Latest topics

Ek teer se do nishane... ???

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ek teer se do nishane... ???

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:04

monsi08 wrote:
Since I started watching this show last week.. saw few episodes only...
Hi Monsi wave 
I don’t watch the show but read the discussions here so have a fair idea of the show

Want to know what is Shlok's ultimate motive...?
Shlok’s motive, I guess Shlok himself does not know whats his motive.  :lol!:  Just kidding, It’s a mystery till now, we don’t know if he has a motive or he is really in love. scratch 

Is he trying to kill 2 birds with one shot... which means he is bringing a bahu whom his mom doesnt like.. and also on the other hand will abandon Aastha after marriage to take his revenge... ?
Looks like that or maybe he will seduce he & then leave her on the altar (purely my assumption haan) Wink 

Btw .. I still dont know why she fell in love with him... is this a mystery for everyone out here ?
Err…….I guess as he slapped her??? Rolling Eyes 

My replies in bold

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:10

Tanthya wrote:ummmm ...Does  'Pyar is blind ' fit the criteria ???

May be she fell in love with that daadi , since he comes along with the Daadi, she had to accept him too ..
:lol!: :lol!::lol!::lol!:

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 15:11

archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Hi Monsi wave 
I don’t watch the show but read the discussions here so have a fair idea of the show

Shlok’s motive, I guess Shlok himself does not know whats his motive.  :lol!:  Just kidding, It’s a mystery till now, we don’t know if he has a motive or he is really in love. scratch 

Is he trying to kill 2 birds with one shot... which means he is bringing a bahu whom his mom doesnt like.. and also on the other hand will abandon Aastha after marriage to take his revenge... ?
Looks like that or maybe he will seduce he & then leave her on the altar (purely my assumption haan) Wink 

Btw .. I still dont know why she fell in love with him... is this a mystery for everyone out here ?

My replies in bold
lol Shilpa that's my view, he slapped her, she fell in love while suffering from Stockholm syndrome...de thaali

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 15:12

archie_79 wrote:

My replies in bold
You mean he slapped her so hard .. uske brain mein Chemical Locha ho gaya :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 15:14

Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Daadi as in Beard and not as in Granny !!!! :P :P :P
:*lol*:
Conphuj kar diya tha aapne ... !!!
Daadi nahi ... Daadhi ..Shout out
Naat geelty, Aap khudiyya conphuj hogaye !!
Hindi ke Angreji mein parivartan ka kamaal hai ye :)

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:16

zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Since I started watching this show last week.. saw few episodes only... Want to know what is Shlok's ultimate motive...?

Btw .. I still dont know why she fell in love with him... is this a mystery for everyone out here ? Rolling Eyes
Monsi I have missed some epis so am totally clueless as to what compelled aastha to fall in love with him so blindly....I think its more like infatuation :P 
Sorry for going off topic........... Zu ur siggie, Which is that scene? Dust wala scene, when does ASR touch her feet in that? The payal scene was in red saree na Rolling Eyes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 15:18

archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:Since I started watching this show last week.. saw few episodes only... Want to know what is Shlok's ultimate motive...?

Btw .. I still dont know why she fell in love with him... is this a mystery for everyone out here ? Rolling Eyes
Monsi I have missed some epis so am totally clueless as to what compelled aastha to fall in love with him so blindly....I think its more like infatuation :P 
Sorry for going off topic........... Zu ur siggie, Which is that scene? Dust wala scene, when does ASR touch her feet in that? The payal scene was in red saree na Rolling Eyes
Her DP is from the Promo that they aired before the actual Diwali Scene ... You remember they shot for promos in the previous episode's attire itself :)

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wat daadi? ?
ya.. even i wanted to know... Is there a Daadi here too ?
Kya yaar u don't think the show is confusion enough already with out u confusing me more... bashing u on the head repeatedly...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:20

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Hi Monsi wave 

My replies in bold
lol Shilpa that's my view, he slapped her, she fell in love while suffering from Stockholm syndrome...de thaali

Yeh lo diya

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 15:23

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Hi Monsi wave 

My replies in bold

Yeh lo diya
lol Shilpa, yeh thaali mujhe qubool nahin hain...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:24

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

My replies in bold
You mean he slapped her so hard .. uske brain mein Chemical Locha ho gaya :*lol*:
Yes inta chemical locha hua ki it stopped functioning Twisted Evil  After all whoever has little brains would run  fast in the opp direction from the Weird Agnihotri Family  run

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:26

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Her DP is from the Promo that they aired before the actual Diwali Scene ... You remember they shot for promos in the previous episode's attire itself :)
Thanks Monsi

I hadn’t seen the promo as I joined IPK bandwagon during New yr episodes & then went back to watch the Arshi scenes. That’s y I got confused.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:28

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:My replies in bold

Yeh lo diya
Humein Phonewa pe Qubool Hai karwana aata hai cheers

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 15:29

archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

My replies in bold
Yes inta chemical locha hua ki it stopped functioning Twisted Evil  After all whoever has little brains would run  fast in the opp direction from the Weird Agnihotri Family  run
 but she took revenge of the thappad by giving him multiple thappads after he announced the wedding abruptly...
may be because he saved her from that auto guy.. she must be a 70s or 80s ki bollywood movie fan... :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:39

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:My replies in bold
 but she took revenge of the thappad by giving him multiple thappads after he announced the wedding abruptly...
may be because he saved her from that auto guy.. she must be a 70s or 80s ki bollywood movie fan... :lol!:
@ Bold - when did that happen Shocked  I dont watch so might have missed somethings

@ Red - :lol!:  And next she is going to be the Mahan SP Bahu Fan who will reform the whole Family along with Shlok Rolling Eyes

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 15:42

archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:You mean he slapped her so hard .. uske brain mein Chemical Locha ho gaya :*lol*:
@ Bold - when did that happen Shocked  I dont watch so might have missed somethings

@ Red - :lol!:  And next she is going to be the Mahan SP Bahu Fan who will reform the whole Family along with Shlok Rolling Eyes
@Blue n Bold :)   After the announcement, shlok comes to aastha's house with NA and Anjali.. and then takes her to another room to talk to her... and then **Thappad pe thappad.. thappad pe thappad... **  :*lol*:

@bold n pink ... tell me about it... ! but this agnihotri family needs to go in a REHAB Centre for sure :lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 15:47

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Wat daadi? ?
ya.. even i wanted to know... Is there a Daadi here too ?
Kya yaar u don't think the show is confusion enough already with out u confusing me more... bashing u on the head repeatedly...
Take care, Ur precious hammer might get dented

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-23, 16:02

Hmmm hmmmm

Shami clearing her throat

So shami restarted watching EBP up on seeing numerous post in D

So shami has certain quizzi

1.      Why shlok whom I saw love to play angry birds, acting as soft cow, with all cochey cooing

Ok he is in love , I suppose,, but its magic then,, AS per SP tradition bitwa log takes at least one year to confess and here in one week

Mar dala

2.      is niranajn allowing marriage only for plot???

3.      why the story looks so loose like and fishy  . I know its not good for ur health to ask for logic in soap, but isnt it look all fishy .. what if there is no fishiness, but the makers are fished I mean confused

so for us it looks fishy

what if the y don’t even know how to move forward the story

what is shloks plans

what if after marriage the makers make  it sas bahu drama upar se angry bird pathi

but I can watch it  at least I mean its watchable

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-23, 16:02

One more thing anjali’s  name changed

From now on she will be know as Phatee Saree version EBP 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 16:27

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Yes inta chemical locha hua ki it stopped functioning Twisted Evil  After all whoever has little brains would run  fast in the opp direction from the Weird Agnihotri Family  run

@Blue n Bold :)   After the announcement, shlok comes to aastha's house with NA and Anjali.. and then takes her to another room to talk to her... and then **Thappad pe thappad.. thappad pe thappad... **  :*lol*:

@bold n pink ... tell me about it... ! but this agnihotri family needs to go in a REHAB Centre for sure :lol!:
@ Bold - :lol!:  :lol!:Good then

@ Red - Permanent beds for them pls. And periodical check-ups of the Doctors & nurses there so that they themselves dont go mad treating the Agnihotris

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-10-23, 18:01

clarissasham wrote:Hmmm hmmmm

1.      Why shlok whom I saw love to play angry birds, acting as soft cow, with all cochey cooing

Ok he is in love , I suppose,, but its magic then,, AS per SP tradition bitwa log takes at least one year to confess and here in one week

Mar dala
[Monsi] He has some ulterior motive

3.      why the story looks so loose like and fishy  . I know its not good for ur health to ask for logic in soap, but isnt it look all fishy .. what if there is no fishiness, but the makers are fished I mean confused
[Monsi] They have some ulterior motive

so for us it looks fishy

what is shloks plans

what if after marriage the makers make  it sas bahu drama upar se angry bird pathi
[Monsi] YES... that's what the ulterior motive is :*lol*: 

Hey shamiiii.... my jawab upar bold n Red mein Wink:lol!:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:03

archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol Shilpa that's my view, he slapped her, she fell in love while suffering from Stockholm syndrome...de thaali

Yeh lo diya
Humein Phonewa pe Qubool Hai karwana aata hai cheers
koshish karo phir....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:05

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Yes inta chemical locha hua ki it stopped functioning Twisted Evil  After all whoever has little brains would run  fast in the opp direction from the Weird Agnihotri Family  run

woh ek Thappad tha.. u can't class the others as Thappad...they did not aim for or reach his face...

i can take many things as evidence of me watchin the show but saas bahu with mahaan bahu at that I can not take..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:07

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
monsi08 wrote:ya.. even i wanted to know... Is there a Daadi here too ?
Take care, Ur precious hammer might get dented
it can't be edited, it's made of materials that r not found on this planet..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:09

monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Hmmm hmmmm

Mar dala

so for us it looks fishy

what is shloks plans

[Monsi] YES... that's what the ulterior motive is :*lol*: 

Hey shamiiii.... my jawab upar bold n Red mein Wink:lol!:

ROFL...v also have ulterior motives as well..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum