Latest topics

It was all about Jalal-Pratap yesterday: Chausar, Hawai aur Halwai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It was all about Jalal-Pratap yesterday: Chausar, Hawai aur Halwai

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 12:08

Well Amer trip is surely going to be a revelation of sorts in almost all the relationships of the various characters(Jodha, Jalal, Pratap, Sharif, AK ,MA) in Jodha Akbar show.

It will definitely mark a new beginning in the FRENEMIES: Jodha and Jalal level of understanding, trust and may be love for each other  but Ekta and her CVs are also concentrating on showcasing the equations between ENEMIES :Jalal and Pratap who came together for the first time in Amer and had the privilege of knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each other.

Yesterday, almost all the scenes focussed on the same : be it Jalal-Pratap game where they played with true sportsman's spirit passing loaded comments but never ever stooping low or using unfair means.

Second scene where Pratap notices Jalal using force in a mocking way to threaten the halwai asking him to better the food preparations from the last.

And third and most importantly, the taming of Hawai, where Pratap got to know that Jalal is indeed a great soldier and has got superb skills.

Pratap who is 2 years older than Jalal has sized up his enemy well enough and it will indeed give them lots to mull when they meet up next-- "wahi se shuruwat karenge jahan pe yeh khel ruka tha, ek ek ghar ki doori pe"

On a side note: I am so happy and relieved that the CVs/channel gave us a googly , the promo (about Jodha challenging Jalal to tame Hawaai) indeed created hulchul but the scene in the episode was worth watching(if we overlook the poor graphics) for two reasons--Jodha was really concerned and worried about Jalal, aisa lag raha tha maano uski jaan atak gayi hai and Pratap getting a first hand experience of who is Jalal.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: It was all about Jalal-Pratap yesterday: Chausar, Hawai aur Halwai

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 14:20

My only regret Jalal did not catch that concerned and worried look of Jodha, I am sure he would not have passes this golden opportunity to rile her further Wink 

Amer is revealing the facets of Jalal more than Agra did !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-23, 16:39

yes pallo a nd tants fully agree

i like the man who is playing prathap except his clothessssss . he is a good actor i feellll

jala is turning naughty with every epi ..is he turning 40 :lol!:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-23, 16:41

pallo one more thing when u say Halwai i remember Chennai express and would love to quote one dialogue

Rohith Shetty and SRK -- Kahase Khareedi aisi bakwas script and it collected 200 crore ... 

how how MAAAAAA................HOw Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 16:44

Tanthya wrote:My only regret Jalal did not catch that concerned and worried look of Jodha, I am sure he would not have passes this golden opportunity to rile her further Wink 

oh she is worried enough to land up in his hojra and getting turbaned. and he is managing to rile her further by asking her to be in his place... not quite the same dish... but same ingredients anyway.

For the first time, Jodha has a chance to see things as Jalal does.. Hope she puts it to good use!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 16:51

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:My only regret Jalal did not catch that concerned and worried look of Jodha, I am sure he would not have passes this golden opportunity to rile her further Wink 

oh she is worried enough to land up in his hojra and getting turbaned. and he is managing to rile her further by asking her to be in his place... not quite the same dish... but same ingredients anyway.

For the first time, Jodha has a chance to see things as Jalal does.. Hope she puts it to good use!
Will she be able to see  or, will she say.. ' Aap  Shehenshah hai, Aap swayam vichar kijiye,  Aapko apne begum se salah lena shobha nahi deti ' ...

JA ... I think .. if not  a chance to see things , i think she must begin to realize or have glimmerings of the burden that Jalal carries ..instead of thinking like a Amer princess, she must think like a queen of Agra..   Will this give to new perceptive or willl she percolate the new data though the lens of Amer again

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 17:04

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Will she be able to see  or, will she say.. ' Aap  Shehenshah hai, Aap swayam vichar kijiye,  Aapko apne begum se salah lena shobha nahi deti ' ...

JA ... I think .. if not  a chance to see things , i think she must begin to realize or have glimmerings of the burden that Jalal carries ..instead of thinking like a Amer princess, she must think like a queen of Agra..   Will this give to new perceptive or willl she percolate the new data though the lens of Amer again
Going by past experience ... Jodha has a hard time seeing anything that is not Amer.

But --- this is a good chance. There should at least be an initiation to perceive Jalal's view - and as you say, that she is a queen of Agra.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 17:16

Yup Sathu...aur hum soch rahe the ki Jodha ki akal thikane aayegi :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 17:18

clarissasham wrote:yes pallo a nd tants fully agree

i like the man who is playing prathap except his clothessssss . he is a good actor i feellll

Shammi jaan...abhi toh woh 25 ka bhi nahi hua....woh apni jawaani bharpoor jee raha hai Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 17:21

ShaliniRobinson wrote:

Its high time she does that.....instead of those never ending baseless lectures and taunts...something fruitful

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 17:29

pollyanna wrote:

Shammi jaan...abhi toh woh 25 ka bhi nahi hua....woh apni jawaani bharpoor jee raha hai Wink :P
Pals I am seriously surprised by his expressions...he is just 22 years not 25..how does he come up with such romantic and flirtatious expressions..awesome

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 17:42

zuzana wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Pals I am seriously surprised by his expressions...he is just 22 years not 25..how does he come up with such romantic and flirtatious expressions..awesome
or the gravitas , the dignity  and quietness of the  Royal bearing ...  He is a talented actor .. I just hope he gets opportunities to showcase his talent.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:01

they have to concentrate on them otherwise how will there love story continue.. they will think about each other wen they r far apart in their own kingdoms, giving each other sleepless nights...i am also glad that the promo wasn't how it turned out in the show...but i assume the concerned looks from Jodha leave her to confront Jalal in his kheama and that's how v could end up wiwith the precap...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 19:06

Great post Thumbsup

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 21:23

@ZU, Sathu: true that, Rajat is indeed an exceptional actor.

@Sarra: If u watch today's episode, u will be left fuming at Jodha Twisted Evil 

Thanks Sonia :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 03:39

pollyanna wrote:@ZU, Sathu: true that, Rajat is indeed an exceptional actor.

@Sarra: If u watch today's episode, u will be left fuming at Jodha Twisted Evil 

Thanks Sonia :)
Wat can I say Palls...Satyanash...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum