Latest topics

ILKDM #32 : Hues !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #32 : Hues !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 13:12

“Life is a train of moods like a string of beads; and as we pass through them they prove to be many colored lenses, which paint the world their own hue, and each shows us only what lies in its own focus.”

How true are the words , Life is a train of beads  as is  the ebbs and highs of relationships , As relationship progresses through the trains of time , time paints it in its own hue  yet the relationship remains the same .

Y'days episode was one such where we saw the hues  changing in the relationships  while the relationship remained unchanged.

Pratap and Jalal, Two Men intent on leaving a mark on history , each sworn to destroy the other come face to  in an event that normally denotes bridging and commencing of a new relationship - Marriage !!..  The two stalwarts meet carrying the baggage's of  their ancestors, hatred, animosity guarded and nourished zealously handed down the generations until the hate and animosity takes the form of Pratap and  Jalal  and prepares for the  final assault . Both the warriors  face off each trying to sniff out the weaknesses and strengths of one another , both slightly disdainful of the other but wary nonetheless .Their stand off starts with the usual platitudes serves on a salver of veiled Sarcasm, posturing, verbal jabs   quietly turning to mutual respect . Has the relationship changed?? No, The relationship of enemity remains but the hue is now tinged with mutual respect.

A common soldier, a loyal man and a sycophant , that was Sharifuddin, one who would break out in cold sweat were even a frown to crease Jalal's brow   now married to Jalal's sister has given him new wings , A man who would not even contemplate taking on the King by  casting a avaricious glance at any of the King's belonging now  looks at Jodha. The jewel on the crown of Jalal  with lusty eyes !!  Jodha senses the change but has not understood the change ..will it be too late before she understands  the implications and warns her husband of the viper nestling right inside the paradise ??

Sharifuddins effrontery is growing in leaps and  bounds , The coward who used to be worried whenever he spoke harshly to Bakshi bano now is so emboldened by her quiet acquiescence of his abuse, he has no qualms in raising his voice or hands  to quieten her . The hue has changed  for we see the undercurrents of dread that mars the face of ever cheerful face of Bakshi when Sharifuddin hovers in the vicinity , Will the sister of the emperor  play the abused wife till the end or will we see her trying to break the shackles with the aid of Jodha??

The Emperor of Hindustan, The man who ruled the harem , the man for whom the women of Harem would adorn, bedeck themselves with fineries, wait for his arrival at the ramparts of the Agra fort, crave  for his smile or even a sweeping glance at their direction now finds himself waiting patiently for that one woman who refuses to give him the pleasure of  waiting for him. Hie overtures are greeted with polite and distant sallies , sometimes curt , sometimes rude but always coated with rejection !! Nevertheless the vengeful King who had wanted to teach the  spirited princess a lesson has not given up, He is more determined to teach her , lessons of love, companionship and need !! The hue has changed but the goal of acquiring the Amer Ki Shehzaadi has not !! whilst earlier he wanted to attain her by force, he now wants to win her by love !!.

Jodha  who had a blanket hatred and contempt for all things Jalal is slowly beginning to see through her hatred filled haze and perceive the man .  A woman who wanted the head of Jalal  hanging on the pillar of Amer is now sufficiently worried when she sees the same head bobbing up and down  atop a elephant that has run amuck . A  decided woman who never wore a green colored Sari * m inflicting myself with Amnesia and forgetting the Nikah moments* now chooses to wear the same  because it was gifted to her by her husband.She was the princess who would bristle in rage when anybody deigned to praise Jalal, today a small smile of affection, pride  adorns itself on her lips as her young nieces praise and compliment Jalal. Yes, Respect is far away, Love is yet to make its presence felt , acceptance is not visible  anywhere YET there is  a thawing , Hues are changing yet the relationship remains the same, the relationship of love, of partnership and of being a companion for life.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #32 : Hues !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 14:46

First and foremost..the title...Hues...ek word mein episode ka saar.....cheers Beautifully explained.....bounce bounce bounce 

Me thinks...Bakshi Bano and Javeda will be catalyst in bringing doom to their husbands as u had said earlier in ur posts. There can be no other reason why BB and Javeda-MA scenes are shown in almost all the epis....Also Jodha hearing a part of what S told(wapas aa jayenge) : can this also be used when the fort will be demanded as dowry catching Jalal off guard??

Loved the lines:--

The relationship of enemity remains but the hue is now tinged with mutual respect.
The hue has changed but the goal of acquiring the Amer Ki Shehzaadi has not !! whilst earlier he wanted to attain her by force, he now wants to win her by love !!.

Respect is far away, Love is yet to make its presence felt , acceptance is not visible  anywhere YET there is  a thawing , Hues are changing 

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 15:41; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 15:29

pollyanna wrote:Res
Beejinees class, yehkanomy , Madamjee ??  Aisle ya weendow  ??:P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 15:31

Tanthya wrote:
I want to know the co -passenger first Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 15:40

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Hand Stop Daadi , Kajal lined Maham Anga , Mallika -e-Khas  , Adham and Sharif  ...front main, bhaaju main aur peeche bhi Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 15:46

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Hand Stop Daadi , Kajal lined Maham Anga , Mallika -e-Khas  , Adham and Sharif  ...front main, bhaaju main aur peeche bhi Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I wud rather change my flight Wink :P  

Have put in my comments :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 15:54

Loved it Tants! Yet to watch the episode but gave a warm fuzzy feeling to read the Jodha Begum is pleased to hear nice words abt pati dev ! :P 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 16:00

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sorry to butt in... but ... Hand Stop Daadi.... !!! ROFL... OMG... I'd forgotten her!!! sheesh what a woman!! She's from the direct lineage of Maaham Anga -> Mallika-e-Khas-> HSD

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 16:01

zuzana wrote:Loved it Tants! Yet to watch the episode but gave a warm fuzzy feeling to read the Jodha Begum is pleased to hear nice words abt pati dev ! :P 
Thanks , Zu ...

*Shakes  my head * *Sigh* *deep Sigh* you are the quintessential dyed in the bloo romance phankie  !!!  * Mournfully* Heyy Bhaggu , mera kya kasoor, I had to share  my B'day with a romangeee fanatic !!!! *Sob, Sob* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 16:06

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Beejinees class, yehkanomy , Madamjee ??  Aisle ya weendow  ??:P :P :P
Sorry to butt in... but ... Hand Stop Daadi.... !!! ROFL... OMG... I'd forgotten her!!! sheesh what a woman!! She's from the direct lineage of Maaham Anga -> Mallika-e-Khas-> HSD
*Merrily* Butt away ... we are all Butt lover's ..and butt into anything  and everything ..  Our High Prientess of Butt shrine Laddoo is meesing   !!

Hawww !!! She is ROYALTY !!!!  Issliye all were terrified of her !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 16:14

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I want to know the co -passenger first Wink :P
*Merrily* Butt away ... we are all Butt lover's ..and butt into anything  and everything ..  Our High Prientess of Butt shrine Laddoo is meesing   !!

I think this will be one jolly flight. none of the passengers will work with another ... and hence all seats will be window seats only!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 16:24

Tanthya wrote:
zuzana wrote:Loved it Tants! Yet to watch the episode but gave a warm fuzzy feeling to read the Jodha Begum is pleased to hear nice words abt pati dev ! :P 
Thanks , Zu ...

*Shakes  my head * *Sigh* *deep Sigh* you are the quintessential dyed in the bloo romance phankie  !!!  * Mournfully* Heyy Bhaggu , mera kya kasoor, I had to share  my B'day with a romangeee fanatic !!!! *Sob, Sob* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
So what are you watching JA show not for romanche but for sharifuddin , AK and MA :lol!: 

I am a proud libran...the utterly butterly romantic at heart..ur the odd one out...
how did u end up a libran *shaking my head* I am 100% sure u have the romantic heart hidden from all of us :geek: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 16:25

Thanks for the write-up :)

I am also curious about how Sharif and Adham K will be exposed. I'm sure that if Adham is found out, Sharif will step into the shadows. He isn't someone who'd want to be noticed for disloyal things. He likes to have a good picture painted about himself - unlike Adham, who couldn't care less.

Also... this has been twice that Jodha nearly saw the distress of Bakshi Bano. This is one such place where someone as outspoken as Jodha should be.

Again... I wonder why Kunwar Pratap is so much in focus - unless a battle looms ahead. Anyhow... what Pratap misses is that if he is there to observe Jalal, then he has also put himself up for observation by Jalal.
This is another such place where Pratap should not under-estimate Jalal.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 16:28

zuzana wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Thanks , Zu ...

So what are you watching JA show not for romanche but for sharifuddin , AK and MA :lol!: 

I am a proud libran...the utterly butterly romantic at heart..ur the odd one out...
how did u end up a libran *shaking my head* I am 100% sure u have the romantic heart hidden from all of us :geek: 

*Diginified * for Hawai, for Ruqaiyya , for Politics  , for language , for Maham's saazish's  .... 

*Groans *  Noooo...dear lorddd...... save me frm this romangeee lotttt  !!!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 16:29

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hand Stop Daadi , Kajal lined Maham Anga , Mallika -e-Khas  , Adham and Sharif  ...front main, bhaaju main aur peeche bhi Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I think this will be one jolly flight. none of the passengers will work with another ... and hence all seats will be window seats only!
Pallo will have her hands full !! Wink Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-23, 16:40

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:Sorry to butt in... but ... Hand Stop Daadi.... !!! ROFL... OMG... I'd forgotten her!!! sheesh what a woman!! She's from the direct lineage of Maaham Anga -> Mallika-e-Khas-> HSD

full of ... what?? mad co-passengers??

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-10-23, 17:26

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:*Merrily* Butt away ... we are all Butt lover's ..and butt into anything  and everything ..  Our High Prientess of Butt shrine Laddoo is meesing   !!

full of ... what?? mad co-passengers??
yep..particularly 2 members

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-10-23, 18:22

Once again Tants your post ha smesmerized me. The hues in a relationship. What do I say here.

Yes its a long way for love to blossom in Jodha but she is taking very slow and steady steps towards it.

The respect which the 2 enemies are shown having is really wonderful. Both are brave men who want ot be one step above the other, Bharmal very nicely avoided the game decider .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 19:17

Fabulous analysis Sathya Thumbsup 

The title..Hues !..says it all ... beautiful & apt for all equations here. 
Loved it.:)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-10-23, 21:23

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Beejinees class, yehkanomy , Madamjee ??  Aisle ya weendow  ??:P :P :P
I wud rather change my flight Wink :P  

Have put in my comments :) :)
 would you fly with Das and co ?

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-24, 07:19

Loved your update Sathya ... Hugs yaara

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-10-24, 12:14

Lovely writeup. I agree that Jalal's view of things is changing, but not sure if Jodha is reading the signs. 
The buildup for Jodha to feel remorse for her behavior (later on) with jalal is good. I feel she is honest, calls a spade a spade and Jalal has not shown/done anything yet for her to drop her ghrina.

Lets see how it goes. It is interesting. Dialogues are very good these days. 

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-25, 03:18

loved it Tants.. u summed the episode in one word.. yep Bakshi Bano didn't do anything the first time he raised his voice and hand to her and that has emboldened him, thinking he is safe....hope she doesn't just carry on suffering... and somehow brings her husband's antics to light to her brother... where is her loyalty stronger, brother or husband...i wasn't paying much attention, i noticed that Jodha's expressions changed wen talkin with Sharifuddin but i didn't realise it was because she saw lust...i thought it was tone, will go back and rewatch scene...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum