Latest topics

Who else is mad at Jodha after today's episode??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who else is mad at Jodha after today's episode??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-23, 21:55

I am soooper MAD, ANGRY, DISGUSTED at Jodha....Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

BAS KEH DIYA affraid 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Who else is mad at Jodha after today's episode??

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-23, 22:47

hug1 

Its complicated, My Dear Watson :)

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-24, 00:04

yes buddy, it is mad-worthy!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-24, 00:14

Jodha is a typical frog in the well.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-24, 00:25

pollyanna wrote:I am soooper MAD, ANGRY, DISGUSTED at Jodha....Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

BAS KEH DIYA affraid 
Y u mad PAls?  When Jamai-SA is NOT mad.... Then all must be kool. He knows there is fikar hidden under the jabs ! Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-10-24, 00:33

kahe tensionia rahi ho Pallo , aage aage dhek ti jawo kaise Jallu iss pagliya ko kabu me karta hai ....

did you notice  how jallu  asked ..toh aapko humahi fikar ho rahi hai Heart .. aww he gave such cute expressions ..he will make her accept that she  fikars for him ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 03:45

he is eyeing the prize..wen the end of hostilities happen... the honey he will get...but that expression on his face wen they were talking about shehnshah being alone, walking alone, never knowing who u can trust was well done...u felt sorry for him... he has nerve, determination, an astounding thick skull he keeps coming back for more.. that's how he is breaking down her defences...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-10-24, 03:53

This girl is a mannerless girl who is arrogant with a very closed outlook. If Jalal goes tomorrow to see her dance, he is stooping low. He should maintain his dignity and ignore JOdha. He should care 2 hoots when Sukanya's inlaws ask for the fort as dowry. The only saving grace for him in Amer is Raja Sahib, his Sala Raja Baghwan Das, Man Singh and his little saliyaan. Rajat, stay away from the dance. She is not worth it.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:22

Manasvi wrote:Jodha is a typical frog in the well.
Hi MAnasvi, welcome to Dhwani and JA forum :) 

and yes, Jodha bashing club :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:I am soooper MAD, ANGRY, DISGUSTED at Jodha....Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

BAS KEH DIYA affraid 
Y u mad PAls?  When Jamai-SA is NOT mad.... Then all must be kool. He knows there is fikar hidden under the jabs ! Twisted Evil
Sabi...am mad at her choice of words..."daya"....WT**** 

Scriptwriters should really think twice about Jodha's dialogues....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:26

cheena007 wrote:kahe tensionia rahi ho Pallo , aage aage dhek ti jawo kaise Jallu iss pagliya ko kabu me karta hai ....

did you notice  how jallu  asked ..toh aapko humahi fikar ho rahi hai Heart .. aww he gave such cute expressions ..he will make her accept that she  fikars for him ..
Sugar..he is the only reason I am putting up with that stupid begum.....Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:28

sarra0 wrote:he is eyeing the prize..wen the end of hostilities happen... the honey he will get...but that expression on his face wen they were talking about shehnshah being alone, walking alone, never knowing who u can trust was well done...u felt sorry for him... he has nerve, determination, an astounding thick skull he keeps coming back for more.. that's how he is breaking down her defences...
Absolutely true Sarra....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:30

sonia1 wrote:hug1 

Heheheh Sonia....yeh dono made for each other hain...madam ne itna sunaya...aur phir se janab uska nritya dekhne pahuch gaye....*head desk*

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 12:40

mixed feeling pallo..

im superb mad at her like u and the words she used ..seeing the pain on jalal only intensified the madness

but but

I just don’t like the way jalal was peeping in the dance after such word exchange between them

What he is up to

Bloody hell

I cant simply accept that

When I saw the promo  I was glad 

But after yesterdays epi jodha doesn’t deserve such a peeping tom , as shalini aunty said in her post 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:45

Manasvi wrote:This girl is a mannerless girl who is arrogant with a very closed outlook. If Jalal goes tomorrow to see her dance, he is stooping low. He should maintain his dignity and ignore JOdha. He should care 2 hoots when Sukanya's inlaws ask for the fort as dowry. The only saving grace for him in Amer is Raja Sahib, his Sala Raja Baghwan Das, Man Singh and his little saliyaan. Rajat, stay away from the dance. She is not worth it.
Hehehhe Manasvi.....mujhe bhi Jalal pe thoda gussa aa raha hai....but luks like they are already behaving like husband -wife...pehle jhagda karte hain...aur phir uske baad bhool jaate hain...she went for mehendi and he is now all set to watch her dance.....Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:47

ShaliniRobinson wrote:yes buddy, it is mad-worthy!!
Shalini..read ur post and dhandak pai gayi Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 12:49

clarissasham wrote:mixed feeling pallo..

im superb mad at her like u and the words she used ..seeing the pain on jalal only intensified the madness

but but

I just don’t like the way jalal was peeping in the dance after such word exchange between them

What he is up to

Bloody hell

But after yesterdays epi jodha doesn’t deserve such a peeping tom , as shalini aunty said in her post 
Shamijaan...i just want Jallu to give an equaly mirchi wala taana after watching her dance Wink  tabhi mera gussa shaant hoga.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-10-24, 13:11

pollyanna wrote:

but but

What he is up to

Bloody hell

Shamijaan...i just want Jallu to give an equaly mirchi wala taana after watching her dance Wink  tabhi mera gussa shaant hoga.....
Am ALL for the mirchi wala taana...

but I did LOVE the zeal with which he gets the little girlies to give him the info they should not give him. It's SO cute... these girls trust the Jeeja sa ROFL

And then the way he justifies himself that he'd definitely go to see the dance - coz he's the shah-en-shah and he can do anything; and that he's her husband.

What Resilience!

For all one knows Jalal -- he may be upfront for the sazaa that Jodha pronounces on him - if he allows her to do that!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 13:21

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

but but

What he is up to

Bloody hell

Am ALL for the mirchi wala taana...

but I did LOVE the zeal with which he gets the little girlies to give him the info they should not give him. It's SO cute... these girls trust the Jeeja sa ROFL

And then the way he justifies himself that he'd definitely go to see the dance - coz he's the shah-en-shah and he can do anything; and that he's her husband.

What Resilience!

For all one knows Jalal -- he may be upfront for the sazaa that Jodha pronounces on him - if he allows her to do that!
Yes pallo and shalini he should give thana after watching dance …. He should as he had seen better wowo that would cute 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonia1 on 2013-10-24, 19:59

pollyanna wrote:

Heheheh Sonia....yeh dono made for each other hain...madam ne itna sunaya...aur phir se janab uska nritya dekhne pahuch gaye....*head desk*
Hahaha.....
I can understand the angst against Jodha....I did not write my musings yesterday after reading about  Jodha bloodbath affraid affraid 
I enjoyed that explosive verbal volley between them yesterday.
 I do not blame either .....both are stuck in their ego and pride, in their own web of pretense. I thought there was concern when she first came in and mentioned the boating incident but she had overheard him say the he did not even trust his own shadow....the moment he says if she has started caring for him, she starts with Amer rant...If one of them shows some progression, the other's taunt or retort takes them a step back ! Jalal doesn't want to be the first one to tell her about his feelings since he himself is not sure, whereas Jodha is cautious...she is well aware of his Dil nahi hai hamaare paas/Mughal Sultanat ki Izzat ke liye bachhaya aapko/Nafrat karte hain aapse ....he called her his dushman who had the guts to show her hatred on his face....both are side stepping the issue.....she was brutally honest in saying that your life, your decision ... its a difficult life where he cannot trust family, near ones, even his own shadow...so she pitied him.  I would call it a BITTER TRUTH moment between them ! Uff :lol!:

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-10-24, 22:42

sonia1 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Hahaha.....
I can understand the angst against Jodha....I did not write my musings yesterday after reading about  Jodha bloodbath affraid affraid 
I enjoyed that explosive verbal volley between them yesterday.
 I do not blame either .....both are stuck in their ego and pride, in their own web of pretense. I thought there was concern when she first came in and mentioned the boating incident but she had overheard him say the he did not even trust his own shadow....the moment he says if she has started caring for him, she starts with Amer rant...If one of them shows some progression, the other's taunt or retort takes them a step back ! Jalal doesn't want to be the first one to tell her about his feelings since he himself is not sure, whereas Jodha is cautious...she is well aware of his Dil nahi hai hamaare paas/Mughal Sultanat ki Izzat ke liye bachhaya aapko/Nafrat karte hain aapse ....he called her his dushman who had the guts to show her hatred on his face....both are side stepping the issue.....she was brutally honest in saying that your life, your decision ... its a difficult life where he cannot trust family, near ones, even his own shadow...so she pitied him.  I would call it a BITTER TRUTH moment between them ! Uff :lol!:
Loved ur take Sonia :)  

Will wait for your musings tonight...aaj bahut saara masala hai epi mein Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum