Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 19:29

Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013


Bharmal is worried about elephant fiasco and relieved that Jalal did not get hurt, Atga Khan also tells Jalal to be careful but Jalal says that he will face everything and cant run from Amer, Bharmal assures that the culprit will get caught. 


MA signals to Hameeda that Jalal should leave Agra but both have a face off , H says that she has given birth to Jalal and rite now the time is not conducive to leave Agra. MA is exasperated to hear this but restrains herself and agrees that its okay to use her mind more than the heart in this situation.


Bharmal orders his soldiers to find the culprit asap.


Menavati goes into Hyper mode and asks Jodha to see if Jalal is angry with the situation.


A hakim comes with some ark for Hawai and Jalal says tha he will give it to Hawai himself.


Atga Khan comes and informs Jalal that the culprit is not found and Jalal says he cant trust either Rajvanshis or the Mughals.


Jodha comes and requests Jalal to leave Amer because if something happens to him then it will malign the image of Amer. Jalal is hurt that she doesnt care for him. He gives her his robe, shamsheer, and pagdi and asks her what she will do in such a situation. Jodha taunts him and  tells him that she pity him when Jalal gives her the befitting reply that destiny chose him to be the emperor. She leaves.


At the mehendi ceremony, the sisters tease Jodha , the chhoti fauj also comes for mehendi, they too talk about Jalal, MA gets angry at Jaaveda as she is taking an active part in the mehendi ceremony, threatens her and leaves the venue.


Jalal in a contemplative when chhoti fauj comes and ask him how is their mehendi, they tell him that Jodha's mehendi is most beautiful and she will be dancing in the function, he asks them where and they show him the direction to the hall but tell him that men are not allowed in the function, and it will go nightlong.


Jalal thinks if Jodha is dancing then he will definitely watch it as he is a king and her husband.


Precap--Jodha is dancing and Jalal is watching her from behind the curtains.


Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 20:33; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 19:46

Live Update 23Oct13



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:05

The episode begins with ... Jalal being thanked and praised by Bharmal for controling the wild elephant ..

The messenger announces that the hakim has diagnosed that Hawai had been given some drug ..madak dravya

Jalal says it was dushman ki chaal some insider's job ....to try an attempt on his  life by forcing him to deal with his wild elephant ...because they knew how much he loved Hawai and Hawai could only be co trolled by him alone ..... So they drugged Hawai .... the poor creature had to suffer because of this .. He thinks of going to Hawai at night to pacify him and pat his head because Hawai liked his patting .... But he vows , he would not let the enemies win ..he would not fear any one

Bharmal assures Jalal that he would find the one who was doing the shadyantra ...and he was very concerned about the security and promises to tighten the security ...
MA is worried and complaining to Hameeda .... Trying to convince her to leave for Agra ASAP.  Hameeda replies that she had to worry for jalal and also think of their duties at the wedding ..

She was worried that the hamlawar could be from agra too and that Jalal knew that..... Because his hamlawar was active even before they reached Amer

MA apologizes for worrying about jalal ..and being selfish


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:22; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:07

Bharmal orders his  ministers to do any thing but find the culprit and pesh kiya jaye ....

SK and Sharif discuss how their chaal failed and he security was more now more vigilance ...
They argue that they should wait and not hurry .. They will get ample opportunities .. AK is not willing to wait


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:22; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:10

Mainawati is worried about the madak dravya mixed in hawai's food that resulted in that incident .. She requests jo to ho and pacify Jalal

The hakim has prapared a spl akr for hawai and jalal gives him permission to give it to his pet

Jalal's minister comes and expresses his inability to locate the surag of the gunahgaar ..
Jalal tells him to look for the culprit amongst the moghuls too and not only the rajwanshis

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:12

On mainawati's request jo comes to Jalal and requests him to leave amer as his presense was causing disruption in her sisters wedding and also it was harful for his life ....
Jalal has made Jo wear his pagdi and given her his sword and tells her to take a decision .. As the moghul emperor ..what would  she do if she was in his shoes .. Would she run away back to the safety of his capital Agra or stay back here in Amer in the midst of his sworn enemies and face them bravely ... 

Whether he should stay back here in Amer amidst people who were waiting for an occasion to kill him. To harm his elephant , to give him bad name/defame him ...
Jo is thoughtful  ....
The precap scene ...


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:32; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:14

Jo replies  that she could not provide an answer ...
She was sorry for him that he could not trust any one around him .. He was surrounded by people who were always planning to murder him .. Jo could never live that life she would suffocate .. She returns back his shamsher and his pagdi .. She expresses her pity on him. ...


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:17

Jo is leaving when he orders her not to pity him as it would be his tauheen ...

Hewas not worried about his life .. As he considers himself as the chosen one to live that life .. It was his destiny to wear the pagdi of Moghul  baadshah and bear the shamsheer rule the sultanat     He did not expect any one to feel what he felt and what he went thru ..


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:34; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:21

Hameeda arrives at sukanya's mehendi ... Sukanya is praised for the dark colour of mehendi and they tease her ..
Sukanya then pulls jo's legs and tease her about the  glow on her face  ever since she and  jeeja sa  went to the temple together , and how he was waiting for her before the jashn , for praising her teerandazi .. And how he praised her beauty .. 

 .. How Jalal was sweet to the youngsters ...and shrewd to his enemies 
Jo tells every one that instead of talking of Jalal they should talk of sukanya's pati ..


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:24

The family of jalal reaches the mehendi ceremony ..
MA and Ruk's fufi jaan discus how hey had to attend the ceremony as per Hameeda's orders .... The were not inteygsted Javedha is impressed with the mehendi and wants some to be applied on her too ...dadi sa applies onnher hands ..
MA is furious with javeda for partaking in that mehendi  ceremony that her mehendi was wahiyaat .. And she ordered her not to reveal to any one that she was her FIL as it hurt her prestige ... MS leaves Javeda angrily ...
Javeda innocently says that Ammijaan did not like the mehendi may be because it was not dried yet ...
She goes to apply some more ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:30

Jala is alone lost in thoughts when his little saalies come to show him their little hands with mehendi .. Jala spends some cute moments ..
Jo little sister says how jodha's mehendi was the prettiest .. And how she would look the prettiest when she danced  

But they tell him they were bot supposed to tell him ...

Jalal asks them where was Jo going to dance ..
The saalies tell him where that the location was .. Bit he could not go there as it was not allowed ..


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:37; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:32

The little saalies run away .. And jalal thinks that ..jodha begum was going to dance .. And he was not allowed !! How could this happen .. He was the shehenshah he could go anywhere .. So he makes up his mind to go there at the utsav and watch Jodha dancing


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:37; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 20:32

Precap for tomorrow ...
At the utsav .. Jo is being puled by other girls to the centre court and is asked to dance. .. The song goes on .. Mehendi rachayo .. Mehendi rang laayo .. "
Jo is looking very beautiful in her green joda and heavy jewellery and she is happily smiling and dancing gracefully with two other girls ...

Jalal appears  from behind the curtains and admires his begum .. A smile playing on his lips
Starry Love


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-23, 22:38; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by neha on 2013-10-23, 20:57

Thanks for the updates guys :) 
Huh...Amer ki mirchi was bitter than ever today...how can she mock a person especially her HUSBAND who is hopelessly in love wid her Bang doing so much for her and to win her heart..his eyes certainly showed grief when she folded her hands and asked him to leave for AMER's sake...If Amer is proud and prosperous its only because of Shehenshah...has she forgotten everything? Sharif would have looted amer and even her if Jalal had not put the condition of marital alliance...why didn't he just gave her a tight slap:?:  when she moved to her new pathetic word 'Daya'.  He seriously needs ruqayya to be with him at this very moment...And what a spoilt brat she is, she doesn't even like her people praising him...I just hope MA will show her in Agra what costs to be on wrong terms with Shehenshah and Mughal Sultenate..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 21:03

neha wrote:Thanks for the updates guys :) 
Huh...Amer ki mirchi was bitter than ever today...how can she mock a person especially her HUSBAND who is hopelessly in love wid her Bang doing so much for her and to win her heart..his eyes certainly showed grief when she folded her hands and asked him to leave for AMER's sake...If Amer is proud and prosperous its only because of Shehenshah...has she forgotten everything? Sharif would have looted amer and even her if Jalal had not put the condition of marital alliance...why didn't he just gave her a tight slap:?:  when she moved to her new pathetic word 'Daya'.  He seriously needs ruqayya to be with him at this very moment...And what a spoilt brat she is, she doesn't even like her people praising him...I just hope MA will show her in Agra what costs to be on wrong terms with Shehenshah and Mughal Sultenate..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Neha, I am so disgusted at Jodha today....now ghrina is replaced by daya word...Twisted Evil 

she was so HEARTLESS affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by neha on 2013-10-23, 21:10

pollyanna wrote:
neha wrote:Thanks for the updates guys :) 
Huh...Amer ki mirchi was bitter than ever today...how can she mock a person especially her HUSBAND who is hopelessly in love wid her Bang doing so much for her and to win her heart..his eyes certainly showed grief when she folded her hands and asked him to leave for AMER's sake...If Amer is proud and prosperous its only because of Shehenshah...has she forgotten everything? Sharif would have looted amer and even her if Jalal had not put the condition of marital alliance...why didn't he just gave her a tight slap:?:  when she moved to her new pathetic word 'Daya'.  He seriously needs ruqayya to be with him at this very moment...And what a spoilt brat she is, she doesn't even like her people praising him...I just hope MA will show her in Agra what costs to be on wrong terms with Shehenshah and Mughal Sultenate..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Neha, I am so disgusted at Jodha today....now ghrina is replaced by daya word...Twisted Evil 

she was so HEARTLESS affraid
I stopped watching the mehendi scene , I was so soo annoyed Evil or Very Mad ....seriously..i mean ruqqu is a perfect companion for him...i know shes manipulative, shrewd, but she at least cares for him and knows his kashmakash as a Shehenshah . Ruqqs will never humiliate him in public and in private...Jodha has brought such a disgrace to a Rajput princesses esteem and pride... Bang

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 21:13

neha wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
neha wrote:Thanks for the updates guys :) 
Huh...Amer ki mirchi was bitter than ever today...how can she mock a person especially her HUSBAND who is hopelessly in love wid her Bang doing so much for her and to win her heart..his eyes certainly showed grief when she folded her hands and asked him to leave for AMER's sake...If Amer is proud and prosperous its only because of Shehenshah...has she forgotten everything? Sharif would have looted amer and even her if Jalal had not put the condition of marital alliance...why didn't he just gave her a tight slap:?:  when she moved to her new pathetic word 'Daya'.  He seriously needs ruqayya to be with him at this very moment...And what a spoilt brat she is, she doesn't even like her people praising him...I just hope MA will show her in Agra what costs to be on wrong terms with Shehenshah and Mughal Sultenate..Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Neha, I am so disgusted at Jodha today....now ghrina is replaced by daya word...Twisted Evil 

she was so HEARTLESS affraid
I stopped watching the mehendi scene , I was so soo annoyed Evil or Very Mad ....seriously..i mean ruqqu is a perfect companion for him...i know shes manipulative, shrewd, but she at least cares for him and knows his kashmakash as a Shehenshah . Ruqqs will never humiliate him in public and in private...Jodha has brought such a disgrace to a Rajput princesses esteem and pride... Bang
U know what...I am being a sadist but now I want Jalal to hurt Jodha big time so that she steps down from her high horse ...she is so full of herself...she has to know how wrong she is .....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 22:56

Thanks for the update long hug
Will have to watch this to understand the nuances ....
Wonder where CV's are heading with Jodha's character.scratch

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-24, 00:51

sonia1 wrote:Thanks for the update long hug
Will have to watch this to understand the nuances ....
Wonder where CV's are heading with Jodha's character.scratch
She seems too harsh with Jalal .. It is now high time for her to soften up ... Wonder what will do the trick or will she remain her sarcastic self all her life ?? OMG !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--Written Update -- 23rd October 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum