Latest topics

Anjali's motives

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anjali's motives

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 15:41

monsi08 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Its still not clear Shanthi

1 - She is doing this so that Aastha is saved from the kind of life which she is living (But that leaves us with the Q that y is she not extending some support indirectly for her 1st DIL then)
OR
2 – She has been totally brainwashed by NA, so much that she is unable to think on her own & hence hates Aastha as she is not going to “toe her line” the way NA wants the ladies in his household to behave.

I still feel she is good at heart
2nd option :)
Because she cannot want to save Aastha when she is not saving her own daughter ... !
monsi thats a good point ..when she is not bothered about her own daughter then why about Aastha

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-10-23, 15:43

monsi08 wrote:

1 - She is doing this so that Aastha is saved from the kind of life which she is living (But that leaves us with the Q that y is she not extending some support indirectly for her 1st DIL then)
OR
2 – She has been totally brainwashed by NA, so much that she is unable to think on her own & hence hates Aastha as she is not going to “toe her line” the way NA wants the ladies in his household to behave.

Because she cannot want to save Aastha when she is not saving her own daughter ... !
Yes 2nd one looks more probable. NA has her totally under control

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 15:53

zuzana wrote:Shanti I think there is more to Anjalis motive for stopping the wedding....I am almost sure of NA being the villain in the show...is she protecting Aastha from Shlok ...thats a good point cheers

And looks like she has stopped Shloks wedding for the 2 nd time...even earlier she was the reason swati left him? whatever the mystery is def more interesting than the romance

I wish they would have some monologues.. Anjali and Shlok could talk to themselves and tell us what we want to know :lol!: 

Yes, it does seem that Swati left because of Anjali.. the mystery is way better than the love story

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-23, 16:07

I would say the makers are confused, they doesn’t know what to do with anjali and how to make sholk hate astha as he ia already acting as poor puppy now

They doenst even know how kalindhi is associated with anjali

That’s why they gave  a cluttered view of her , like anajli resembles some one elase

They are confused as how all this resulted like this

Cause whenever I see the EBP I feel like they are not certain

I don know why

Like how we reached here as like they had bhang when they wrote the script  :*lol*: 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 16:09

clarissasham wrote:I would say the makers are confused, they doesn’t know what to do with anjali and how to make sholk hate astha as he ia already acting as poor puppy now

That’s why they gave  a cluttered view of her , like anajli resembles some one elase

I don know why

Like how we reached here as like they had bhang when they wrote the script  :*lol*: 
ROFL ROFL  that is certainly one explanation for Anjali's motives....the CVs don't know

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 17:14

slmu wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
slmu wrote:
OR
1 - maybe she doesn't need to .. because Sujal is rather a bird brain and is toeing the line and is not really a problem.
But they still ill-treat her. If she wants to protect Aastha, she should have protected Sojal too indirectly like she is doing for Aastha indirectly.

2 - hmm yes it is possible. she does not want to destroy the perfect world because of NA
Yes & it has been put into her mind by NA that this is way to think. She is not thinking her own thoughts but thinking the thoughts of NA
My replies in bold
Agree Sujal could have been supported a bit more, but perhaps because of NA, Anjali is reluctant.. she does not want to make it obvious that Sujal is happy?
@bold....that myt be true Shanthi...If Sojal is given some freedom she will misuse it and probably break sum rules of Agn.House....dats y she being strict towards Sojal....and

Asthas case...she is almost sure that she cant control Astha and moreover Slok will support Astha just 2 anger Anjali...all these can create havoc in that house, and Anjali will have 2 bear scoldings from NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 17:17

monsi08 wrote:

OR

I thnk even if Anjali wish 2 save her daughter she cant.....Niranjan myt be a huge supporter of Abhay and he wants baby boy' only in his pariwar.....I even doubt whether Anjali was forced 2 abort her kid knwing it is 'girl' but she sumhow managed 2 give birth 2 Jyothi

So wat can she do if NA wont allow his own daughter returning from Sasural....Anjali is just a remote control of NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:20

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I think the real baddy in Niranjan.. now if she sees the fact as Aastha will upset the balance at her house.. disrupt the peace and cause havoc with Shlok and thinks that she would be the one to bear the punishment from her husband constantly would it not be easier to break the marriage now and have peace in the house...and retain her sanity...

i found two things interesting yesterday, but the first one was confusion no suprise, mayb u can help...she was talking to Shlok and saying instead of her parents getting disrespected she would prefer not getting married, he stopped her saying it and he says my love is not so weak, etc and then says I trust u aastha but i couldn't understand why I trust u aastha was put these...did I miss something?

The other thing was he said she would come into his house like she did in his life...well his life she entered by lying and causing trouble..
Well, perhaps he said I trust you because of her earlier telling him that she would handle all the problems in his house? Cant think of another reason.

And come to his house like a whirlwind I suppose - giving no one breathing space and taking over flower
Thanks Shanthi, could b, i just found it strange, the i trust u was plonked there with no connecting structure to the sentence before or after...

aastha has already created a furore and not even stepped into the house permanently..

v can think of many reasons for Anjali's behaviour...will the cvs disappoint us with there's..
:lol!:  cynical .. but yes there is no doubt we will be disappointed

Do you think the I trust you could be him making sure she will go through with the marriage? His saying that will make her more determined not to let him down
I don't know.. if i was her it was left wing it would not register and I would take the i trust you to mean she can cancel the marriage and he will realise and Trust that she has made the right decision.....but in the show i suppose he may be reinforcing that she has his heart...she has the ability to hurt him... and that maybe you she does effects him as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:26

zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:

OR

monsi thats a good point ..when she is not bothered about her own daughter then why about Aastha
That can also be seen in a different light if she is a decent person...can she save her daughter.. if Niranjan is the one who makes the rules and it's all according to him, she won't go against him to save her... the repercussions may be to great...whereas Niranjan can agree to let Jyoti stay.. but with Aastha she isn't in the house.. she won't expect Niranjan to maybe find out the extent she has gone to..Not saying I agree that Anjali is doing this to save Aastha...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 18:28

slmu wrote:
clarissasham wrote:I would say the makers are confused, they doesn’t know what to do with anjali and how to make sholk hate astha as he ia already acting as poor puppy now

I don know why

ROFL ROFL  that is certainly one explanation for Anjali's motives....the CVs don't know
The cvs don't know if Aastha and Shlok r getting married...how would they know this lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-23, 20:24

Anjali is a type of person who may have being bullied by someone, so as to get solace she is now pleased with the idea of tormenting and terrorizing Ashtha.  
She is sadistic most of the time

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:27

sameersaagar wrote:Anjali is a type of person who may have being bullied by someone, so as to get solace she is now pleased with the idea of tormenting and terrorizing Ashtha.  
Ah, its like the worst abusers are those who faced abuse themselves. Very possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 20:31

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Anjali is a type of person who may have being bullied by someone, so as to get solace she is now pleased with the idea of tormenting and terrorizing Ashtha.  
Ah, its like the worst abusers are those who faced abuse themselves. Very possible
and abused turned into an abuser

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum