice. And plss someone from CVs ask Rajat not to give same expressions to MP as he gives when Jodha comes to him. Ppl can get him wrong ..If you know wat i mean :lol!:
Thanks Neha , yup Jalal missed a golden chance of getting fed by his chudail begum :sunny: 
@Bold: seriously what was that look?? affraid  dushmano se nayan mattakka chalu hai :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-22, 19:57

sarra0 wrote:nice post Palls...the nok jhok is nice, but i am getting tired of the barbs...a slight change in tone may be needed for the nok jhok...she is softening and little bits she is seeing bowing to the statue in the temple, the way he was with the little girls is all adding to the effect...v have had a snake, a tiger, no  a elephant wonder wat animal is next.. . alligator??
Thanks Sarra....lets wait with baited breath.....whats next in Ekta's kitty Rolling Eyes bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-22, 23:48

Awesome post Thumbsup

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down