Latest topics

Anjali jaisi saas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anjali jaisi saas

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 19:43

Jyothi wished that Astha shud get a saas like Anjali

So does that means Anjali is good at heart :)

butshe cant even take care of her daughter , then how can she take care of her bahu

share ur views

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anjali jaisi saas

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-23, 20:02

anusha.cochin wrote:Jyothi wished that Astha shud get a saas like Anjali

So does that means Anjali is good at heart :)

butshe cant even take care of her daughter , then how can she take care of her bahu

share ur views
From my view, whenever Anjaliji taunts or hurts Astha, shlok supports Astha.... Indirectly helps shlok to realize his feelings.... I hope whenever he supports Astha there is no fake...everything come out from his heart.........

I have a little bit hope on her.... but i hate the way of treating her DIL....too much...

Still I am in confusion....

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-10-23, 20:07

I think Jyoti wished for ashtha, before she knew that Ashtha was going to become her SIL. 
Anjali seems to be from a family of Jailer, perhaps her father or grandfather was a Jailer of British Times

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 20:10

sameersaagar wrote:I think Jyoti wished for ashtha, before she knew that Ashtha was going to become her SIL. 
Anjali seems to be from a family of Jailer, perhaps her father or grandfather was a Jailer of British Times
:*lol*: 

Jyothi ko aastha se koi badla lena hey kya....dats y she wished her 2 get  a saas like her mom:*dncng*:

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:13

Jyoti did wish her before she knew that Aastha was getting married to Shlok. She would never have wished it otherwise

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 20:16

slmu wrote:Jyoti did wish her before she knew that Aastha was getting married to Shlok. She would never have wished it otherwise
hmm...even then y dis she wished so...She can tell ;she wish Astha to get a good MIL....but she was specific abt her aai

Is she under a misunderstanding that her mother is the best saas in the world:*conf*:

seriously till now I dnt get how Sojal survived all these years in that weird house

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:18

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:Jyoti did wish her before she knew that Aastha was getting married to Shlok. She would never have wished it otherwise
hmm...even then y dis she wished so...She can tell ;she wish Astha to get a good MIL....but she was specific abt her aai

Is she under a misunderstanding that her mother is the best saas in the world:*conf*:

seriously till now I dnt get how Sojal survived all these years in that weird house
I really have to rewatch this.. missed this dialogue.. I just thought she wished a good MIL in general

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 20:19

wouldnt wish becos aastha will reveal her truth?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:21

zuzana wrote:
no because she knows Anjali is not supportive of her daughter and will not be supportive of DIL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 20:26

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
no because she knows Anjali is not supportive of her daughter and will not be supportive of DIL
but didnt she just wish aastha MIL like her mother when she always knew her mom never supported her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:28

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
but didnt she just wish aastha MIL like her mother when she always knew her mom never supported her
see I missed this dialogue.. did she say my mother or your mother? or did she say aai ki tarah ho.. that's like generic for mother unless she said meri aai

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-10-23, 20:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:wouldnt wish becos aastha will reveal her truth?
see I missed this dialogue.. did she say my mother or your mother? or did she say aai ki tarah ho.. that's like generic for mother unless she said meri aai
Jyothi said 'my mother'...I heard so

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 20:34

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:no because she knows Anjali is not supportive of her daughter and will not be supportive of DIL
I just rewatched it... she said Ma jaisi saas mile.. its just means a saas like a mother.. she was not talking about Anjali

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 21:27

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:but didnt she just wish aastha MIL like her mother when she always knew her mom never supported her
I just rewatched it... she said Ma jaisi saas mile.. its just means a saas like a mother.. she was not talking about Anjali
that explains much...I liked the bro-sis scene...is she the only sis he has?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-23, 21:35

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:see I missed this dialogue.. did she say my mother or your mother? or did she say aai ki tarah ho.. that's like generic for mother unless she said meri aai
that explains much...I liked the bro-sis scene...is she the only sis he has?
I think there may be another one.. not sure yet

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-23, 21:49

oh yeah they can drop whenever story demands

zuzana

Back to top Go down

"""""maaa jaisa means """"a mil who love astha like a daughter

Post by lexmikannan on 2013-10-23, 22:19

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

I really have to rewatch this.. missed this dialogue.. I just thought she wished a good MIL in general

lexmikannan
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-23, 22:59

Anu Jyoti wished that Aastha has a mother in law who is like a mother.. maa Jaise saas mile...and not a mother in like like Anjali...also she calls Anjali Aye which she would have used had she specifically been referring to Anjali and not just a good mother...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum