Latest topics

Dayorder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dayorder

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-23, 23:19

Yesterday - Kalindhiji's Past  revealed

Today  - Jyoti's track

Tomorrow - Jyoti's track  as well as may be Main Picture ( Entry of Shlok's Past)

Thank god !!!! CVs not dragging Kalindhiji's past for 2 weeks and Jyoti's for another 2 weeks....

Whats your opinion frnds?

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Dayorder

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-23, 23:22

Yes.... I love the pace of this show.... Also I agree with you completely ( from another post) .... They should not rush the wedding.... I would like Ashtha yo say NO to Shlok , otherwise it has a chance of turning into a sas Bahu drama very quickly...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-23, 23:35

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes.... I love the pace of this show.... Also I agree with you completely ( from another post) .... They should not rush the wedding.... I would like Ashtha yo say NO to Shlok , otherwise it has a chance of turning into a sas Bahu drama very quickly...
            Self Respect is important to everyone... Anjaliji's insulting her parents not acceptable at any cost ,even Anjaliji may try to save Astha ( lil bit hope on her: +ve way) I wish Astha should stand on her words....Sday she told na " Dont punish me like this ...I dont want to marry"  I think she is on her world when she sees her parents but in out of world when she sees Shlok [ I think Love Magic] and today she talked about trust " If there is no trust then there is no relation".... I hope if she came to know the truth she say no to marriage...

I wish Astha to say no to marriage... That imagination made me to create that VM [Oh shanti Shanti...]

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-10-23, 23:39

Yes... The precap was interesting.... I can't tell what Shlok is thinking though.... When the reported asked why marry the same girl who caused so much trouble for your family... I couldn't tell what's going on in his mind... The show is in a very interesting juncture... I loved your VM... Hope it comes true.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abi_niki on 2013-10-23, 23:49

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes... The precap was interesting.... I can't tell what Shlok is thinking though.... When the reported asked why marry the same girl who caused so much trouble for your family... I couldn't tell what's going on in his mind... The show is in a very interesting juncture... I loved your VM... Hope it comes true.
Hey.... just now I posted that reporter part as a new topic...wow!!! what a frequency match...

abi_niki
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-10-24, 00:39

The show is getting more interesting .. But I hate the regressive Saas bahu drama yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-10-24, 12:06

I really like the pace and agree with all of you that they should not rush the wedding.. wouldn't it be wonderful if Aastha said no.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-10-24, 12:42

Shesherkobita wrote:Yes.... I love the pace of this show.... Also I agree with you completely ( from another post) .... They should not rush the wedding.... I would like Ashtha yo say NO to Shlok , otherwise it has a chance of turning into a sas Bahu drama very quickly...
well said sabi they shouldnt

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-10-24, 14:51

yes the show si going super fast..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-10-24, 14:54

I like the pace of the story no dragging...keeps one interested